Skip to content

Baker to Carolina

The Browns Board
952 57 40.2k 1
  • Coccia House pizza is the bomb, I took a drive to Wooster last week and they were closed.

    FYI, they are closed until Thursday the 18th.

  • Coccia House pizza is the bomb, I took a drive to Wooster last week and they were closed.

    FYI, they are closed until Thursday the 18th.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Coccia House pizza is the bomb, I took a drive to Wooster last week and they were closed.

    FYI, they are closed until Thursday the 18th.

    I know, I was craving it and almost made the same mistake last weekend! 

  • OK after all of that it's time for a beer song (think root beer on this cal).

  • How Baker Mayfield did in Panthers’ joint practice with the Patriots on Aug. 16, 2022

    https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2022/08/how-baker-mayfield-did-in-panthers-joint-practice-with-the-patriots-on-aug-16-2022.html

    Baker Mayfield and the Panthers made a road trip to New England for the first of their joint practices with the Patriots leading up to a preseason matchup on Friday.

     

    Mayfield and Sam Darnold continue to battle it out for the starting job. But despite having the momentum prior to Saturday’s 23-21 preseason win in Washington, Mayfield didn’t create much more separation from Darnold. Mayfield started the game and was 4-for-7 for 45 yards.

     
     

    On Tuesday’s practice with the Patriots, Mayfield got the first reps with the first team per ESPN’s David Newton.

    David Newton@DNewtonespn
    Baker Mayfield will be up first with 1s for Panthers.
     
     

    Mayfield had some moments, including a 50-yard deep ball to DJ Moore according to Ellis Williams of the Charlotte Observer. But by and large, the day belonged to the Patriots’ defense.

    Ellis L. Williams@BookofEllis
    Baker Mayfield to DJ Moore for 50 yards off a play-action sail route from the slot. Deeeeep ball
     
     

    New England had multiple would-be sacks of Baker Mayfield per Alex Barth of 98.5 The Sports Hub in Boston. Second-year defensive tackle Christian Barmore had one and former Brown Daniel Ekuale combined with Brad Hawkins for another sack of Mayfield.

    Alex Barth@RealAlexBarth
    Christian Barmore with a ‘sack’ of Baker Mayfield
    Alex Barth@RealAlexBarth
    Daniel Ekuale and Brad Hawkins combine for a ‘sack’ of Baker Mayfield
     
     

    In total, Mayfield was one for his first six throwing to receivers in one-on-one coverage and Patriots cornerback Jalen Mills nearly picked off Mayfield according to Fox Sports’ Henry McKenna.

    David Newton@DNewtonespn
    Baker Mayfield’s timing off with wide receivers in 1-1 drills against corners. He was 1 for 6 to start. #Panthers
    Henry McKenna@henrycmckenna
    Jalen Mills opened up 1-on-1 drills by nearly intercepting Baker Mayfield's deep ball for Robby Anderson. Ball fell incomplete.
     
     

    Mayfield later got the Panthers inside the Patriots’ 5-yard line, but turned it over on downs following three consecutive incomplete passes.

    Ellis L. Williams@BookofEllis
    Panthers 1st team offense reached New England’s 4 yard line during a two minute segment but turned it over on downs after 3 straight incomplete passes into the end zone. Two attempts went to DJ Moore. Baker Mayfield at QB.
     
     

    The issue for Mayfield and the Panthers’ offense as a whole was how the Patriots dominated up front according to Mike Giardi of NFL Network. Patriots defensive end Deatrich Wise agreed with that sentiment when he spoke to reporters including Evan Lazar of Patiorts.com.

    Mike Giardi@MikeGiardi
    From the #Panthers perspective today, the offensive line struggled in all facets & quite frankly, made it hard to evaluate Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield. Too many pass plays were blown up early, either with sacks or pressure that forced the QBs to get the hell out of dodge.
    Evan Lazar@ezlazar
    Deatrich Wise said the #Patriots defense “dominated” and was in Baker Mayfield’s face all day. Can’t disagree.
     
     

    Panthers coach Matt Rhule was asked after practice about whether Mayfield still has the chip on his shoulder. He said that what he’s seen from Mayfield so far is “a sense of urgency” per Williams.

