Skip to content

Baker to Carolina

The Browns Board
952 57 40.3k 1
  • @texasag1969 said:

    I don't know Dutch. With all those back to back to back posts you and cal are starting to look more and more and more like twins separated at birth. ?‍♂️🙄

    Yeah that comment did exactly what I wanted it to - it hit all the right nerves.  Be careful Aggies, he likes to PM people when his feelings get hurt.  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Yeah that comment did exactly what I wanted it to - it hit all the right nerves.  Be careful Aggies, he likes to PM people when his feelings get hurt.  

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

  • @flugel said:

    Yeah that comment did exactly what I wanted it to - it hit all the right nerves.  Be careful Aggies, he likes to PM people when his feelings get hurt.  

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

    I don't care what he does - that was perfect.  If you read how bad he was doing in our conversation on the previous page - you'll get a better understanding of his need for a desperate diversion.  He definitely wanted all eyes off the previous page.  

    Now maybe he can get back to threatening Gorka or stalking conservatives on the football board instead of the Poli Board.  What a perfect place to challenge someone to a fist fight.  Somewhere where nobody can see he's the size of a little Yorkshire Terrier with all bark no bite. And if they take him up on it, nobody has to know one of Dutch's older brothers had to handle the fist fight for him just like old times. That's definitely what all football message boards need on them.  Oh wait, Dutch's last message board no longer exists while this one is shrinking.  What a coincidence!  I'm sure his daily shitfests with other board members is the reason he had to come here. Every day he'll interrupt threads with another attack on someone from the Poli board.  I

    Aggies, have you seen Canton Mike lately?  When/if you talk to him - ask him why he's not here any more.  Ask him if there's anyone in particular that had a lot to do with his departure.  Too bad.  He's a passionate football fan and a War veteran.  He found another place to post, which is good but sad for our board IMO...

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    barney how i met legendary.jpg

    Should his husband be jealous that you're his secret admirer?   All we're missing here is Kermit the Frog singing about your rainbow connection...

    Time to get back to football.  Concerns from Friday: Why is Schwartz still here? Coaching up a guy that can't catch or run his routes with any precision or consistency - doesn't work.  They're a waste of time. We tried that with Greg Little and he was a serial drive killer.  Jedrick Wills doesn't look like he's playing out his life-long dream. I saw no passion or intensity in him.  He knows the snap count and guys are easily beating him off the ball to the extent he has to hold them around the neck.  I'm worried about that position a lot more than I want to be.  That sucked about Nick Harris but Pocic or the rookie Deaton should be able to handle duties between the 2 Pro Bowl Guards.

  • @flugel said:

    Yeah that comment did exactly what I wanted it to - it hit all the right nerves.  Be careful Aggies, he likes to PM people when his feelings get hurt.  

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

    I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! ?

    I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

    Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

    Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" ?

  • I don't know Dutch. With all those back to back to back posts you and cal are starting to look more and more and more like twins separated at birth. ?‍♂️🙄

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    I don't know Dutch. With all those back to back to back posts you and cal are starting to look more and more and more like twins separated at birth. ?‍♂️🙄

    If I'm going to end up being a legend on The Browns Board, I need to be willing to put in the work, TexAg. I can't let this gift I was blessed with go squandered. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven

    @flugel said:

    Your reading comprehension fails you every time Ghoolie Jr.  Nobody called you legendary.  They said you have ability to be legendary. You know, just like Josh Gordon had the ability but his daily habits prevented him from being a legend.  Sounds a lot like someone I'm reply to right now.  ?

    "Sounds a lot like someone I'm reply to right now?"

    That's some solid grammar there, Cupcake. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

    I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! ?

    I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

    Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

    Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! ?

    I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

    Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

    Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" ?

    Your reading comprehension fails you every time Ghoolie Jr.  Nobody called you legendary.  They said you have ability to be legendary. You know, just like Josh Gordon had the ability but his daily habits prevented him from being a legend.  Sounds a lot like someone I'm reply to right now.  ?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I don't know Dutch. With all those back to back to back posts you and cal are starting to look more and more and more like twins separated at birth. ?‍♂️🙄

    If I'm going to end up being a legend on The Browns Board, I need to be willing to put in the work, TexAg. I can't let this gift I was blessed with go squandered. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    If I'm going to end up being a legend on The Browns Board, I need to be willing to put in the work, TexAg. I can't let this gift I was blessed with go squandered. 

