Baker to Carolina
-
Weird to me how calling someone gay as an insult was huge when I was a kid. But then my generation grew out of it.
Somewhere along the line though some older folks picked it up and ran with it.
-
Weird to me how calling someone gay as an insult was huge when I was a kid. But then my generation grew out of it.
Somewhere along the line though some older folks picked it up and ran with it.
Weird to me how calling someone gay as an insult was huge when I was a kid. But then my generation grew out of it.
Somewhere along the line though some older folks picked it up and ran with it.
It's tradition Woody you know that. Everybody that roots for a quarterback that somebody else doesn't like is queer. I'm assuming we will merge every post that mentions Bernie Kosar or Brian's side or Jim Brown or Hue Jackson or Marty Schottenheimer or Art Modell or anybody else that's no longer on the active roster to this hypocritical cesspool.
By the way Woodrow maybe you have moved on but I don't think every member of your generation has.
?
WSS
-
Weird to me how calling someone gay as an insult was huge when I was a kid. But then my generation grew out of it.
Somewhere along the line though some older folks picked it up and ran with it.
It's tradition Woody you know that. Everybody that roots for a quarterback that somebody else doesn't like is queer. I'm assuming we will merge every post that mentions Bernie Kosar or Brian's side or Jim Brown or Hue Jackson or Marty Schottenheimer or Art Modell or anybody else that's no longer on the active roster to this hypocritical cesspool.
By the way Woodrow maybe you have moved on but I don't think every member of your generation has.
?
WSS
It's tradition Woody you know that. Everybody that roots for a quarterback that somebody else doesn't like is queer. I'm assuming we will merge every post that mentions Bernie Kosar or Brian's side or Jim Brown or Hue Jackson or Marty Schottenheimer or Art Modell or anybody else that's no longer on the active roster to this hypocritical cesspool.
By the way Woodrow maybe you have moved on but I don't think every member of your generation has.
?
WSS
Considering I grew up in and around my generation, and I still hang out with them, I can tell you a very heavy majority have.
Calling things gay, retarded, etc. Just doesn't happen
But yeah I know it's a tradition around here. Oh well.
-
It's tradition Woody you know that. Everybody that roots for a quarterback that somebody else doesn't like is queer. I'm assuming we will merge every post that mentions Bernie Kosar or Brian's side or Jim Brown or Hue Jackson or Marty Schottenheimer or Art Modell or anybody else that's no longer on the active roster to this hypocritical cesspool.
By the way Woodrow maybe you have moved on but I don't think every member of your generation has.
?
WSS
Considering I grew up in and around my generation, and I still hang out with them, I can tell you a very heavy majority have.
Calling things gay, retarded, etc. Just doesn't happen
But yeah I know it's a tradition around here. Oh well.
Considering I grew up in and around my generation, and I still hang out with them, I can tell you a very heavy majority have.
Calling things gay, retarded, etc. Just doesn't happen
But yeah I know it's a tradition around here. Oh well.
Maybe but that's a discussion for another board. I'm just saying f*** the baker haters. ?
WSS
-
It's tradition Woody you know that. Everybody that roots for a quarterback that somebody else doesn't like is queer. I'm assuming we will merge every post that mentions Bernie Kosar or Brian's side or Jim Brown or Hue Jackson or Marty Schottenheimer or Art Modell or anybody else that's no longer on the active roster to this hypocritical cesspool.
By the way Woodrow maybe you have moved on but I don't think every member of your generation has.
?
WSS
Considering I grew up in and around my generation, and I still hang out with them, I can tell you a very heavy majority have.
Calling things gay, retarded, etc. Just doesn't happen
But yeah I know it's a tradition around here. Oh well.
Considering I grew up in and around my generation, and I still hang out with them, I can tell you a very heavy majority have.
Calling things gay, retarded, etc. Just doesn't happen
But yeah I know it's a tradition around here. Oh well.
Well your generation is comprised of malcontent snowflakes so... I'm not surprised...
-
also, Baker has already seemed to be in the lead in the qb battle.
Mayfield has been very, very accurate in his career. Before the draft - he was on that show with Steve Mariucci, interviews, etc, and did the accuracy/arm strength test. Baker hit every target, perfectly , short and far, with ease, and Mariucci was really impressed.
Baker threw three TD's in practice, with wr's he has not known for very long? (except for Higgins) Does anybody want to predict Baker doesn't win the qb competition and start week one of the season?
Baker has done this his whole career, lol-interesting to watch him doing it again, after some people turned on him after he was injured.
https://thedraftnetwork.com/carolina-panthers-qb-battle-mayfield-darnold/
Baker Mayfield Has Early Lead In Panthers QB Competition
also, Baker has already seemed to be in the lead in the qb battle.
Mayfield has been very, very accurate in his career. Before the draft - he was on that show with Steve Mariucci, interviews, etc, and did the accuracy/arm strength test. Baker hit every target, perfectly , short and far, with ease, and Mariucci was really impressed.
Baker threw three TD's in practice, with wr's he has not known for very long? (except for Higgins) Does anybody want to predict Baker doesn't win the qb competition and start week one of the season?
Baker has done this his whole career, lol-interesting to watch him doing it again, after some people turned on him after he was injured.
https://thedraftnetwork.com/carolina-panthers-qb-battle-mayfield-darnold/
Baker Mayfield Has Early Lead In Panthers QB Competition
Mark my words... The Browns will go down in flames for this... FUCK YOU JIMMY HASLAM!
-
This thread is quickly making its way to the poliboard.
-
also, Baker has already seemed to be in the lead in the qb battle.
