Baker to Carolina
-
For anyone interested, we'll be going through and watching Baker's night against the Bills on the coaches film in 5 minutes.
Feel free to join in on discord. Might move on to Trey Lance after wards.
-
This is why I'm glad he's gone:
I keep waiting for him to grow up, but he's still this dude... but with more money.
-
This is why I'm glad he's gone:
I keep waiting for him to grow up, but he's still this dude... but with more money.
This is why I'm glad he's gone:
I keep waiting for him to grow up, but he's still this dude... but with more money.
Same here. Hope Garrett and Clowney have a field day.
-
This is why I'm glad he's gone:
I keep waiting for him to grow up, but he's still this dude... but with more money.
Same here. Hope Garrett and Clowney have a field day.
Same here. Hope Garrett and Clowney have a field day.
I hope he draws them both offsides
-
-
-
OK, who’s first in line to order up their very own Baker Mayfield T-shirt?
Only if there is another toilet paper shortage......................
-
Same here. Hope Garrett and Clowney have a field day.
I hope he draws them both offsides
-
OK, who’s first in line to order up their very own Baker Mayfield T-shirt?
Only if there is another toilet paper shortage......................
Only if there is another toilet paper shortage......................
But then Baker would have the last laugh when your toilet begins to back up all over the bathroom floor.
-
Only if there is another toilet paper shortage......................
But then Baker would have the last laugh when your toilet begins to back up all over the bathroom floor.
-
Nah, I'll burn it.
so, you're going to burn your ceramic overflowed toilet ? How? throw it into a glass blowing furnace? lol
-
Nah, I'll burn it.
so, you're going to burn your ceramic overflowed toilet ? How? throw it into a glass blowing furnace? lol
-
Panthers owner is a Steelers fan too, so all that Baker has ever done is play for Steelers fans.
-
Panthers owner is a Steelers fan too, so all that Baker has ever done is play for Steelers fans.
Panthers owner is a Steelers fan too, so all that Baker has ever done is play for Steelers fans.
Oh nice avatar.....reminds me of the US Steel Corporation which I worked for 11 years in Youngstown.
I also spent 3 weeks in "the rusty nail" back in 1976 shortly after they built it. And 600 Grant Street where my paychecks came from for 11 years. Saw 9 Pirates games that summer.
Great memories back then.
-
Safely just got back from Charlotte,NC
Monday's Pit Stop was at the Nascar HOF..
Nascar.. I'll get to posting pics in the Barber Shop, for those with interest mid week
a few Week 1 Baker Mayfield ? shots
Well Done !
!




A spattering of boo's in the 1st half... If anyone needed a 4th quarter? Baker Mayfield did that..
edit--When we first settled into our seats? I paid a lot of attention to Cade York (dead-leg) warming up? I'll drop some pic's & what I saw by Tuesday morning.. #cannon
-
-
Carolina is 0-2, Baker is dead last in QBR, and a wings store in Charlotte is giving away free food if Rhule is fired.
Also, Higgins has no catches yet.
This is fine!
-
Glad we got rid of the bum.
-
I don't think anyone will take me for a Baker defender. But the guy is playing behind, arguably, the league's worst Oline.
But it really does go to solidify that he's an ok QB, but not capable of eliminating pass pro issues or making the weapons around him THAT much better.
I wish him health. Lord knows he'll need it on that offense.
-
I don't think anyone will take me for a Baker defender. But the guy is playing behind, arguably, the league's worst Oline.
But it really does go to solidify that he's an ok QB, but not capable of eliminating pass pro issues or making the weapons around him THAT much better.
I wish him health. Lord knows he'll need it on that offense.
I don't think anyone will take me for a Baker defender. But the guy is playing behind, arguably, the league's worst Oline.
But it really does go to solidify that he's an ok QB, but not capable of eliminating pass pro issues or making the weapons around him THAT much better.
I wish him health. Lord knows he'll need it on that offense.
Having an Amari Cooper out there really helps the Browns' offense. Bissett made that big play with future HOF Chubb, and also Hunt, to Cooper.
Baker did it with a TE. Crazy football season. The squealers are tanking, even the Bengals are struggling. I have no idea what is up with that. Macadoo has just started with the Panthers this year. The ratbirds - may or may not beat the pats tomorrow. Miami is really on a roll.
The ratbirds lost to Miami 42-38. Just crazy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

