Baker to Carolina
-
Half of the men on my mom's side were truck drivers. My grandfather owned a trucking business for 35 years. My two uncles both drove truck for him, and my mom had two uncles die truck driving. My uncle by marriage met my aunt because he was a truck mechanic at my grandfather's business. Needless to say, I took what Haslam and his company did very seriously.
About the other stuff, like I said before. Anyone here want to see how much of a Yorkshire Terrier I am, how much of a "Keyboard Warrior" I am, invite me out to meet you. I make drives to Columbus, New Jersey and Chicago to see family on the regular. Me and my friends are going to Pittsburgh for their Italian Fest this weekend.
A trip east or west of Cleveland, or out to Youngstown ain't shit.
Now, Flugs, we cool?
Thanks Dutch! I think we're good.
Have fun in Pittsburgh. If you see any big fat guys in a #7 jersey complaining about Joe Thomas - tell Ghoolie it's nice to finally meet him in person.
-
You may even be starting to get the suspicion that not everyone likes you. Shocker huh?
What the fuck are you waiting for Duchess, tell Flugel to meet you somewhere so you can beat him up! lol
He's still trying to figure out how to put a jock strap on because he's only worn one as an eye patch on Halloween. But I'm sure he told his last board he was an All American LBer because nobody could see what he looks like hiding behind his keyboard. He's the type that would share a photo of someone he wants us all to think he is. I say such a thing knowing people on this board have seen me in person.
He's still trying to figure out how to put a jock strap on because he's only worn one as an eye patch on Halloween. But I'm sure he told his last board he was an All American LBer because nobody could see what he looks like hiding behind his keyboard. He's the type that would share a photo of someone he wants us all to think he is. I say such a thing knowing people on this board have seen me in person.
Haha..so he must use an eyepatch for a jockstrap, it's large enough.
-
He's still trying to figure out how to put a jock strap on because he's only worn one as an eye patch on Halloween. But I'm sure he told his last board he was an All American LBer because nobody could see what he looks like hiding behind his keyboard. He's the type that would share a photo of someone he wants us all to think he is. I say such a thing knowing people on this board have seen me in person.
Haha..so he must use an eyepatch for a jockstrap, it's large enough.
-
We get it, you can't live in fear of the guy!
Or within 600 yards of a playground.
No you actually don't get it. You never have.
-
You know, I've always enjoyed how you allow your insults to speak for themselves. You don't let anything resembling a personality get in the way!
-
You know, I've always enjoyed how you allow your insults to speak for themselves. You don't let anything resembling a personality get in the way!
You know, I've always enjoyed how you allow your insults to speak for themselves. You don't let anything resembling a personality get in the way!
Now don't be too hard on the artist formerly known as Gorka, or we'll all have to learn yet another name for him. ?
-
You know, I've always enjoyed how you allow your insults to speak for themselves. You don't let anything resembling a personality get in the way!
Now don't be too hard on the artist formerly known as Gorka, or we'll all have to learn yet another name for him. ?
Now don't be too hard on the artist formerly known as Gorka, or we'll all have to learn yet another name for him. ?
Is it time for a new name contest? We have three + weeks before ko against Carolina.

-
For all the Browns deserters to Carolina. Your game with the Patriots comes on NFL Network in 4 minutes.?
-
Unsurprising report: Baker Mayfield to be named starter for Week 1 versus Browns
Baker Mayfield expected to be named Panthers starting QB, Robbie Anderson has high praise

Carolina quarterback Baker Mayfield signs autographs for fans after practice. The New England Patriots hosted the Panthers in a joint practice session at Gillette Stadium. (Barry Chin/The Boston Globe via Getty Images)
'The news of Mayfield as QB1 should be music to the ears of wide receiver Robbie Anderson, who recently praised his new quarterback for his confidence and leadership.
"He’s smart," Anderson
?t=212" rel="external nofollow">told reporters on Tuesday. "He’s picked up the offense, like, rapidly. I like his energy a lot. I like that a lot about him. Like his leadership and his confidence."' -
Mayfield is the enemy now, screw him.
-
In more important news, the Browns on NFL Network Sunday 1pm EST Direct TV 212.
-
Mayfield is the enemy now, screw him.
Mayfield is the enemy now, screw him.
Apparently didn't play in their loss to the Patriots. First time in a long time I was actually rooting for the Patsies...
But hey!!! How about Rashard Higgins catching two passes for 11 yards, and our old pal Shane Gonzalez going 1\1 on field goals!!! Gotta keep track of those other ex-Browns on other teams...
-
Mayfield is the enemy now, screw him.
Apparently didn't play in their loss to the Patriots. First time in a long time I was actually rooting for the Patsies...
