Baker to Carolina
-
Have they picked a starting QB in Carolina yet?
nope, sportswriters are saying that Baker has a definite lead in the battle. It's just that "he's garbage/trash" and he goes into a qb battle with a rookie first round, and a veteran first round and is really impressing the coaches and teammates, and Carolina fans if you read the posts. Both Baker and Darnold will play vs the preseason opener Saturday. That should really be interesting to watch.
Sports pundits seem to believe it's Baker's job to lose.
But Darnold has been doing some nice things, too, and so has Corral.
It's funny, some defensive players love Baker's attitude, and his trash talk and leadership. A few laughed and said "sometimes you want to shut him up" lol.
It's interesting to watch it all unfold. Seems like their oline is not set yet, but will be definately improved over the struggles of last year.
We know Higgins is familiar but Baker was 4-4 with 4 TDs to 4 different WRs during the goal line session. #Panthers
— Sheena Quick (@Sheena_Marie3) August 9, 2022
Baker Mayfield led the Panthers 1st team offense to touchdowns on back-to-back 2 minute drives to end practice. Team had 35 seconds from 40 yd line to score.
First drive: 3-plays, capped by 20 yd DJ Moore TD over route.
Second drive: 7 plays, ends w:/ 5yd CMC TD reception
— Ellis L. Williams (@BookofEllis) August 9, 2022
Mayfield and McCaffrey connecting to wrap up a 2.5 hour, high-energy bonanza. Good practice today, plenty of observations from yours truly coming up later here on Twitter and on the podcast
— John Ellis (@1PantherPlace) August 9, 2022
-
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz????
-
@hoorta said:
Cal watch what happens when I lock this thread because you keep insisting on posting Carolina training camp reports that no one else (besides you) is interested in.
What happens is you'll get overruled.
Why would you want Cal to know that?
-
Have they picked a starting QB in Carolina yet?
As of this writing as far as I know they are playing out the competition. I would think just because of familiarity with the system Sam has a slight Edge but I think baker has the edge talent wise. Just a guess but as he learns the system that could easily change. I predict it will.
It may have changed since this post.
WSS
-
WSS has become Goodell!! ?
Oh hell no, Goodell is a dictator. what Steve did was to take down a dictator.
-
I find it interesting how a few people on here never said a peep about the Haslams when they were ripping truckers off for millions upon millions of dollars, but they trade away their beloved Baker?
THE HASLAMS ARE SCUM! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! ?
I find it interesting how a few people on here never said a peep about the Haslams when they were ripping truckers off for millions upon millions of dollars, but they trade away their beloved Baker?
THE HASLAMS ARE SCUM! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! ?
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
-
I find it interesting how a few people on here never said a peep about the Haslams when they were ripping truckers off for millions upon millions of dollars, but they trade away their beloved Baker?
THE HASLAMS ARE SCUM! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! ?
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I envy the fans of the Green Bay Packers:
Green Bay Packers, Inc.Green Bay Packers, Inc. is the official name of the publicly held nonprofit corporation that owns the National Football League's Green Bay Packers football franchise, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers are the only publicly owned franchise in the NFL.Wikipedia -
I find it interesting how a few people on here never said a peep about the Haslams when they were ripping truckers off for millions upon millions of dollars, but they trade away their beloved Baker?
THE HASLAMS ARE SCUM! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! ?
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I envy the fans of the Green Bay Packers:
Green Bay Packers, Inc.Green Bay Packers, Inc. is the official name of the publicly held nonprofit corporation that owns the National Football League's Green Bay Packers football franchise, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers are the only publicly owned franchise in the NFL.WikipediaGood points both.
-
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I envy the fans of the Green Bay Packers:
Green Bay Packers, Inc.Green Bay Packers, Inc. is the official name of the publicly held nonprofit corporation that owns the National Football League's Green Bay Packers football franchise, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers are the only publicly owned franchise in the NFL.WikipediaI envy the fans of the Green Bay Packers:
Green Bay Packers, Inc.Green Bay Packers, Inc. is the official name of the publicly held nonprofit corporation that owns the National Football League's Green Bay Packers football franchise, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers are the only publicly owned franchise in the NFL.WikipediaA community of like-minded people pull together for the common good to own a football team.
SOUNDS LIKE COMMUNISTS TO ME! ?
-
WSS has become Goodell!! ?
Oh hell no, Goodell is a dictator. what Steve did was to take down a dictator.
-
It's interesting how invested you are in runnings of this board already, considering you've been only on this board since April, Gorka.
You came to that conclusion from one post? No, what's interesting here is that Gorka still lives in your head.
-
Back to the topic. I guess we now have to go out and buy #5 NE jerseys since Brian Hoyer just scored their first TD of the preseason for the Pats.??
-
It's interesting how invested you are in runnings of this board already, considering you've been only on this board since April, Gorka.
You came to that conclusion from one post? No, what's interesting here is that Gorka still lives in your head.
You came to that conclusion from one post? No, what's interesting here is that Gorka still lives in your head.
Have to admit, a guy who takes another man's name for his handle is quite progressive, definitely hard to forget!
Strange that you know of him, since he pretty much stopped posting when you arrived on this board. Very interesting, indeed.
-
You came to that conclusion from one post? No, what's interesting here is that Gorka still lives in your head.
Have to admit, a guy who takes another man's name for his handle is quite progressive, definitely hard to forget!
Strange that you know of him, since he pretty much stopped posting when you arrived on this board. Very interesting, indeed.
