Baker to Carolina
-
Have they picked a starting QB in Carolina yet?
As of this writing as far as I know they are playing out the competition. I would think just because of familiarity with the system Sam has a slight Edge but I think baker has the edge talent wise. Just a guess but as he learns the system that could easily change. I predict it will.
It may have changed since this post.
WSS
-
WSS has become Goodell!! ?
Oh hell no, Goodell is a dictator. what Steve did was to take down a dictator.
-
I find it interesting how a few people on here never said a peep about the Haslams when they were ripping truckers off for millions upon millions of dollars, but they trade away their beloved Baker?
THE HASLAMS ARE SCUM! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! ?
I find it interesting how a few people on here never said a peep about the Haslams when they were ripping truckers off for millions upon millions of dollars, but they trade away their beloved Baker?
THE HASLAMS ARE SCUM! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! ?
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
-
I find it interesting how a few people on here never said a peep about the Haslams when they were ripping truckers off for millions upon millions of dollars, but they trade away their beloved Baker?
THE HASLAMS ARE SCUM! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! ?
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I envy the fans of the Green Bay Packers:
Green Bay Packers, Inc.Green Bay Packers, Inc. is the official name of the publicly held nonprofit corporation that owns the National Football League's Green Bay Packers football franchise, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers are the only publicly owned franchise in the NFL.Wikipedia -
I find it interesting how a few people on here never said a peep about the Haslams when they were ripping truckers off for millions upon millions of dollars, but they trade away their beloved Baker?
THE HASLAMS ARE SCUM! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! ?
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I envy the fans of the Green Bay Packers:
Green Bay Packers, Inc.Green Bay Packers, Inc. is the official name of the publicly held nonprofit corporation that owns the National Football League's Green Bay Packers football franchise, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers are the only publicly owned franchise in the NFL.WikipediaGood points both.
-
I heard plenty of bitching about that. On the other hand zero fucks do I give about Flying J. I suppose if I add truck stops to the other various topics it would get more airtime.
I would have preferred the new owner to have been a Consortium of Cleveland interests but it didn't happen.
WSS
I envy the fans of the Green Bay Packers:
Green Bay Packers, Inc.Green Bay Packers, Inc. is the official name of the publicly held nonprofit corporation that owns the National Football League's Green Bay Packers football franchise, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers are the only publicly owned franchise in the NFL.WikipediaI envy the fans of the Green Bay Packers:
Green Bay Packers, Inc.Green Bay Packers, Inc. is the official name of the publicly held nonprofit corporation that owns the National Football League's Green Bay Packers football franchise, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers are the only publicly owned franchise in the NFL.WikipediaA community of like-minded people pull together for the common good to own a football team.
SOUNDS LIKE COMMUNISTS TO ME! ?
-
WSS has become Goodell!! ?
Oh hell no, Goodell is a dictator. what Steve did was to take down a dictator.
-
It's interesting how invested you are in runnings of this board already, considering you've been only on this board since April, Gorka.
You came to that conclusion from one post? No, what's interesting here is that Gorka still lives in your head.
-
Back to the topic. I guess we now have to go out and buy #5 NE jerseys since Brian Hoyer just scored their first TD of the preseason for the Pats.??
-
It's interesting how invested you are in runnings of this board already, considering you've been only on this board since April, Gorka.
You came to that conclusion from one post? No, what's interesting here is that Gorka still lives in your head.
You came to that conclusion from one post? No, what's interesting here is that Gorka still lives in your head.
Have to admit, a guy who takes another man's name for his handle is quite progressive, definitely hard to forget!
Strange that you know of him, since he pretty much stopped posting when you arrived on this board. Very interesting, indeed.
-
You came to that conclusion from one post? No, what's interesting here is that Gorka still lives in your head.
Have to admit, a guy who takes another man's name for his handle is quite progressive, definitely hard to forget!
