Skip to content

Baker to Carolina

The Browns Board
952 57 40.2k 1
  • @westside-steve said:

    If anybody is obsessed with Mayfield it's you and a couple others and your Jihad against him. You ass wipes are like the KGB not only constantly whining about him but insisting that his name never be spoken within Society again. What is this an Amish shun? Maybe you should be called Pennsylvania Dutch oven. Yes I liked Brady Quinn I liked Johnny I liked Tim Couch Eric Zeier Charlie fry and Trent Dilfer. So fucking what? Unfortunately none of them took the Browns from the celler to the playoffs. Then again none of them brought the level of shame to the Browns as your butt buddy Watson.

    But again some of you have an obsession with Cal. I bet if he said he hated Mayfield some of you you dick heads would break into Berea and hold people hostage until he was put in the Hall of fame.

    ?

    WSS

    WSS

    First, what is with the obsession of signing your posts? Your name is clearly seen by everyone at the very top of every post you have. We get it, you are West Side Steve. You had some kind of music career. It is who you are. We get it, buddy. 

    Second, I don't give two shits about people talking about Mayfield. There can be twenty threads about how great Mayfield looks in practice for Panthers, hence why you don't see me bitching about it. I get it, working in broad generalities is all you can muster intellectually anymore, but try a little harder, mmmkay? Oh wait, another "your butt buddy Watson" comment. My goodness, you just throw any random shit up against the wall at this point of your life, yes? Kind of getting hard to string coherent thoughts together, isn't it? Well, that comes with your age, I suppose. 

    Not WSS

    Not WSS

    @dutch-oven said:

    I don't give two shits about people talking about Mayfield. There can be twenty threads about how great Mayfield looks in practice for Panthers, hence why you don't see me bitching about it.

    Okay Ghoolie Jr!  Just let us know when you've finally convinced yourself of that.  You get way too much attention for it to stop.  Didn't you start an adorable little cutest post thread on what Baker's record was going to be in Carolina after the trade went down?  Did you get some cyber reach arounds and under the table groin rubs for that?

    Nobody brings up the political forum on the football board more than you.  The reason you do it is to take the scent off your next attack.  Is this what really fulfills you on a Cleveland Browns Football board?  You can be a funny smart ass sometimes but going after passionate fans about their loyalty to  guy that was supposed to be under contract THIS year is strange especially given the Browns gave up 3 1st round picks for a guy that will probably miss the entire season any way.  

  • @flugel said:

    I'd rather see a thread that Tia puts a lot of effort, knowledge and passion into (with detailed info and videos) generating further discussion than watch a sorority house pillow fight

    Two things. 

    Thanks buddy, I appreciate the support. 

    I guess I have selective ADD, because momentarily stopped reading at "sorority pillow fight".  Then immediately questioned your judgement on why you would pass up watching that for my football analysis.   

    Coffee hasn't fully kicked in yet.  As you were...

    @tiamat63 said:

    Two things. 

    Thanks buddy, I appreciate the support. 

    I guess I have selective ADD, because momentarily stopped reading at "sorority pillow fight".  Then immediately questioned your judgement on why you would pass up watching that for my football analysis.   

    Coffee hasn't fully kicked in yet.  As you were...

    No worries whatsoever my man!  Thanks!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I don't give two shits about people talking about Mayfield. There can be twenty threads about how great Mayfield looks in practice for Panthers, hence why you don't see me bitching about it.

    Okay Ghoolie Jr!  Just let us know when you've finally convinced yourself of that.  You get way too much attention for it to stop.  Didn't you start an adorable little cutest post thread on what Baker's record was going to be in Carolina after the trade went down?  Did you get some cyber reach arounds and under the table groin rubs for that?

    Nobody brings up the political forum on the football board more than you.  The reason you do it is to take the scent off your next attack.  Is this what really fulfills you on a Cleveland Browns Football board?  You can be a funny smart ass sometimes but going after passionate fans about their loyalty to  guy that was supposed to be under contract THIS year is strange especially given the Browns gave up 3 1st round picks for a guy that will probably miss the entire season any way.  

    @flugel said:

    Okay Ghoolie Jr!  Just let us know when you've finally convinced yourself of that.  You get way too much attention for it to stop.  Didn't you start an adorable little cutest post thread on what Baker's record was going to be in Carolina after the trade went down?  Did you get some cyber reach arounds and under the table groin rubs for that?