    You moved this post back very clever. That why I moved mine back too.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    If I'm going to end up being a legend on The Browns Board, I need to be willing to put in the work, TexAg. I can't let this gift I was blessed with go squandered. 

    You moved this post back very clever. That why I moved mine back too.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    You moved this post back very clever. That why I moved mine back too.

    Congratulations? 

  • @flugel said:

    You moved this post back very clever. That why I moved mine back too.

    Congratulations? 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Congratulations? 

    I have a whole page of your frustration dedicated to me.  That was more desperation on your part.  Ghoolie taught you well.  He used to do stuff like that.  I didn't realize when you grew up you wanted to be Ghoolie?  Classic stuff! ?

    No better compliment than your actions reminding me of how hard you need work.  You better turn on your local sports radio show so you can Mary Kay Cabot everyone's football thoughts and comments for our message board today.  

    Some of us have to get to our day jobs.  Don't let that stop you from working soooo hard in this conversation.  This is what you're here to do so I'm surprised you need so much more practice.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

    I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! ?

    I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

    Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

    Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! ?

    I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

    Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

    Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" ?

    That older brothers taking care of all your fist fights comment just didn't get your skin crawling - its doing aerobics.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.??

    I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! ?

    I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

    Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

    Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" ?

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! ?

    I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

    Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

    Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" ?

    Animated GIF | Triggered Feminist | Know Your Meme

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Regular season can't get here too soon. These chuckles are starting to hurt my funny bone. I may need microsurgery. ?

  • Regular season can't get here too soon. These chuckles are starting to hurt my funny bone. I may need microsurgery. ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Regular season can't get here too soon. These chuckles are starting to hurt my funny bone. I may need microsurgery. ?

    Poor Dutch's funny bone has been crying all morning.   Apparently I have to get back to an invisible classroom because Dutch is convinced that I've traded in all 12 years of playing football, countless football camps and coaching it at the high school level; because Cal offers me so much more football knowledge. While Dutch was cheerleading for Josh Rosen throughout the pre-draft process - Cal did enough reading to pick Josh Allen.  Before anyone faults Cal's method, Dutch gets all his from sports radio shows all the way down to his daily ideas in here.  That's so impressive.

    Cal, you are really in Dutch's head.  I've never seen him so nervous and paranoid.  Evidently while you could visibly see all the board members that visited the board during Dutch's panic attacks you weren't on there - but I was having so much fun with his desperate measures I just LMFAO!  He says you were PMing me with all kinds of wisdom he really respects out of you.  You don't say!  Then again, you don't have to... ?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Regular season can't get here too soon. These chuckles are starting to hurt my funny bone. I may need microsurgery. ?

    Poor Dutch's funny bone has been crying all morning.   Apparently I have to get back to an invisible classroom because Dutch is convinced that I've traded in all 12 years of playing football, countless football camps and coaching it at the high school level; because Cal offers me so much more football knowledge. While Dutch was cheerleading for Josh Rosen throughout the pre-draft process - Cal did enough reading to pick Josh Allen.  Before anyone faults Cal's method, Dutch gets all his from sports radio shows all the way down to his daily ideas in here.  That's so impressive.

    Cal, you are really in Dutch's head.  I've never seen him so nervous and paranoid.  Evidently while you could visibly see all the board members that visited the board during Dutch's panic attacks you weren't on there - but I was having so much fun with his desperate measures I just LMFAO!  He says you were PMing me with all kinds of wisdom he really respects out of you.  You don't say!  Then again, you don't have to... ?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Poor Dutch's funny bone has been crying all morning.   Apparently I have to get back to an invisible classroom because Dutch is convinced that I've traded in all 12 years of playing football, countless football camps and coaching it at the high school level; because Cal offers me so much more football knowledge. While Dutch was cheerleading for Josh Rosen throughout the pre-draft process - Cal did enough reading to pick Josh Allen.  Before anyone faults Cal's method, Dutch gets all his from sports radio shows all the way down to his daily ideas in here.  That's so impressive.