    Ellis L. Williams@BookofEllis
    Matt Rhule on Baker Mayfield: “I don’t notice that (a chip on his shoulder). It’s a sense of urgency.”
     
     

    The two teams will practice again on Wednesday, before taking Thursday off and playing in preseason action on Friday night.

  • @flugel said:

    Look who's talking.  You're reaching for grammar.  That's usually a sign you're not doing very well with all that unresolved hostility.

    What's the matter?  There's no DieHard, no Gorka, No Cal , no Nickers to threaten any more now that I've alerted everyone that one of your older brothers always has to do your fist fighting since nobody has ever seen you in person.  You're not exactly an honest guy in here at all.

    If I was built like a little Yorkshire Terrier maybe my keyboard would be on steroids too.  The again, you don't see me trying to bully anybody but an absolute punk in here.  That's a lot of anger you have stored up there Pumpkin...

    Yes, I'm reaching for grammar, literally right after you mocked my alleged lack of reading comprehension skills...

    It's interesting that you keep bringing up these imaginary older (or younger) brothers of mine... "What is Flugel's deal with brothers and how they have to protect me?"

    Then it dawned on me. For reasons I'll never understand, you randomly sent me pics of - wait for it - you and your brothers back in 2020. I looked it up, and bam, they are still in my downloads. Are your familiar with the term "projection", sir? This was about the same time I would guess that you PMd me your phone number. I suppose sending your phone number to random dudes on the internet is a pretty common occurrence? 

    I'd love to know what I have lied about on this board... this should be gold. Oh, since you keep mentioning the last board I was on, it quietly faded away LIKE 95% MESSAGE BOARDS OF THE INTERNETS sometime in the 2016/2017 time period. See, unlike this board, where the median age of the poster on here is "just shy of six feet under" that message board was populated with people in their 20s and 30s, who eventually had kids, got married, and found this little thing called Twitter. Oh, and I didn't need to tell anyone on there what I looked like, since the core group of the board and I usually hung out for the Draft for years, including SI writer Pete Smith.

    I'm 6'0, 210lbs. I don't know how that information is really relevant to anything, but since I'm devulging information I'm also a Scorpio, drive a Subaru Crosstrek, and my favorite pizza place in Ohio is probably the Coccia House, in Wooster. 

    You've collected quite the collection of the best of the best of this board, Flugs. It's hilarious seeing the handful of the absolute bottom dwellers of this board come running because they've obviously had their tender feelings hurt by me. 

    And if any of those fellas would ever like to see how much of an "keyboard warrior" I am in person, as always, I'm always down to meet. ? Still waiting for the artist formerly known as Gorka to meet me at the Royal Oaks in Youngstown for a beer. I'm guessing he'll always be backtracking from the time he decided to get brave and call me a pussy, though. Hell, the poor guy backtracked right out of the name Gorka to whatever he is calling himself this week.

    Or you, Flugs, if you ever come to NE Ohio, oh yes, the invitation for a beer on me is an open one. We can discuss my imaginary brothers over a cold one. ? Because at the end of the day, while I don't give two shits about the collection of dipshits you've collected on this thread, I actually liked you. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Yes, I'm reaching for grammar, literally right after you mocked my alleged lack of reading comprehension skills...

    It's interesting that you keep bringing up these imaginary older (or younger) brothers of mine... "What is Flugel's deal with brothers and how they have to protect me?"

    Then it dawned on me. For reasons I'll never understand, you randomly sent me pics of - wait for it - you and your brothers back in 2020. I looked it up, and bam, they are still in my downloads. Are your familiar with the term "projection", sir? This was about the same time I would guess that you PMd me your phone number. I suppose sending your phone number to random dudes on the internet is a pretty common occurrence? 

    I'd love to know what I have lied about on this board... this should be gold. Oh, since you keep mentioning the last board I was on, it quietly faded away LIKE 95% MESSAGE BOARDS OF THE INTERNETS sometime in the 2016/2017 time period. See, unlike this board, where the median age of the poster on here is "just shy of six feet under" that message board was populated with people in their 20s and 30s, who eventually had kids, got married, and found this little thing called Twitter. Oh, and I didn't need to tell anyone on there what I looked like, since the core group of the board and I usually hung out for the Draft for years, including SI writer Pete Smith.