    Nobody brings up the political forum on the football board more than you.  The reason you do it is to take the scent off your next attack.  Is this what really fulfills you on a Cleveland Browns Football board?  You can be a funny smart ass sometimes but going after passionate fans about their loyalty to  guy that was supposed to be under contract THIS year is strange especially given the Browns gave up 3 1st round picks for a guy that will probably miss the entire season any way.  

    Actually, I started a thread asking people what their opinions were regarding Baker's future. I asked them how many more career starts they thought he had in his future, because I was curious to see if people thought his days of being a starter were coming to an end, or if he had a long starting career ahead of him. In fact, I believe I had him starting another four or five full seasons worth of games (64-80? I don't know. I can't find that thread. Perhaps someone deleted it?) The thread actually was a very civil one, where both non-Baker fans and Baker fans gave their opinions. 

    I get it, Flugs. You still have a red ass about my comment to you during the season 8 or so months ago about the Browns erecting a statue of Baker because of his win over the Jets or his playoff win vs the Steelers (I honestly don't remember), and for this, I give you my heart-felt apology. That joke I made seems to have really hurt your feelings to this day. It was so, so wrong of me to make it. I hope we can move on from that hurtful joke of mine. 

  • @flugel said:

    Okay Ghoolie Jr!  Just let us know when you've finally convinced yourself of that.  You get way too much attention for it to stop.  Didn't you start an adorable little cutest post thread on what Baker's record was going to be in Carolina after the trade went down?  Did you get some cyber reach arounds and under the table groin rubs for that?

    Nobody brings up the political forum on the football board more than you.  The reason you do it is to take the scent off your next attack.  Is this what really fulfills you on a Cleveland Browns Football board?  You can be a funny smart ass sometimes but going after passionate fans about their loyalty to  guy that was supposed to be under contract THIS year is strange especially given the Browns gave up 3 1st round picks for a guy that will probably miss the entire season any way.  

    Actually, I started a thread asking people what their opinions were regarding Baker's future. I asked them how many more career starts they thought he had in his future, because I was curious to see if people thought his days of being a starter were coming to an end, or if he had a long starting career ahead of him. In fact, I believe I had him starting another four or five full seasons worth of games (64-80? I don't know. I can't find that thread. Perhaps someone deleted it?) The thread actually was a very civil one, where both non-Baker fans and Baker fans gave their opinions. 

    I get it, Flugs. You still have a red ass about my comment to you during the season 8 or so months ago about the Browns erecting a statue of Baker because of his win over the Jets or his playoff win vs the Steelers (I honestly don't remember), and for this, I give you my heart-felt apology. That joke I made seems to have really hurt your feelings to this day. It was so, so wrong of me to make it. I hope we can move on from that hurtful joke of mine. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Actually, I started a thread asking people what their opinions were regarding Baker's future. I asked them how many more career starts they thought he had in his future, because I was curious to see if people thought his days of being a starter were coming to an end, or if he had a long starting career ahead of him. In fact, I believe I had him starting another four or five full seasons worth of games (64-80? I don't know. I can't find that thread. Perhaps someone deleted it?) The thread actually was a very civil one, where both non-Baker fans and Baker fans gave their opinions. 

    I get it, Flugs. You still have a red ass about my comment to you during the season 8 or so months ago about the Browns erecting a statue of Baker because of his win over the Jets or his playoff win vs the Steelers (I honestly don't remember), and for this, I give you my heart-felt apology. That joke I made seems to have really hurt your feelings to this day. It was so, so wrong of me to make it. I hope we can move on from that hurtful joke of mine. 

    Feelings?  Who PM'd who with a wounded heart after I replied to that?  The heading read: "Is that how you're gonna play me Old Man?"  Remember pumpkin?

    I've told you before - I think you have an ability to be a legend on this board.  Do whatever you want with that; but right now all I see is a guy wishing he was back at the elementary school bus stop picking on kids.  If that's living your dream here - run it man!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Actually, I started a thread asking people what their opinions were regarding Baker's future. I asked them how many more career starts they thought he had in his future, because I was curious to see if people thought his days of being a starter were coming to an end, or if he had a long starting career ahead of him. In fact, I believe I had him starting another four or five full seasons worth of games (64-80? I don't know. I can't find that thread. Perhaps someone deleted it?) The thread actually was a very civil one, where both non-Baker fans and Baker fans gave their opinions. 