    Cal, you are really in Dutch's head.  I've never seen him so nervous and paranoid.  Evidently while you could visibly see all the board members that visited the board during Dutch's panic attacks you weren't on there - but I was having so much fun with his desperate measures I just LMFAO!  He says you were PMing me with all kinds of wisdom he really respects out of you.  You don't say!  Then again, you don't have to... ?

    He's just proving by himself.. what we all have known all along.. I never came here claiming to be anything or anyone. I'm just like every other joe blow who gets Browns info from many if not the same sources everyone else does..

    I'm not here to reinvent the wheel...

    I'm just a lifelong musician and Browns fan who has a long and deep passion for this team and yeah... Sometimes I wear it on my sleeve...

    When there's things I don't know... I know there's guys like Flugs,Tour and Cal and a few others who know it better than I do... They become resources... And then there's a couple of dudes on here that think pointing out a persons ignorance on any given matter is a free license to tear them down in public forum. well if your all that knowledgeable as you claim you are... If you really cared about lifting people up to your level... You help them... Belitteling people never accomplishes much...

    End Rant!

  • @flugel said:

    Poor Dutch's funny bone has been crying all morning.   Apparently I have to get back to an invisible classroom because Dutch is convinced that I've traded in all 12 years of playing football, countless football camps and coaching it at the high school level; because Cal offers me so much more football knowledge. While Dutch was cheerleading for Josh Rosen throughout the pre-draft process - Cal did enough reading to pick Josh Allen.  Before anyone faults Cal's method, Dutch gets all his from sports radio shows all the way down to his daily ideas in here.  That's so impressive.

    Cal, you are really in Dutch's head.  I've never seen him so nervous and paranoid.  Evidently while you could visibly see all the board members that visited the board during Dutch's panic attacks you weren't on there - but I was having so much fun with his desperate measures I just LMFAO!  He says you were PMing me with all kinds of wisdom he really respects out of you.  You don't say!  Then again, you don't have to... ?

    He's just proving by himself.. what we all have known all along.. I never came here claiming to be anything or anyone. I'm just like every other joe blow who gets Browns info from many if not the same sources everyone else does..

    I'm not here to reinvent the wheel...

    I'm just a lifelong musician and Browns fan who has a long and deep passion for this team and yeah... Sometimes I wear it on my sleeve...

    When there's things I don't know... I know there's guys like Flugs,Tour and Cal and a few others who know it better than I do... They become resources... And then there's a couple of dudes on here that think pointing out a persons ignorance on any given matter is a free license to tear them down in public forum. well if your all that knowledgeable as you claim you are... If you really cared about lifting people up to your level... You help them... Belitteling people never accomplishes much...

    End Rant!

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc

    @nickers said:

    He's just proving by himself.. what we all have known all along.. I never came here claiming to be anything or anyone. I'm just like every other joe blow who gets Browns info from many if not the same sources everyone else does..

    I'm not here to reinvent the wheel...

    I'm just a lifelong musician and Browns fan who has a long and deep passion for this team and yeah... Sometimes I wear it on my sleeve...

    When there's things I don't know... I know there's guys like Flugs,Tour and Cal and a few others who know it better than I do... They become resources... And then there's a couple of dudes on here that think pointing out a persons ignorance on any given matter is a free license to tear them down in public forum. well if your all that knowledgeable as you claim you are... If you really cared about lifting people up to your level... You help them... Belitteling people never accomplishes much...

    End Rant!

    Yep. it seems that two of somebody's inner circle have been sic'd onto the Browns forum to go where he can't go.

    something like that. I don't think I've ever pm'ed Flugels in all these years. Certain people just take a joy somehow, in being belligerent to the point where they get all the attention, and screw up threads. To argue with them finally gets the truth out, but they thrive on their hosility. Just seems like a frail ego problem. ?

       Arte Johnson said it best:

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    Meanwhile - after the Panthers-Commanders preseason game...

    Baker had the highest offensive grade. Which is probably tough since he only had one drive....