Strange that you know of him, since he pretty much stopped posting when you arrived on this board. Very interesting, indeed.
Have to admit, a guy who takes another man's name for his handle is quite progressive, definitely hard to forget!
Strange that you know of him, since he pretty much stopped posting when you arrived on this board. Very interesting, indeed.
Yes, for you in particular it's hard to forget, no argument there. I expect you to bring it up again very soon.
-
Have to admit, a guy who takes another man's name for his handle is quite progressive, definitely hard to forget!
Strange that you know of him, since he pretty much stopped posting when you arrived on this board. Very interesting, indeed.
Yes, for you in particular it's hard to forget, no argument there. I expect you to bring it up again very soon.
-
Glad to see we are on the same page, Sebastian!
So you agree that I'm in always in your head. Well all righty then!
-
It's interesting how invested you are in runnings of this board already, considering you've been only on this board since April, Gorka.
Just for the record he switched screen names quite a while ago and made no bones about it. Is all up front and everybody knew it except, maybe you angry boy.
And so what anyway?
WSS
-
First Baker runs from the police, now DW.... can't the Browns find a QB that isn't a thug?
Man I miss Vinnie.
I'm sorry, did you bring up the fact that Baker Mayfield ran from a police officer trying to arrest him? Next you'll bring up him getting blowies from random skanks in the parking lot of a Cheesecake Factory mere months after getting married, or how he came to camp after his rookie season looking like he ate a Cheesecake Factory.
How dare you, sir. Baker Reagan Mayfield is perhaps the greatest American who has ever lived, and a role model for the childrens of Northeast Ohio!
I'm sorry, did you bring up the fact that Baker Mayfield ran from a police officer trying to arrest him? Next you'll bring up him getting blowies from random skanks in the parking lot of a Cheesecake Factory mere months after getting married, or how he came to camp after his rookie season looking like he ate a Cheesecake Factory.
How dare you, sir. Baker Reagan Mayfield is perhaps the greatest American who has ever lived, and a role model for the childrens of Northeast Ohio!
Even you (a self-styled baker hater only because you don't like Cal) have to admit that's some pretty weak tea if that's the list of charges you're breaking down Mayfield's front door with.
By the way I liked Danny Shelton.
WSS
-
I'm sorry, did you bring up the fact that Baker Mayfield ran from a police officer trying to arrest him? Next you'll bring up him getting blowies from random skanks in the parking lot of a Cheesecake Factory mere months after getting married, or how he came to camp after his rookie season looking like he ate a Cheesecake Factory.
How dare you, sir. Baker Reagan Mayfield is perhaps the greatest American who has ever lived, and a role model for the childrens of Northeast Ohio!
Even you (a self-styled baker hater only because you don't like Cal) have to admit that's some pretty weak tea if that's the list of charges you're breaking down Mayfield's front door with.
By the way I liked Danny Shelton.
WSS
Even you (a self-styled baker hater only because you don't like Cal) have to admit that's some pretty weak tea if that's the list of charges you're breaking down Mayfield's front door with.
By the way I liked Danny Shelton.
WSS
I don't hate Baker Mayfield. I think he's a decent, but somewhat limited, starting NFL QB.
I'm also not obsessed about Baker Mayfield like you seem to be, but apparently this isn't the first time this has happened for you and Browns QBs. Apparently you had quite the thing for Brady Quinn back in the day. Regarding cal, he,. like most of your fellow Trump Circle Jerk Crew members, will most likely be in a nursing home shitting their Depends soon enough.
Danny Shelton was a pretty likable guy. Just wait, there's plenty of more Browns stars from the past to update everyone with!
-
Even you (a self-styled baker hater only because you don't like Cal) have to admit that's some pretty weak tea if that's the list of charges you're breaking down Mayfield's front door with.
By the way I liked Danny Shelton.
WSS
I don't hate Baker Mayfield. I think he's a decent, but somewhat limited, starting NFL QB.