    I'm 6'0, 210lbs. I don't know how that information is really relevant to anything, but since I'm devulging information I'm also a Scorpio, drive a Subaru Crosstrek, and my favorite pizza place in Ohio is probably the Coccia House, in Wooster. 

    You've collected quite the collection of the best of the best of this board, Flugs. It's hilarious seeing the handful of the absolute bottom dwellers of this board come running because they've obviously had their tender feelings hurt by me. 

    And if any of those fellas would ever like to see how much of an "keyboard warrior" I am in person, as always, I'm always down to meet. ? Still waiting for the artist formerly known as Gorka to meet me at the Royal Oaks in Youngstown for a beer. I'm guessing he'll always be backtracking from the time he decided to get brave and call me a pussy, though. Hell, the poor guy backtracked right out of the name Gorka to whatever he is calling himself this week.

    Or you, Flugs, if you ever come to NE Ohio, oh yes, the invitation for a beer on me is an open one. We can discuss my imaginary brothers over a cold one. ? Because at the end of the day, while I don't give two shits about the collection of dipshits you've collected on this thread, I actually liked you. 

    Yes, I actually put the pictures on the entire board in a post I titled something along the lines of "what makes you a Browns fan?" I didn't think those pictures made it into my post so I kept retrying to add them; and in the process (I was oblivious) that a lot of people we're getting these pictures sent to them each time.  I started that post off with my story including my brother and my dad after my dad beat cancer the 1st time. I put some pictures in there.  My dad and brother are both dead; so football seasons have a way of bringing them back to me with memories I'll never forget.  

    As for where I came up your older brothers?  I got that from a post you had in a Haslam discussion a few years back when people were debating how much of a dirt bag he is.  I thought you said you had older brothers that are truck drivers that got screwed over by Haslam.  

    I DID go out of my way to PM and welcome you when I saw you rendering Ghoolie speechless.  You were hilarious and this board really needed that. I'm surprised I gave you my phone number that early; but if I did so it's because I'd rather talk than text or PM.

    A lot of the guys you don't like in here are guys that I've shared a message board with since 1998.  We've all argued at 1 time or another.  You don't have to agree but they're loyal, long time Browns fans that are running out of time and patience with the same ole story. I think I'm the youngest of that bunch at 58 years old. The window of opportunity to see the Browns in a SB is slamming shut on some of us. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yes, I'm reaching for grammar, literally right after you mocked my alleged lack of reading comprehension skills...

    It's interesting that you keep bringing up these imaginary older (or younger) brothers of mine... "What is Flugel's deal with brothers and how they have to protect me?"

    Then it dawned on me. For reasons I'll never understand, you randomly sent me pics of - wait for it - you and your brothers back in 2020. I looked it up, and bam, they are still in my downloads. Are your familiar with the term "projection", sir? This was about the same time I would guess that you PMd me your phone number. I suppose sending your phone number to random dudes on the internet is a pretty common occurrence? 

    I'd love to know what I have lied about on this board... this should be gold. Oh, since you keep mentioning the last board I was on, it quietly faded away LIKE 95% MESSAGE BOARDS OF THE INTERNETS sometime in the 2016/2017 time period. See, unlike this board, where the median age of the poster on here is "just shy of six feet under" that message board was populated with people in their 20s and 30s, who eventually had kids, got married, and found this little thing called Twitter. Oh, and I didn't need to tell anyone on there what I looked like, since the core group of the board and I usually hung out for the Draft for years, including SI writer Pete Smith.

    I'm 6'0, 210lbs. I don't know how that information is really relevant to anything, but since I'm devulging information I'm also a Scorpio, drive a Subaru Crosstrek, and my favorite pizza place in Ohio is probably the Coccia House, in Wooster. 

    You've collected quite the collection of the best of the best of this board, Flugs. It's hilarious seeing the handful of the absolute bottom dwellers of this board come running because they've obviously had their tender feelings hurt by me. 