    1. QB Baker Mayfield: 80.5
    2. OL Cade Mays: 79.1
    3. WR Keith Kirkwood: 78.4
    4. WR Derek Wright: 77.2
    5. TE Giovanni Ricci: 75.5

    could be tough for Baker if he starts... the worst grades

    after that game:

    33. TE Jared Scott: 46.5
    34. C Pat Elflein: 45.6
    35. QB Matt Corral: 43.3
    36. RG Austin Corbett: 31.9
    37: TE Nate Becker: 30.3

    Corbett - can't believe he is that bad after all this time. Good thing Baker? will have Bozeman at C.

    Thought it was cool for OBJ to say this about Baker's debut:

    Emmett Golden@egoldie80
    OBJ comments on the NFL’s Baker Mayfield post.
  • Meanwhile - after the Panthers-Commanders preseason game...

    Baker had the highest offensive grade. Which is probably tough since he only had one drive....

    1. QB Baker Mayfield: 80.5
    2. OL Cade Mays: 79.1
    3. WR Keith Kirkwood: 78.4
    4. WR Derek Wright: 77.2
    5. TE Giovanni Ricci: 75.5

    could be tough for Baker if he starts... the worst grades

    after that game:

    33. TE Jared Scott: 46.5
    34. C Pat Elflein: 45.6
    35. QB Matt Corral: 43.3
    36. RG Austin Corbett: 31.9
    37: TE Nate Becker: 30.3

    Corbett - can't believe he is that bad after all this time. Good thing Baker? will have Bozeman at C.

    Thought it was cool for OBJ to say this about Baker's debut:

    Emmett Golden@egoldie80
    OBJ comments on the NFL’s Baker Mayfield post.
    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    Meanwhile - after the Panthers-Commanders preseason game...

    Baker had the highest offensive grade. Which is probably tough since he only had one drive....

    1. QB Baker Mayfield: 80.5
    2. OL Cade Mays: 79.1
    3. WR Keith Kirkwood: 78.4
    4. WR Derek Wright: 77.2
    5. TE Giovanni Ricci: 75.5

    could be tough for Baker if he starts... the worst grades

    after that game:

    33. TE Jared Scott: 46.5
    34. C Pat Elflein: 45.6
    35. QB Matt Corral: 43.3
    36. RG Austin Corbett: 31.9
    37: TE Nate Becker: 30.3

    Corbett - can't believe he is that bad after all this time. Good thing Baker? will have Bozeman at C.

    Thought it was cool for OBJ to say this about Baker's debut:

    cal sings to his hero Baker. ?

  • @flugel said:

    Poor Dutch's funny bone has been crying all morning.   Apparently I have to get back to an invisible classroom because Dutch is convinced that I've traded in all 12 years of playing football, countless football camps and coaching it at the high school level; because Cal offers me so much more football knowledge. While Dutch was cheerleading for Josh Rosen throughout the pre-draft process - Cal did enough reading to pick Josh Allen.  Before anyone faults Cal's method, Dutch gets all his from sports radio shows all the way down to his daily ideas in here.  That's so impressive.

    Cal, you are really in Dutch's head.  I've never seen him so nervous and paranoid.  Evidently while you could visibly see all the board members that visited the board during Dutch's panic attacks you weren't on there - but I was having so much fun with his desperate measures I just LMFAO!  He says you were PMing me with all kinds of wisdom he really respects out of you.  You don't say!  Then again, you don't have to... ?

    He's just proving by himself.. what we all have known all along.. I never came here claiming to be anything or anyone. I'm just like every other joe blow who gets Browns info from many if not the same sources everyone else does..

    I'm not here to reinvent the wheel...

    I'm just a lifelong musician and Browns fan who has a long and deep passion for this team and yeah... Sometimes I wear it on my sleeve...

    When there's things I don't know... I know there's guys like Flugs,Tour and Cal and a few others who know it better than I do... They become resources... And then there's a couple of dudes on here that think pointing out a persons ignorance on any given matter is a free license to tear them down in public forum. well if your all that knowledgeable as you claim you are... If you really cared about lifting people up to your level... You help them... Belitteling people never accomplishes much...

    End Rant!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    He's just proving by himself.. what we all have known all along.. I never came here claiming to be anything or anyone. I'm just like every other joe blow who gets Browns info from many if not the same sources everyone else does..

    I'm not here to reinvent the wheel...