I'm also not obsessed about Baker Mayfield like you seem to be, but apparently this isn't the first time this has happened for you and Browns QBs. Apparently you had quite the thing for Brady Quinn back in the day. Regarding cal, he,. like most of your fellow Trump Circle Jerk Crew members, will most likely be in a nursing home shitting their Depends soon enough.
Danny Shelton was a pretty likable guy. Just wait, there's plenty of more Browns stars from the past to update everyone with!
I don't hate Baker Mayfield. I think he's a decent, but somewhat limited, starting NFL QB.
I'm also not obsessed about Baker Mayfield like you seem to be, but apparently this isn't the first time this has happened for you and Browns QBs. Apparently you had quite the thing for Brady Quinn back in the day. Regarding cal, he,. like most of your fellow Trump Circle Jerk Crew members, will most likely be in a nursing home shitting their Depends soon enough.
Danny Shelton was a pretty likable guy. Just wait, there's plenty of more Browns stars from the past to update everyone with!
Horseshit.
If anybody is obsessed with Mayfield it's you and a couple others and your Jihad against him. You ass wipes are like the KGB not only constantly whining about him but insisting that his name never be spoken within Society again. What is this an Amish shun? Maybe you should be called Pennsylvania Dutch oven. Yes I liked Brady Quinn I liked Johnny I liked Tim Couch Eric Zeier Charlie Frye and Trent Dilfer. So fucking what? Unfortunately none of them took the Browns from the celler to the playoffs. Then again none of them brought the level of shame to the Browns as your butt buddy Watson.
But again some of you have an obsession with Cal. I bet if he said he hated Mayfield some of you you dick heads would break into Berea and hold people hostage until he was put in the Hall of fame.
?
WSS
-
I don't hate Baker Mayfield. I think he's a decent, but somewhat limited, starting NFL QB.
I'm also not obsessed about Baker Mayfield like you seem to be, but apparently this isn't the first time this has happened for you and Browns QBs. Apparently you had quite the thing for Brady Quinn back in the day. Regarding cal, he,. like most of your fellow Trump Circle Jerk Crew members, will most likely be in a nursing home shitting their Depends soon enough.
Danny Shelton was a pretty likable guy. Just wait, there's plenty of more Browns stars from the past to update everyone with!
Horseshit.
If anybody is obsessed with Mayfield it's you and a couple others and your Jihad against him. You ass wipes are like the KGB not only constantly whining about him but insisting that his name never be spoken within Society again. What is this an Amish shun? Maybe you should be called Pennsylvania Dutch oven. Yes I liked Brady Quinn I liked Johnny I liked Tim Couch Eric Zeier Charlie Frye and Trent Dilfer. So fucking what? Unfortunately none of them took the Browns from the celler to the playoffs. Then again none of them brought the level of shame to the Browns as your butt buddy Watson.
But again some of you have an obsession with Cal. I bet if he said he hated Mayfield some of you you dick heads would break into Berea and hold people hostage until he was put in the Hall of fame.
?
WSS
If anybody is obsessed with Mayfield it's you and a couple others and your Jihad against him. You ass wipes are like the KGB not only constantly whining about him but insisting that his name never be spoken within Society again. What is this an Amish shun? Maybe you should be called Pennsylvania Dutch oven. Yes I liked Brady Quinn I liked Johnny I liked Tim Couch Eric Zeier Charlie fry and Trent Dilfer. So fucking what? Unfortunately none of them took the Browns from the celler to the playoffs. Then again none of them brought the level of shame to the Browns as your butt buddy Watson.
But again some of you have an obsession with Cal. I bet if he said he hated Mayfield some of you you dick heads would break into Berea and hold people hostage until he was put in the Hall of fame.
?
WSS
WSS
First, what is with the obsession of signing your posts? Your name is clearly seen by everyone at the very top of every post you have. We get it, you are West Side Steve. You had some kind of music career. It is who you are. We get it, buddy.