    And if any of those fellas would ever like to see how much of an "keyboard warrior" I am in person, as always, I'm always down to meet. ? Still waiting for the artist formerly known as Gorka to meet me at the Royal Oaks in Youngstown for a beer. I'm guessing he'll always be backtracking from the time he decided to get brave and call me a pussy, though. Hell, the poor guy backtracked right out of the name Gorka to whatever he is calling himself this week.

    Or you, Flugs, if you ever come to NE Ohio, oh yes, the invitation for a beer on me is an open one. We can discuss my imaginary brothers over a cold one. ? Because at the end of the day, while I don't give two shits about the collection of dipshits you've collected on this thread, I actually liked you. 

    Yes, I actually put the pictures on the entire board in a post I titled something along the lines of "what makes you a Browns fan?" I didn't think those pictures made it into my post so I kept retrying to add them; and in the process (I was oblivious) that a lot of people we're getting these pictures sent to them each time.  I started that post off with my story including my brother and my dad after my dad beat cancer the 1st time. I put some pictures in there.  My dad and brother are both dead; so football seasons have a way of bringing them back to me with memories I'll never forget.  

    As for where I came up your older brothers?  I got that from a post you had in a Haslam discussion a few years back when people were debating how much of a dirt bag he is.  I thought you said you had older brothers that are truck drivers that got screwed over by Haslam.  

    I DID go out of my way to PM and welcome you when I saw you rendering Ghoolie speechless.  You were hilarious and this board really needed that. I'm surprised I gave you my phone number that early; but if I did so it's because I'd rather talk than text or PM.

    A lot of the guys you don't like in here are guys that I've shared a message board with since 1998.  We've all argued at 1 time or another.  You don't have to agree but they're loyal, long time Browns fans that are running out of time and patience with the same ole story. I think I'm the youngest of that bunch at 58 years old. The window of opportunity to see the Browns in a SB is slamming shut on some of us. 

    @flugel said:

    Yes, I actually put the pictures on the entire board in a post I titled something along the lines of "what makes you a Browns fan?" I didn't think those pictures made it into my post so I kept retrying to add them; and in the process (I was oblivious) that a lot of people we're getting these pictures sent to them each time.  I started that post off with my story including my brother and my dad after my dad beat cancer the 1st time. I put some pictures in there.  My dad and brother are both dead; so football seasons have a way of bringing them back to me with memories I'll never forget.  

    As for where I came up your older brothers?  I got that from a post you had in a Haslam discussion a few years back when people were debating how much of a dirt bag he is.  I thought you said you had older brothers that are truck drivers that got screwed over by Haslam.  

    I DID go out of my way to PM and welcome you when I saw you rendering Ghoolie speechless.  You were hilarious and this board really needed that. I'm surprised I gave you my phone number that early; but if I did so it's because I'd rather talk than text or PM.

    A lot of the guys you don't like in here are guys that I've shared a message board with since 1998.  We've all argued at 1 time or another.  You don't have to agree but they're loyal, long time Browns fans that are running out of time and patience with the same ole story. I think I'm the youngest of that bunch at 58 years old. The window of opportunity to see the Browns in a SB is slamming shut on some of us. 

    Half of the men on my mom's side were truck drivers. My grandfather owned a trucking business for 35 years. My two uncles both drove truck for him, and my mom had two uncles die truck driving. My uncle by marriage met my aunt because he was a truck mechanic at my grandfather's business. Needless to say, I took what Haslam and his company did very seriously.

    About the other stuff, like I said before. Anyone here want to see how much of a Yorkshire Terrier I am, how much of a "Keyboard Warrior" I am, invite me out to meet you. I make drives to Columbus, New Jersey and Chicago to see family on the regular. Me and my friends are going to Pittsburgh for their Italian Fest this weekend. 

    A trip east or west of Cleveland, or out to Youngstown ain't shit. 

    Now, Flugs, we cool? 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yes, I'm reaching for grammar, literally right after you mocked my alleged lack of reading comprehension skills...