    I get it, Flugs. You still have a red ass about my comment to you during the season 8 or so months ago about the Browns erecting a statue of Baker because of his win over the Jets or his playoff win vs the Steelers (I honestly don't remember), and for this, I give you my heart-felt apology. That joke I made seems to have really hurt your feelings to this day. It was so, so wrong of me to make it. I hope we can move on from that hurtful joke of mine. 

    Feelings?  Who PM'd who with a wounded heart after I replied to that?  The heading read: "Is that how you're gonna play me Old Man?"  Remember pumpkin?

    I've told you before - I think you have an ability to be a legend on this board.  Do whatever you want with that; but right now all I see is a guy wishing he was back at the elementary school bus stop picking on kids.  If that's living your dream here - run it man!

    @flugel said:

    Feelings?  Who PM'd who with a wounded heart after I replied to that?  The heading read: "Is that how you're gonna play me Old Man?"  Remember pumpkin?

    I've told you before - I think you have an ability to be a legend on this board.  Do whatever you want with that; but right now all I see is a guy wishing he was back at the elementary school bus stop picking on kids.  If that's living your dream here - run it man!

    I private messaged you with a title that said "Is that how you're gonna play me Old Man?"? I do recall telling you to fuck off, but that? Awesome!

    Who the hell am I, Suge Knight? ?

    I guarantee almost all your talking points are coming straight from PMs between you and cal. This can only explain the complete ridiculousness of them. What I find deliciously ironic is you continue to go on about how we are all Browns fans, but because of political differences there are constant fighting on here... yet, the only reason you are so, so upset with me is because I am not mourning the loss of one Baker Mayfield. THAT'S LITERALLY IT. 

    I have the audacity to say that Baker Mayfield is a middle-of-the-pack starting caliber QB in the NFL, which to some on here, means YOU HATE BAKER! I also have mentioned too many times to count how I do not agree with the Browns trading for the public relations nightmare that is Deshaun Watson, but according to others, because I'm not a true-blue Baker fan, I'm obviously a Deshaun Watson lover. I suppose that's about the level of thought-process around here, so I shouldn't be surprised. 

    Regarding "having the ability to be a legend on this board", well, holy shit, you cannot imagine how absolutely befuddled I am about that comment. Wow, you really, REALLY take this stuff seriously. Sorry, I can't say I do, so I guess I'll never quite reach my "legend on this board" potential. I'll always be the cautionary tale of this board, the Doc Gooden of The Browns Board. In 20 or so years, ESPN will probably do a 30 on 30 on me and my wasted TBB potential. I'll be sure to quote you, Flugs. You cared, and you tried to steer me the right way. I'm sure by then, I'll appreciate it. 

  • @flugel said:

    Feelings?  Who PM'd who with a wounded heart after I replied to that?  The heading read: "Is that how you're gonna play me Old Man?"  Remember pumpkin?

    I've told you before - I think you have an ability to be a legend on this board.  Do whatever you want with that; but right now all I see is a guy wishing he was back at the elementary school bus stop picking on kids.  If that's living your dream here - run it man!

    I private messaged you with a title that said "Is that how you're gonna play me Old Man?"? I do recall telling you to fuck off, but that? Awesome!

    Who the hell am I, Suge Knight? ?

    I guarantee almost all your talking points are coming straight from PMs between you and cal. This can only explain the complete ridiculousness of them. What I find deliciously ironic is you continue to go on about how we are all Browns fans, but because of political differences there are constant fighting on here... yet, the only reason you are so, so upset with me is because I am not mourning the loss of one Baker Mayfield. THAT'S LITERALLY IT. 

    I have the audacity to say that Baker Mayfield is a middle-of-the-pack starting caliber QB in the NFL, which to some on here, means YOU HATE BAKER! I also have mentioned too many times to count how I do not agree with the Browns trading for the public relations nightmare that is Deshaun Watson, but according to others, because I'm not a true-blue Baker fan, I'm obviously a Deshaun Watson lover. I suppose that's about the level of thought-process around here, so I shouldn't be surprised. 

    Regarding "having the ability to be a legend on this board", well, holy shit, you cannot imagine how absolutely befuddled I am about that comment. Wow, you really, REALLY take this stuff seriously. Sorry, I can't say I do, so I guess I'll never quite reach my "legend on this board" potential. I'll always be the cautionary tale of this board, the Doc Gooden of The Browns Board. In 20 or so years, ESPN will probably do a 30 on 30 on me and my wasted TBB potential. I'll be sure to quote you, Flugs. You cared, and you tried to steer me the right way. I'm sure by then, I'll appreciate it. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I private messaged you with a title that said "Is that how you're gonna play me Old Man?"? I do recall telling you to fuck off, but that? Awesome!