    I'm just a lifelong musician and Browns fan who has a long and deep passion for this team and yeah... Sometimes I wear it on my sleeve...

    When there's things I don't know... I know there's guys like Flugs,Tour and Cal and a few others who know it better than I do... They become resources... And then there's a couple of dudes on here that think pointing out a persons ignorance on any given matter is a free license to tear them down in public forum. well if your all that knowledgeable as you claim you are... If you really cared about lifting people up to your level... You help them... Belitteling people never accomplishes much...

    End Rant!

    Thanks Nicks!   Really appreciate that. Well said throughout.  I think you have enough knowledge to enjoy the Browns and football in general.  

    Not for nothing, none of us are working for an NFL or college football program to my knowledge.  We do this for fun. But there's a lot of really good football IQs in here.  I'm reluctant to name people because if/when I leave someone out it's disrespectful even though it's unintentional.  That said, we seem to have a lot of good people that wouldn't make you feel sorry for asking any questions. 

  • @flugel said:

    Poor Dutch's funny bone has been crying all morning.   Apparently I have to get back to an invisible classroom because Dutch is convinced that I've traded in all 12 years of playing football, countless football camps and coaching it at the high school level; because Cal offers me so much more football knowledge. While Dutch was cheerleading for Josh Rosen throughout the pre-draft process - Cal did enough reading to pick Josh Allen.  Before anyone faults Cal's method, Dutch gets all his from sports radio shows all the way down to his daily ideas in here.  That's so impressive.

    Cal, you are really in Dutch's head.  I've never seen him so nervous and paranoid.  Evidently while you could visibly see all the board members that visited the board during Dutch's panic attacks you weren't on there - but I was having so much fun with his desperate measures I just LMFAO!  He says you were PMing me with all kinds of wisdom he really respects out of you.  You don't say!  Then again, you don't have to... ?

    He's just proving by himself.. what we all have known all along.. I never came here claiming to be anything or anyone. I'm just like every other joe blow who gets Browns info from many if not the same sources everyone else does..

    I'm not here to reinvent the wheel...

    I'm just a lifelong musician and Browns fan who has a long and deep passion for this team and yeah... Sometimes I wear it on my sleeve...

    When there's things I don't know... I know there's guys like Flugs,Tour and Cal and a few others who know it better than I do... They become resources... And then there's a couple of dudes on here that think pointing out a persons ignorance on any given matter is a free license to tear them down in public forum. well if your all that knowledgeable as you claim you are... If you really cared about lifting people up to your level... You help them... Belitteling people never accomplishes much...

    End Rant!

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63

    @nickers said:

    And then there's a couple of dudes on here that think pointing out a persons ignorance on any given matter is a free license to tear them down in public forum

    Oh?  I put in a few hours watching Jacoby Brissett and how his skills might translate to this offense, hoping he can at least help keep us afloat.   You chime in with a....

    Apparently what I do and the effort I put in is "bullshit".

    Seems like you feel you have free license to tear people down.

    988607293_nickers5.thumb.jpg.6566779b510ac42ce30e4fd2306c8a24.jpg

    @nickers said:

    well if your all that knowledgeable as you claim you are... If you really cared about lifting people up to your level... You help them... Belitteling people never accomplishes much...

    End Rant!

    Interesting.  Because you once said...

    And I asked you to help explain Woods' scheme to me.  I sought genuine information.

    1845516544_nickers1.thumb.jpg.709166d96c2594da0fae1996cb894cd1.jpg

    You responded with.....   

    1076551139_Nickers2.jpg.1dcb0b11a40442140813daf1e649f9d1.jpg

    By the way, that corner was Newsome who was named to all rookie teams by a few sources.

    To which I politely asked for you to give your honest insight.

    1174739434_nickers3.thumb.jpg.91c701b7dcc32e0e65d3cdfbbd7e3fee.jpg

    aaaaand you immediately concluded with a....

    965524087_nickers4.thumb.jpg.a011840aa6409954d64c07a4637bb98d.jpg

    I asked for your knowledge, if you really cared to lift people up you would.  But all you did was belittle me after I called you 'friend' AND politely asked twice.

    I'll let anyone reading infer from this what they will.