    It's interesting that you keep bringing up these imaginary older (or younger) brothers of mine... "What is Flugel's deal with brothers and how they have to protect me?"

    Then it dawned on me. For reasons I'll never understand, you randomly sent me pics of - wait for it - you and your brothers back in 2020. I looked it up, and bam, they are still in my downloads. Are your familiar with the term "projection", sir? This was about the same time I would guess that you PMd me your phone number. I suppose sending your phone number to random dudes on the internet is a pretty common occurrence? 

    I'd love to know what I have lied about on this board... this should be gold. Oh, since you keep mentioning the last board I was on, it quietly faded away LIKE 95% MESSAGE BOARDS OF THE INTERNETS sometime in the 2016/2017 time period. See, unlike this board, where the median age of the poster on here is "just shy of six feet under" that message board was populated with people in their 20s and 30s, who eventually had kids, got married, and found this little thing called Twitter. Oh, and I didn't need to tell anyone on there what I looked like, since the core group of the board and I usually hung out for the Draft for years, including SI writer Pete Smith.

    I'm 6'0, 210lbs. I don't know how that information is really relevant to anything, but since I'm devulging information I'm also a Scorpio, drive a Subaru Crosstrek, and my favorite pizza place in Ohio is probably the Coccia House, in Wooster. 

    You've collected quite the collection of the best of the best of this board, Flugs. It's hilarious seeing the handful of the absolute bottom dwellers of this board come running because they've obviously had their tender feelings hurt by me. 

    And if any of those fellas would ever like to see how much of an "keyboard warrior" I am in person, as always, I'm always down to meet. ? Still waiting for the artist formerly known as Gorka to meet me at the Royal Oaks in Youngstown for a beer. I'm guessing he'll always be backtracking from the time he decided to get brave and call me a pussy, though. Hell, the poor guy backtracked right out of the name Gorka to whatever he is calling himself this week.

    Or you, Flugs, if you ever come to NE Ohio, oh yes, the invitation for a beer on me is an open one. We can discuss my imaginary brothers over a cold one. ? Because at the end of the day, while I don't give two shits about the collection of dipshits you've collected on this thread, I actually liked you. 

    Yes, I actually put the pictures on the entire board in a post I titled something along the lines of "what makes you a Browns fan?" I didn't think those pictures made it into my post so I kept retrying to add them; and in the process (I was oblivious) that a lot of people we're getting these pictures sent to them each time.  I started that post off with my story including my brother and my dad after my dad beat cancer the 1st time. I put some pictures in there.  My dad and brother are both dead; so football seasons have a way of bringing them back to me with memories I'll never forget.  

    As for where I came up your older brothers?  I got that from a post you had in a Haslam discussion a few years back when people were debating how much of a dirt bag he is.  I thought you said you had older brothers that are truck drivers that got screwed over by Haslam.  

    I DID go out of my way to PM and welcome you when I saw you rendering Ghoolie speechless.  You were hilarious and this board really needed that. I'm surprised I gave you my phone number that early; but if I did so it's because I'd rather talk than text or PM.

    A lot of the guys you don't like in here are guys that I've shared a message board with since 1998.  We've all argued at 1 time or another.  You don't have to agree but they're loyal, long time Browns fans that are running out of time and patience with the same ole story. I think I'm the youngest of that bunch at 58 years old. The window of opportunity to see the Browns in a SB is slamming shut on some of us. 

    @flugel said:

    I think I'm the youngest of that bunch at 58 years old. The window of opportunity to see the Browns in a SB is slamming shut on some of us.

    58 Tom?! I had just turned 17 when that Venezuelan woman in a whorehouse in Valencia took my virginity. That you son??🙄

  • @flugel said:

    Yes, I actually put the pictures on the entire board in a post I titled something along the lines of "what makes you a Browns fan?" I didn't think those pictures made it into my post so I kept retrying to add them; and in the process (I was oblivious) that a lot of people we're getting these pictures sent to them each time.  I started that post off with my story including my brother and my dad after my dad beat cancer the 1st time. I put some pictures in there.  My dad and brother are both dead; so football seasons have a way of bringing them back to me with memories I'll never forget.  