Second, I don't give two shits about people talking about Mayfield. There can be twenty threads about how great Mayfield looks in practice for Panthers, hence why you don't see me bitching about it. I get it, working in broad generalities is all you can muster intellectually anymore, but try a little harder, mmmkay? Oh wait, another "your butt buddy Watson" comment. My goodness, you just throw any random shit up against the wall at this point of your life, yes? Kind of getting hard to string coherent thoughts together, isn't it? Well, that comes with your age, I suppose.
Not WSS
Not WSS -
If anybody is obsessed with Mayfield it's you and a couple others and your Jihad against him. You ass wipes are like the KGB not only constantly whining about him but insisting that his name never be spoken within Society again. What is this an Amish shun? Maybe you should be called Pennsylvania Dutch oven. Yes I liked Brady Quinn I liked Johnny I liked Tim Couch Eric Zeier Charlie fry and Trent Dilfer. So fucking what? Unfortunately none of them took the Browns from the celler to the playoffs. Then again none of them brought the level of shame to the Browns as your butt buddy Watson.
But again some of you have an obsession with Cal. I bet if he said he hated Mayfield some of you you dick heads would break into Berea and hold people hostage until he was put in the Hall of fame.
?
WSS
WSS
First, what is with the obsession of signing your posts? Your name is clearly seen by everyone at the very top of every post you have. We get it, you are West Side Steve. You had some kind of music career. It is who you are. We get it, buddy.
Second, I don't give two shits about people talking about Mayfield. There can be twenty threads about how great Mayfield looks in practice for Panthers, hence why you don't see me bitching about it. I get it, working in broad generalities is all you can muster intellectually anymore, but try a little harder, mmmkay? Oh wait, another "your butt buddy Watson" comment. My goodness, you just throw any random shit up against the wall at this point of your life, yes? Kind of getting hard to string coherent thoughts together, isn't it? Well, that comes with your age, I suppose.
Not WSS
Not WSS"First, what is with the obsession of signing your posts? Your name is clearly seen by everyone at the very top of every post you have. We get it, you are West Side Steve. You had some kind of music career. It is who you are. We get it, buddy.
the first thought that came to mind is who gives a fuck how I sign my posts and why should it bother them/you? (Actually, just you , not them. ) Maybe I should be flattered by the obsession?
Second, I don't give two shits about people talking about Mayfield. There can be twenty threads about how great Mayfield looks in practice for Panthers, hence why you don't see me bitching about it. I get it, working in broad generalities is all you can muster intellectually anymore, but try a little harder, mmmkay?
sorry, I f***** up I gave you credit for having a little bit more wit and understanding because you have shown to have a sense of humor, at least a vestigial one, on occasion. That's not the problem. The problem is letting your stupid political ideas run your entire life.
Oh wait, another "your butt buddy Watson" comment. My goodness, you just throw any random shit up against the wall at this point of your life, yes? Kind of getting hard to string coherent thoughts together, isn't it? Well, that comes with your age, I suppose. "
well actually it's more like attacking the Consortium of people like yourself who really want to talk politics but don't have the balls to do so and your little Jihad against other members of the board that would like to chat about mayfield. Not each and every one of you share exactly the same set of criteria but there certainly is overlap. Maybe I lump you in with some other guys who hate people because they don't share a political view (which by the way you do exactly the same thing) because some of them don't like Watson.
One of your fellow Travelers decided to eliminate the Watson's legal troubles thread which is probably the most important issue facing the Cleveland Browns at this point. So if you don't like me because of what you think my politics might or might not be allow me to sincerely offer a heartfelt 'go fuck yourself.'
And if you are incensed the people still want to talk about somebody that's no longer a Brown why insult me for being a Brady Quinn fan how many decades ago?
PS did you think the age remarks were going to hurt my feelings?
We good??
WSS
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login