Baker to Carolina
-
-
@hoorta said:
Cal watch what happens when I lock this thread because you keep insisting on posting Carolina training camp reports that no one else (besides you) is interested in.
What happens is you'll get overruled.
Why would you want Cal to know that?
What happens is you'll get overruled.
Why would you want Cal to know that?
yep.
all the stuff hoorta has pulled, like with Axe and some others, including me, keeps slapping him with reality. I don't post much. I think it's like "Baker is garbage, Baker is trash" and then Baker is impressing the coaches and teammates in Carolina....and some haters can't handle it. This one is pretty obvious.
-
@hoorta said:
Cal watch what happens when I lock this thread because you keep insisting on posting Carolina training camp reports that no one else (besides you) is interested in.
What happens is you'll get overruled.
Why would you want Cal to know that?
-
Great Steve, I won't bother to see what Cal is posting in this thread in the future- I have him on ignore for a good reason... I'll let him talk to himself unabated. As my Mom used to say, "that's what crazy people do."
Maybe he should start posting Buffalo updates too- because of his other hero Josh Allen. I deemed a constant barrage of Panthers training camp reports- that almost no one gives two shits about- to be off topic.
And it works both ways- acting like a smart ass who can do whatever he feels like tends to piss me off.
That's what the ignore feature is for my friend. I figure most people don't care the slightest bit about Josh Allen or Josh Rosen or Mahomo or anybody but Baker was at the helm when we went from the cellar, the worst team in the league to being respectable and winning a playoff game.
WSS
That's what the ignore feature is for my friend. I figure most people don't care the slightest bit about Josh Allen or Josh Rosen or Mahomo or anybody but Baker was at the helm when we went from the cellar, the worst team in the league to being respectable and winning a playoff game.
WSS
.....against Pittsburgh, in Pittsburgh. Every Browns fan dream, second only to winning a SB!
-
-
Have they picked a starting QB in Carolina yet?
nope, sportswriters are saying that Baker has a definite lead in the battle. It's just that "he's garbage/trash" and he goes into a qb battle with a rookie first round, and a veteran first round and is really impressing the coaches and teammates, and Carolina fans if you read the posts. Both Baker and Darnold will play vs the preseason opener Saturday. That should really be interesting to watch.
Sports pundits seem to believe it's Baker's job to lose.
But Darnold has been doing some nice things, too, and so has Corral.
It's funny, some defensive players love Baker's attitude, and his trash talk and leadership. A few laughed and said "sometimes you want to shut him up" lol.
It's interesting to watch it all unfold. Seems like their oline is not set yet, but will be definately improved over the struggles of last year.
We know Higgins is familiar but Baker was 4-4 with 4 TDs to 4 different WRs during the goal line session. #Panthers
— Sheena Quick (@Sheena_Marie3) August 9, 2022
Baker Mayfield led the Panthers 1st team offense to touchdowns on back-to-back 2 minute drives to end practice. Team had 35 seconds from 40 yd line to score.
First drive: 3-plays, capped by 20 yd DJ Moore TD over route.
Second drive: 7 plays, ends w:/ 5yd CMC TD reception
— Ellis L. Williams (@BookofEllis) August 9, 2022
Mayfield and McCaffrey connecting to wrap up a 2.5 hour, high-energy bonanza. Good practice today, plenty of observations from yours truly coming up later here on Twitter and on the podcast
— John Ellis (@1PantherPlace) August 9, 2022
-
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz????
-
@hoorta said:
Cal watch what happens when I lock this thread because you keep insisting on posting Carolina training camp reports that no one else (besides you) is interested in.
What happens is you'll get overruled.
Why would you want Cal to know that?
-
Have they picked a starting QB in Carolina yet?
As of this writing as far as I know they are playing out the competition. I would think just because of familiarity with the system Sam has a slight Edge but I think baker has the edge talent wise. Just a guess but as he learns the system that could easily change. I predict it will.
It may have changed since this post.
WSS
-
WSS has become Goodell!! ?