Have to admit, a guy who takes another man's name for his handle is quite progressive, definitely hard to forget!
Strange that you know of him, since he pretty much stopped posting when you arrived on this board. Very interesting, indeed.
Yes, for you in particular it's hard to forget, no argument there. I expect you to bring it up again very soon.
-
Have to admit, a guy who takes another man's name for his handle is quite progressive, definitely hard to forget!
Strange that you know of him, since he pretty much stopped posting when you arrived on this board. Very interesting, indeed.
Yes, for you in particular it's hard to forget, no argument there. I expect you to bring it up again very soon.
-
Glad to see we are on the same page, Sebastian!
So you agree that I'm in always in your head. Well all righty then!
-
It's interesting how invested you are in runnings of this board already, considering you've been only on this board since April, Gorka.
Just for the record he switched screen names quite a while ago and made no bones about it. Is all up front and everybody knew it except, maybe you angry boy.
And so what anyway?
WSS
-
First Baker runs from the police, now DW.... can't the Browns find a QB that isn't a thug?
Man I miss Vinnie.
I'm sorry, did you bring up the fact that Baker Mayfield ran from a police officer trying to arrest him? Next you'll bring up him getting blowies from random skanks in the parking lot of a Cheesecake Factory mere months after getting married, or how he came to camp after his rookie season looking like he ate a Cheesecake Factory.
How dare you, sir. Baker Reagan Mayfield is perhaps the greatest American who has ever lived, and a role model for the childrens of Northeast Ohio!
I'm sorry, did you bring up the fact that Baker Mayfield ran from a police officer trying to arrest him? Next you'll bring up him getting blowies from random skanks in the parking lot of a Cheesecake Factory mere months after getting married, or how he came to camp after his rookie season looking like he ate a Cheesecake Factory.
How dare you, sir. Baker Reagan Mayfield is perhaps the greatest American who has ever lived, and a role model for the childrens of Northeast Ohio!
Even you (a self-styled baker hater only because you don't like Cal) have to admit that's some pretty weak tea if that's the list of charges you're breaking down Mayfield's front door with.
By the way I liked Danny Shelton.
WSS
-
I'm sorry, did you bring up the fact that Baker Mayfield ran from a police officer trying to arrest him? Next you'll bring up him getting blowies from random skanks in the parking lot of a Cheesecake Factory mere months after getting married, or how he came to camp after his rookie season looking like he ate a Cheesecake Factory.
How dare you, sir. Baker Reagan Mayfield is perhaps the greatest American who has ever lived, and a role model for the childrens of Northeast Ohio!
Even you (a self-styled baker hater only because you don't like Cal) have to admit that's some pretty weak tea if that's the list of charges you're breaking down Mayfield's front door with.
By the way I liked Danny Shelton.
WSS
Even you (a self-styled baker hater only because you don't like Cal) have to admit that's some pretty weak tea if that's the list of charges you're breaking down Mayfield's front door with.
By the way I liked Danny Shelton.
WSS
I don't hate Baker Mayfield. I think he's a decent, but somewhat limited, starting NFL QB.
I'm also not obsessed about Baker Mayfield like you seem to be, but apparently this isn't the first time this has happened for you and Browns QBs. Apparently you had quite the thing for Brady Quinn back in the day. Regarding cal, he,. like most of your fellow Trump Circle Jerk Crew members, will most likely be in a nursing home shitting their Depends soon enough.
Danny Shelton was a pretty likable guy. Just wait, there's plenty of more Browns stars from the past to update everyone with!
-
Even you (a self-styled baker hater only because you don't like Cal) have to admit that's some pretty weak tea if that's the list of charges you're breaking down Mayfield's front door with.
By the way I liked Danny Shelton.
WSS
I don't hate Baker Mayfield. I think he's a decent, but somewhat limited, starting NFL QB.
I'm also not obsessed about Baker Mayfield like you seem to be, but apparently this isn't the first time this has happened for you and Browns QBs. Apparently you had quite the thing for Brady Quinn back in the day. Regarding cal, he,. like most of your fellow Trump Circle Jerk Crew members, will most likely be in a nursing home shitting their Depends soon enough.
Danny Shelton was a pretty likable guy. Just wait, there's plenty of more Browns stars from the past to update everyone with!
I don't hate Baker Mayfield. I think he's a decent, but somewhat limited, starting NFL QB.
I'm also not obsessed about Baker Mayfield like you seem to be, but apparently this isn't the first time this has happened for you and Browns QBs. Apparently you had quite the thing for Brady Quinn back in the day. Regarding cal, he,. like most of your fellow Trump Circle Jerk Crew members, will most likely be in a nursing home shitting their Depends soon enough.
Danny Shelton was a pretty likable guy. Just wait, there's plenty of more Browns stars from the past to update everyone with!
Horseshit.
If anybody is obsessed with Mayfield it's you and a couple others and your Jihad against him. You ass wipes are like the KGB not only constantly whining about him but insisting that his name never be spoken within Society again. What is this an Amish shun? Maybe you should be called Pennsylvania Dutch oven. Yes I liked Brady Quinn I liked Johnny I liked Tim Couch Eric Zeier Charlie Frye and Trent Dilfer. So fucking what? Unfortunately none of them took the Browns from the celler to the playoffs. Then again none of them brought the level of shame to the Browns as your butt buddy Watson.
But again some of you have an obsession with Cal. I bet if he said he hated Mayfield some of you you dick heads would break into Berea and hold people hostage until he was put in the Hall of fame.
?
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login