    As for where I came up your older brothers?  I got that from a post you had in a Haslam discussion a few years back when people were debating how much of a dirt bag he is.  I thought you said you had older brothers that are truck drivers that got screwed over by Haslam.  

    I DID go out of my way to PM and welcome you when I saw you rendering Ghoolie speechless.  You were hilarious and this board really needed that. I'm surprised I gave you my phone number that early; but if I did so it's because I'd rather talk than text or PM.

    A lot of the guys you don't like in here are guys that I've shared a message board with since 1998.  We've all argued at 1 time or another.  You don't have to agree but they're loyal, long time Browns fans that are running out of time and patience with the same ole story. I think I'm the youngest of that bunch at 58 years old. The window of opportunity to see the Browns in a SB is slamming shut on some of us. 

    Half of the men on my mom's side were truck drivers. My grandfather owned a trucking business for 35 years. My two uncles both drove truck for him, and my mom had two uncles die truck driving. My uncle by marriage met my aunt because he was a truck mechanic at my grandfather's business. Needless to say, I took what Haslam and his company did very seriously.

    About the other stuff, like I said before. Anyone here want to see how much of a Yorkshire Terrier I am, how much of a "Keyboard Warrior" I am, invite me out to meet you. I make drives to Columbus, New Jersey and Chicago to see family on the regular. Me and my friends are going to Pittsburgh for their Italian Fest this weekend. 

    A trip east or west of Cleveland, or out to Youngstown ain't shit. 

    Now, Flugs, we cool? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Half of the men on my mom's side were truck drivers. My grandfather owned a trucking business for 35 years. My two uncles both drove truck for him, and my mom had two uncles die truck driving. My uncle by marriage met my aunt because he was a truck mechanic at my grandfather's business. Needless to say, I took what Haslam and his company did very seriously.

    About the other stuff, like I said before. Anyone here want to see how much of a Yorkshire Terrier I am, how much of a "Keyboard Warrior" I am, invite me out to meet you. I make drives to Columbus, New Jersey and Chicago to see family on the regular. Me and my friends are going to Pittsburgh for their Italian Fest this weekend. 

    A trip east or west of Cleveland, or out to Youngstown ain't shit. 

    Now, Flugs, we cool? 

    Thanks Dutch!  I think we're good.

    Have fun in Pittsburgh.  If you see any big fat guys in a #7 jersey complaining about Joe Thomas - tell Ghoolie it's nice to finally meet him in person.  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Half of the men on my mom's side were truck drivers. My grandfather owned a trucking business for 35 years. My two uncles both drove truck for him, and my mom had two uncles die truck driving. My uncle by marriage met my aunt because he was a truck mechanic at my grandfather's business. Needless to say, I took what Haslam and his company did very seriously.

    About the other stuff, like I said before. Anyone here want to see how much of a Yorkshire Terrier I am, how much of a "Keyboard Warrior" I am, invite me out to meet you. I make drives to Columbus, New Jersey and Chicago to see family on the regular. Me and my friends are going to Pittsburgh for their Italian Fest this weekend. 

    A trip east or west of Cleveland, or out to Youngstown ain't shit. 

    Now, Flugs, we cool? 

    Thanks Dutch!  I think we're good.

    Have fun in Pittsburgh.  If you see any big fat guys in a #7 jersey complaining about Joe Thomas - tell Ghoolie it's nice to finally meet him in person.  

    @flugel said:

    Have fun in Pittsburgh.  If you see any big fat guys in a #7 jersey complaining about Joe Thomas - tell Ghoolie it's nice to finally meet him in person.  

    I still think I can wear my breakfast shirt to work  ? Thanks!

    2Mc.gif       

  • @fy56 said:

    You may even be starting to get the suspicion that not everyone likes you. Shocker huh?

    What the fuck are you waiting for Duchess,  tell Flugel to meet you somewhere so you can beat him up! lol

    He's still trying to figure out how to put a jock strap on because he's only worn one as an eye patch on Halloween.  But I'm sure he told his last board he was an All American LBer because nobody could see what he looks like hiding behind his keyboard.  He's the type that would share a photo of someone he wants us all to think he is.  I say such a thing knowing people on this board have seen me in person.