Oh hell no, Goodell is a dictator. what Steve did was to take down a dictator.
-
I find it interesting how a few people on here never said a peep about the Haslams when they were ripping truckers off for millions upon millions of dollars, but they trade away their beloved Baker?
THE HASLAMS ARE SCUM! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! ?
I find it interesting how a few people on here never said a peep about the Haslams when they were ripping truckers off for millions upon millions of dollars, but they trade away their beloved Baker?
THE HASLAMS ARE SCUM! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! ?
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
-
I find it interesting how a few people on here never said a peep about the Haslams when they were ripping truckers off for millions upon millions of dollars, but they trade away their beloved Baker?
THE HASLAMS ARE SCUM! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! ?
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I envy the fans of the Green Bay Packers:
Green Bay Packers, Inc.Green Bay Packers, Inc. is the official name of the publicly held nonprofit corporation that owns the National Football League's Green Bay Packers football franchise, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers are the only publicly owned franchise in the NFL.Wikipedia -
I find it interesting how a few people on here never said a peep about the Haslams when they were ripping truckers off for millions upon millions of dollars, but they trade away their beloved Baker?
THE HASLAMS ARE SCUM! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! ?
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I envy the fans of the Green Bay Packers:
Green Bay Packers, Inc.Green Bay Packers, Inc. is the official name of the publicly held nonprofit corporation that owns the National Football League's Green Bay Packers football franchise, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers are the only publicly owned franchise in the NFL.WikipediaGood points both.
-
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I envy the fans of the Green Bay Packers:
Green Bay Packers, Inc.Green Bay Packers, Inc. is the official name of the publicly held nonprofit corporation that owns the National Football League's Green Bay Packers football franchise, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers are the only publicly owned franchise in the NFL.WikipediaI envy the fans of the Green Bay Packers:
Green Bay Packers, Inc.Green Bay Packers, Inc. is the official name of the publicly held nonprofit corporation that owns the National Football League's Green Bay Packers football franchise, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers are the only publicly owned franchise in the NFL.WikipediaA community of like-minded people pull together for the common good to own a football team.
SOUNDS LIKE COMMUNISTS TO ME! ?
-
WSS has become Goodell!! ?
Oh hell no, Goodell is a dictator. what Steve did was to take down a dictator.
-
It's interesting how invested you are in runnings of this board already, considering you've been only on this board since April, Gorka.
You came to that conclusion from one post? No, what's interesting here is that Gorka still lives in your head.
-
Back to the topic. I guess we now have to go out and buy #5 NE jerseys since Brian Hoyer just scored their first TD of the preseason for the Pats.??
-
It's interesting how invested you are in runnings of this board already, considering you've been only on this board since April, Gorka.
You came to that conclusion from one post? No, what's interesting here is that Gorka still lives in your head.
You came to that conclusion from one post? No, what's interesting here is that Gorka still lives in your head.
Have to admit, a guy who takes another man's name for his handle is quite progressive, definitely hard to forget!
Strange that you know of him, since he pretty much stopped posting when you arrived on this board. Very interesting, indeed.
-
You came to that conclusion from one post? No, what's interesting here is that Gorka still lives in your head.
Have to admit, a guy who takes another man's name for his handle is quite progressive, definitely hard to forget!
Strange that you know of him, since he pretty much stopped posting when you arrived on this board. Very interesting, indeed.
Have to admit, a guy who takes another man's name for his handle is quite progressive, definitely hard to forget!
Strange that you know of him, since he pretty much stopped posting when you arrived on this board. Very interesting, indeed.
Yes, for you in particular it's hard to forget, no argument there. I expect you to bring it up again very soon.
-
Have to admit, a guy who takes another man's name for his handle is quite progressive, definitely hard to forget!
Strange that you know of him, since he pretty much stopped posting when you arrived on this board. Very interesting, indeed.
Yes, for you in particular it's hard to forget, no argument there. I expect you to bring it up again very soon.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login