But hey!!! How about Rashard Higgins catching two passes for 11 yards, and our old pal Shane Gonzalez going 1\1 on field goals!!! Gotta keep track of those other ex-Browns on other teams...
Apparently didn't play in their loss to the Patriots. First time in a long time I was actually rooting for the Patsies...
But hey!!! How about Rashard Higgins catching two passes for 11 yards, and our old pal Shane Gonzalez going 1\1 on field goals!!! Gotta keep track of those other ex-Browns on other teams...
Pancake Cam got pancaked at least once playing RT.
-
Mayfield is the enemy now, screw him.
Apparently didn't play in their loss to the Patriots. First time in a long time I was actually rooting for the Patsies...
But hey!!! How about Rashard Higgins catching two passes for 11 yards, and our old pal Shane Gonzalez going 1\1 on field goals!!! Gotta keep track of those other ex-Browns on other teams...
Apparently didn't play in their loss to the Patriots. First time in a long time I was actually rooting for the Patsies...
But hey!!! How about Rashard Higgins catching two passes for 11 yards, and our old pal Shane Gonzalez going 1\1 on field goals!!! Gotta keep track of those other ex-Browns on other teams...
A friend reminded me that teams are now using starters more in the scrimmages and less in the games with the teams they are about to play in the preseason games. He's right though, and that means a lot of fans in attendance hoping to see important players getting a few series in - are paying to park, eat and drink on top of the game tickets. With the NFL already dropping 1 preseason game per team/fan base - that's shittay!
-
Apparently didn't play in their loss to the Patriots. First time in a long time I was actually rooting for the Patsies...
But hey!!! How about Rashard Higgins catching two passes for 11 yards, and our old pal Shane Gonzalez going 1\1 on field goals!!! Gotta keep track of those other ex-Browns on other teams...
Pancake Cam got pancaked at least once playing RT.
Pancake Cam got pancaked at least once playing RT.
I got a chance to catch part of the game here locally.. My NFL network was a blackout..
Did the NFL broadcast show the Panthers broadcast feed? (Steve Smith jr, is already eating some of his plate of Mayfield crow.. Smith also named Baker as the starter)
Our local media is convinced the starting QB choice was made in 2 inter-squad practices with the Pats..No need to risk either QB in PS2..
I've talked to fans that have been to Carolina camp..The coaching & Carolina starting OL spells doom for the CP.. McCaffrey & DJ Moore are the studs at camp... but, I will certainly hate seeing Higgy in Teal & Black
-
Right now they list both Baker and Darnold as C0-#1s. But of course Fisher at A&M has 3 at the moment. Live scrimmage today in College Station is likely to settle the starter two weeks before the first game.
-
Could A&M play all 3 QB's in the same backfield at the same time? It's a play-action, no it's a delayed handoff, no it's a flea flicker!
-
Apparently didn't play in their loss to the Patriots. First time in a long time I was actually rooting for the Patsies...
But hey!!! How about Rashard Higgins catching two passes for 11 yards, and our old pal Shane Gonzalez going 1\1 on field goals!!! Gotta keep track of those other ex-Browns on other teams...
A friend reminded me that teams are now using starters more in the scrimmages and less in the games with the teams they are about to play in the preseason games. He's right though, and that means a lot of fans in attendance hoping to see important players getting a few series in - are paying to park, eat and drink on top of the game tickets. With the NFL already dropping 1 preseason game per team/fan base - that's shittay!
A friend reminded me that teams are now using starters more in the scrimmages and less in the games with the teams they are about to play in the preseason games. He's right though, and that means a lot of fans in attendance hoping to see important players getting a few series in - are paying to park, eat and drink on top of the game tickets. With the NFL already dropping 1 preseason game per team/fan base - that's shittay!
Lovely!! I'm in town, I needed to check up on my Mom, and a lifelong friend who's recuperating from neurosurgery. (among other family things)
So heck, why not head down to the stadium to watch the scrubs play in crap weather, 50% chance (or more) of thunderstorms. If you're taping, I'd add extra time, in case there's a lightning delay. If it hasn't been mentioned- Garrett isn't even in town, close family member is seriously ill. BTW- if you're willing to hike, parking can be had for $10 bucks, and of course I'll have my Port-a-Cellar in the trunk for a few glasses of wine before we head over to the stadium.
I didn't check face value, but my pal was lucky enough to get $40 bucks each for his pair.
-
-
https://twitter.com/DaShawnWSOC9/status/1561744768585142273?t=wP65wQc0Dm1GrUcx5dNOvQ&s=19
Baker named starter
Good. We know him well advantage Browns
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