    Who the hell am I, Suge Knight? ?

    I guarantee almost all your talking points are coming straight from PMs between you and cal. This can only explain the complete ridiculousness of them. What I find deliciously ironic is you continue to go on about how we are all Browns fans, but because of political differences there are constant fighting on here... yet, the only reason you are so, so upset with me is because I am not mourning the loss of one Baker Mayfield. THAT'S LITERALLY IT. 

    I have the audacity to say that Baker Mayfield is a middle-of-the-pack starting caliber QB in the NFL, which to some on here, means YOU HATE BAKER! I also have mentioned too many times to count how I do not agree with the Browns trading for the public relations nightmare that is Deshaun Watson, but according to others, because I'm not a true-blue Baker fan, I'm obviously a Deshaun Watson lover. I suppose that's about the level of thought-process around here, so I shouldn't be surprised. 

    Regarding "having the ability to be a legend on this board", well, holy shit, you cannot imagine how absolutely befuddled I am about that comment. Wow, you really, REALLY take this stuff seriously. Sorry, I can't say I do, so I guess I'll never quite reach my "legend on this board" potential. I'll always be the cautionary tale of this board, the Doc Gooden of The Browns Board. In 20 or so years, ESPN will probably do a 30 on 30 on me and my wasted TBB potential. I'll be sure to quote you, Flugs. You cared, and you tried to steer me the right way. I'm sure by then, I'll appreciate it. 

    I don't care what you do with it. You're the PM guy Pumpkin.  I'm old school so I use the phone.   

    It's just strange how often you bring up the political board right before you mount another attack on the football board. Aside from knowing who a lot of the conservatives are on that political board - you certainly have a habit of aiming your personal attacks right at some of them on the football board.  Didn't you threaten Gorka under his brand new screen name in one of the football threads?  We all know that anyone who is a bad ass in real life usually doesn't have to announce it first in cyberspace. What a valuable contribution that was to our football discussion.  No wonder why your last board either died or told you don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.  We've lost a ton of long time devoted fans in here since you arrive and I hope that's only a coincidence. 

    I don't care what you think of Baker. The issue I have is your agenda and how you treat fans that appreciated what he did here and what the plan is this year as a result cutting ties with him 1 year early after exercising his 5th year option.   

    Carry on....

  • I don't know Dutch. With all those back to back to back posts you and cal are starting to look more and more and more like twins separated at birth. ?‍♂️🙄

  • I don't know Dutch. With all those back to back to back posts you and cal are starting to look more and more and more like twins separated at birth. ?‍♂️🙄

    @texasag1969 said:

    I don't know Dutch. With all those back to back to back posts you and cal are starting to look more and more and more like twins separated at birth. ?‍♂️🙄

    Yeah that comment did exactly what I wanted it to - it hit all the right nerves.  Be careful Aggies, he likes to PM people when his feelings get hurt.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I don't know Dutch. With all those back to back to back posts you and cal are starting to look more and more and more like twins separated at birth. ?‍♂️🙄

    Yeah that comment did exactly what I wanted it to - it hit all the right nerves.  Be careful Aggies, he likes to PM people when his feelings get hurt.  

    @flugel said:

    Yeah that comment did exactly what I wanted it to - it hit all the right nerves.  Be careful Aggies, he likes to PM people when his feelings get hurt.  

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

  • @flugel said:

    Yeah that comment did exactly what I wanted it to - it hit all the right nerves.  Be careful Aggies, he likes to PM people when his feelings get hurt.  

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

    I don't care what he does - that was perfect.  If you read how bad he was doing in our conversation on the previous page - you'll get a better understanding of his need for a desperate diversion.  He definitely wanted all eyes off the previous page.  