    @flugel said:

    He's still trying to figure out how to put a jock strap on because he's only worn one as an eye patch on Halloween.  But I'm sure he told his last board he was an All American LBer because nobody could see what he looks like hiding behind his keyboard.  He's the type that would share a photo of someone he wants us all to think he is.  I say such a thing knowing people on this board have seen me in person.

    Haha..so he must use an eyepatch for a jockstrap, it's large enough.

  • @flugel said:

    He's still trying to figure out how to put a jock strap on because he's only worn one as an eye patch on Halloween.  But I'm sure he told his last board he was an All American LBer because nobody could see what he looks like hiding behind his keyboard.  He's the type that would share a photo of someone he wants us all to think he is.  I say such a thing knowing people on this board have seen me in person.

    Haha..so he must use an eyepatch for a jockstrap, it's large enough.

    @fy56 said:

    so he must use an eyepatch for a jockstrap

    We get it, you can't live in fear of the guy!

    Or within 600 yards of a playground.

  • @fy56 said:

    so he must use an eyepatch for a jockstrap

    We get it, you can't live in fear of the guy!

    Or within 600 yards of a playground.

    @unsympathetic said:

    We get it, you can't live in fear of the guy!

    Or within 600 yards of a playground.

    No you actually don't get it. You never have.

  • You know, I've always enjoyed how you allow your insults to speak for themselves.  You don't let anything resembling a personality get in the way!

  • You know, I've always enjoyed how you allow your insults to speak for themselves.  You don't let anything resembling a personality get in the way!

    @unsympathetic said:

    You know, I've always enjoyed how you allow your insults to speak for themselves.  You don't let anything resembling a personality get in the way!

    Now don't be too hard on the artist formerly known as Gorka, or we'll all have to learn yet another name for him. ?

  • @unsympathetic said:

    You know, I've always enjoyed how you allow your insults to speak for themselves.  You don't let anything resembling a personality get in the way!

    Now don't be too hard on the artist formerly known as Gorka, or we'll all have to learn yet another name for him. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Now don't be too hard on the artist formerly known as Gorka, or we'll all have to learn yet another name for him. ?

    Is it time for a new name contest? We have three + weeks before ko against Carolina.🙄

  • For all the Browns deserters to Carolina. Your game with the Patriots comes on NFL Network in 4 minutes.?

  • https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/unsurprising-report-baker-mayfield-to-be-named-starter-for-week-1-versus-browns/ar-AA10NPNl

    Unsurprising report: Baker Mayfield to be named starter for Week 1 versus Browns

    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/baker-mayfield-expected-named-panthers-starting-qb-robbie-anderson-praises-mayfield

    Baker Mayfield expected to be named Panthers starting QB, Robbie Anderson has high praise

    Carolina quarterback Baker Mayfield signs autographs for fans after practice. The New England Patriots hosted the Panthers in a joint practice session at Gillette Stadium. 

    Carolina quarterback Baker Mayfield signs autographs for fans after practice. The New England Patriots hosted the Panthers in a joint practice session at Gillette Stadium.  (Barry Chin/The Boston Globe via Getty Images)

    'The news of Mayfield as QB1 should be music to the ears of wide receiver Robbie Anderson, who recently praised his new quarterback for his confidence and leadership. 

    "He’s smart," Anderson

    ?t=212" rel="external nofollow">told reporters on Tuesday. "He’s picked up the offense, like, rapidly. I like his energy a lot. I like that a lot about him. Like his leadership and his confidence."'

  • Mayfield is the enemy now, screw him.

  • In more important news, the Browns on NFL Network Sunday 1pm EST Direct TV 212.

  • Mayfield is the enemy now, screw him.

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Mayfield is the enemy now, screw him.

    Apparently didn't play in their loss to the Patriots. First time in a long time I was actually rooting for the Patsies...   

    But hey!!! How about Rashard Higgins catching two passes for 11 yards, and our old pal Shane Gonzalez going  1\1 on field goals!!!  Gotta keep track of those other ex-Browns on other teams...   😁