Mayfield has been very, very accurate in his career. Before the draft - he was on that show with Steve Mariucci, interviews, etc, and did the accuracy/arm strength test. Baker hit every target, perfectly , short and far, with ease, and Mariucci was really impressed.
Baker threw three TD's in practice, with wr's he has not known for very long? (except for Higgins) Does anybody want to predict Baker doesn't win the qb competition and start week one of the season?
Baker has done this his whole career, lol-interesting to watch him doing it again, after some people turned on him after he was injured.
https://thedraftnetwork.com/carolina-panthers-qb-battle-mayfield-darnold/
Baker Mayfield Has Early Lead In Panthers QB Competition
Mark my words... The Browns will go down in flames for this... FUCK YOU JIMMY HASLAM!
-
Considering I grew up in and around my generation, and I still hang out with them, I can tell you a very heavy majority have.
Calling things gay, retarded, etc. Just doesn't happen
But yeah I know it's a tradition around here. Oh well.
Well your generation is comprised of malcontent snowflakes so... I'm not surprised...
-
I'm tellin' ya JFF should be on the comeback trail. Maybe even a grown man now.?
Fuck him too!
-
If only we used slurs like real men in the good ole days, huh?
At least I'm not cowardice like yourself...
-
It's tradition Woody you know that. Everybody that roots for a quarterback that somebody else doesn't like is queer. I'm assuming we will merge every post that mentions Bernie Kosar or Brian's side or Jim Brown or Hue Jackson or Marty Schottenheimer or Art Modell or anybody else that's no longer on the active roster to this hypocritical cesspool.
By the way Woodrow maybe you have moved on but I don't think every member of your generation has.
?
WSS
Considering I grew up in and around my generation, and I still hang out with them, I can tell you a very heavy majority have.
Calling things gay, retarded, etc. Just doesn't happen
But yeah I know it's a tradition around here. Oh well.
Considering I grew up in and around my generation, and I still hang out with them, I can tell you a very heavy majority have.
Calling things gay, retarded, etc. Just doesn't happen
But yeah I know it's a tradition around here. Oh well.
You hang with people who think like you. Many don't. Believe me.
-
It's tradition Woody you know that. Everybody that roots for a quarterback that somebody else doesn't like is queer. I'm assuming we will merge every post that mentions Bernie Kosar or Brian's side or Jim Brown or Hue Jackson or Marty Schottenheimer or Art Modell or anybody else that's no longer on the active roster to this hypocritical cesspool.
By the way Woodrow maybe you have moved on but I don't think every member of your generation has.
?
WSS
Considering I grew up in and around my generation, and I still hang out with them, I can tell you a very heavy majority have.
Calling things gay, retarded, etc. Just doesn't happen
But yeah I know it's a tradition around here. Oh well.
Calling things gay, retarded, etc. Just doesn't happen
-
This thread is quickly making its way to the poliboard.
This thread is quickly making its way to the poliboard.
Thank dog we have the poliboard.
It does a bang-up job of keeping the political talk off this one.
-
Considering I grew up in and around my generation, and I still hang out with them, I can tell you a very heavy majority have.
Calling things gay, retarded, etc. Just doesn't happen
But yeah I know it's a tradition around here. Oh well.
Well your generation is comprised of malcontent snowflakes so... I'm not surprised...
Well your generation is comprised of malcontent snowflakes so... I'm not surprised...
Isn't this the guy who can't go a week without announcing to the world that he put another person on ignore because he got his tender feelings hurt again?
I'm just kidding, of course.
Of course its him.
-
-
I was wondering if Mr Baker R Mayfield really knows or cares if he has a fan club outside of Oklahoma and now Carolina, North or South ?
i think he may have moved on long ago.
i think he may have moved on long ago.
I don't know why the QB of an NFC team matters that much to us....except that he's playing us in week 1. I mean, if someone wants to do a film study on him, hey, knock yourself out. Me, I've already watched him play lots of games. Good luck to him in Carolina. Hung out at an Air BNB at Lake Wylie near the Carolinas border for a handful of days. Was nice. I'll be watching our QB's again this year.
-
Well your generation is comprised of malcontent snowflakes so... I'm not surprised...
Isn't this the guy who can't go a week without announcing to the world that he put another person on ignore because he got his tender feelings hurt again?
I'm just kidding, of course.
Of course its him.
Isn't this the guy who can't go a week without announcing to the world that he put another person on ignore because he got his tender feelings hurt again?
I'm just kidding, of course.
Of course its him.
And I still live rent free in your head... I honestly do not understand your obsession with me... Are you Gay?
-
Isn't this the guy who can't go a week without announcing to the world that he put another person on ignore because he got his tender feelings hurt again?
I'm just kidding, of course.
Of course its him.
And I still live rent free in your head... I honestly do not understand your obsession with me... Are you Gay?
And I still live rent free in your head... I honestly do not understand your obsession with me... Are you Gay?
It must be that adorable Pride profile pic you've been rocking for a few months now!
Your shirt and guitar have that certain effeminate teal color that just drives me wild nickers!
-
Weird to me how calling someone gay as an insult was huge when I was a kid. But then my generation grew out of it.
Somewhere along the line though some older folks picked it up and ran with it.
Weird to me how calling someone gay as an insult was huge when I was a kid. But then my generation grew out of it.
Somewhere along the line though some older folks picked it up and ran with it.
Woody, the thread title- which Steve changed, because he happens to be a Baker Fan Boi... Goes back to the days of Brady Quinn where we did have the Quinn Homo Fan Club thread... I was hardly being original.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login