    Now maybe he can get back to threatening Gorka or stalking conservatives on the football board instead of the Poli Board.  What a perfect place to challenge someone to a fist fight.  Somewhere where nobody can see he's the size of a little Yorkshire Terrier with all bark no bite. And if they take him up on it, nobody has to know one of Dutch's older brothers had to handle the fist fight for him just like old times. That's definitely what all football message boards need on them.  Oh wait, Dutch's last message board no longer exists while this one is shrinking.  What a coincidence!  I'm sure his daily shitfests with other board members is the reason he had to come here. Every day he'll interrupt threads with another attack on someone from the Poli board.  I

    Aggies, have you seen Canton Mike lately?  When/if you talk to him - ask him why he's not here any more.  Ask him if there's anyone in particular that had a lot to do with his departure.  Too bad.  He's a passionate football fan and a War veteran.  He found another place to post, which is good but sad for our board IMO...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    barney how i met legendary.jpg

    Should his husband be jealous that you're his secret admirer?   All we're missing here is Kermit the Frog singing about your rainbow connection...

    Time to get back to football.  Concerns from Friday: Why is Schwartz still here? Coaching up a guy that can't catch or run his routes with any precision or consistency - doesn't work.  They're a waste of time. We tried that with Greg Little and he was a serial drive killer.  Jedrick Wills doesn't look like he's playing out his life-long dream. I saw no passion or intensity in him.  He knows the snap count and guys are easily beating him off the ball to the extent he has to hold them around the neck.  I'm worried about that position a lot more than I want to be.  That sucked about Nick Harris but Pocic or the rookie Deaton should be able to handle duties between the 2 Pro Bowl Guards.

  • @flugel said:

    Yeah that comment did exactly what I wanted it to - it hit all the right nerves.  Be careful Aggies, he likes to PM people when his feelings get hurt.  

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

    I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! ?

    I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

    Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

    Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" ?

  • I don't know Dutch. With all those back to back to back posts you and cal are starting to look more and more and more like twins separated at birth. ?‍♂️🙄

    @texasag1969 said:

    I don't know Dutch. With all those back to back to back posts you and cal are starting to look more and more and more like twins separated at birth. ?‍♂️🙄

    If I'm going to end up being a legend on The Browns Board, I need to be willing to put in the work, TexAg. I can't let this gift I was blessed with go squandered. 

  • @flugel said:

    Your reading comprehension fails you every time Ghoolie Jr.  Nobody called you legendary.  They said you have ability to be legendary. You know, just like Josh Gordon had the ability but his daily habits prevented him from being a legend.  Sounds a lot like someone I'm reply to right now.  ?

    "Sounds a lot like someone I'm reply to right now?"

    That's some solid grammar there, Cupcake. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

    I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! ?

    I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

    Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

    Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! ?

    I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

    Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

    Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" ?

    Your reading comprehension fails you every time Ghoolie Jr.  Nobody called you legendary.  They said you have ability to be legendary. You know, just like Josh Gordon had the ability but his daily habits prevented him from being a legend.  Sounds a lot like someone I'm reply to right now.  ?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I don't know Dutch. With all those back to back to back posts you and cal are starting to look more and more and more like twins separated at birth. ?‍♂️🙄

    If I'm going to end up being a legend on The Browns Board, I need to be willing to put in the work, TexAg. I can't let this gift I was blessed with go squandered. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    If I'm going to end up being a legend on The Browns Board, I need to be willing to put in the work, TexAg. I can't let this gift I was blessed with go squandered. 

    You moved this post back very clever. That why I moved mine back too.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    If I'm going to end up being a legend on The Browns Board, I need to be willing to put in the work, TexAg. I can't let this gift I was blessed with go squandered. 

    You moved this post back very clever. That why I moved mine back too.

    @flugel said:

    You moved this post back very clever. That why I moved mine back too.

    Congratulations? 

  • @flugel said:

    You moved this post back very clever. That why I moved mine back too.

    Congratulations? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Congratulations? 

    I have a whole page of your frustration dedicated to me.  That was more desperation on your part.  Ghoolie taught you well.  He used to do stuff like that.  I didn't realize when you grew up you wanted to be Ghoolie?  Classic stuff! ?

    No better compliment than your actions reminding me of how hard you need work.  You better turn on your local sports radio show so you can Mary Kay Cabot everyone's football thoughts and comments for our message board today.  

    Some of us have to get to our day jobs.  Don't let that stop you from working soooo hard in this conversation.  This is what you're here to do so I'm surprised you need so much more practice.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

    I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! ?

    I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

    Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

    Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! ?

    I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

    Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

    Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" ?

    That older brothers taking care of all your fist fights comment just didn't get your skin crawling - its doing aerobics.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

    I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! ?

    I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

    Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

    Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! ?

    I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

    Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

    Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" ?

    Animated GIF | Triggered Feminist | Know Your Meme