Skip to content

Baker to Carolina

The Browns Board
952 57 40.3k 1
  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    OK, who’s first in line to order up their very own Baker Mayfield T-shirt?

    C10B1DC0-66C7-45E0-9171-B7882F3C64E5.jpeg

    0D793F02-C16F-4BC1-8536-99F84548E485.png

  • OK, who’s first in line to order up their very own Baker Mayfield T-shirt?

    C10B1DC0-66C7-45E0-9171-B7882F3C64E5.jpeg

    0D793F02-C16F-4BC1-8536-99F84548E485.png

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    OK, who’s first in line to order up their very own Baker Mayfield T-shirt?

    C10B1DC0-66C7-45E0-9171-B7882F3C64E5.jpeg

    0D793F02-C16F-4BC1-8536-99F84548E485.png

    Only if there is another toilet paper shortage......................

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Same here.  Hope Garrett and Clowney have a field day.

    I hope he draws them both offsides 😛

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I hope he draws them both offsides 😛

    Maybe the amount of times Baker draws the D offsides will be a Vegas prop bet. lol

  • @canton-dawg said:

    OK, who’s first in line to order up their very own Baker Mayfield T-shirt?

    C10B1DC0-66C7-45E0-9171-B7882F3C64E5.jpeg

    0D793F02-C16F-4BC1-8536-99F84548E485.png

    Only if there is another toilet paper shortage......................

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Only if there is another toilet paper shortage......................

    But then Baker would have the last laugh when your toilet begins to back up all over the bathroom floor.

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Only if there is another toilet paper shortage......................

    But then Baker would have the last laugh when your toilet begins to back up all over the bathroom floor.

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    But then Baker would have the last laugh when your toilet begins to back up all over the bathroom floor.

    Nah, I'll burn it.

  • @fy56 said:

    But then Baker would have the last laugh when your toilet begins to back up all over the bathroom floor.

    Nah, I'll burn it.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Nah, I'll burn it.

    so, you're going to burn your ceramic overflowed toilet ? How? throw it into a glass blowing furnace? lol

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Nah, I'll burn it.

    so, you're going to burn your ceramic overflowed toilet ? How? throw it into a glass blowing furnace? lol

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    @calfoxwc said:

    so, you're going to burn your ceramic overflowed toilet ? How? throw it into a glass blowing furnace? lol

    Nah, DieHard installed one of those cutoff latrine shit burning barrels he brought home from Vietnam as a souvenir.??🙄

  • Dick MellonD Dick Mellon wrote on last edited by

    Panthers owner is a Steelers fan too, so all that Baker has ever done is play for Steelers fans.

  • Panthers owner is a Steelers fan too, so all that Baker has ever done is play for Steelers fans.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @dick-mellon said:

    Panthers owner is a Steelers fan too, so all that Baker has ever done is play for Steelers fans.

    Oh nice avatar.....reminds me of the US Steel Corporation which I worked for 11 years in Youngstown. 

    I also spent 3 weeks in "the rusty nail" back in 1976 shortly after they built it.  And 600 Grant Street where my paychecks came from for 11 years.  Saw 9 Pirates games that summer. 

    Great memories back then.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Safely just got back from Charlotte,NC

    Monday's Pit Stop was at the Nascar HOF..

    Nascar.. I'll get to posting pics in the Barber Shop, for those with interest mid week

    a few Week 1 Baker Mayfield ? shots

    IMG_20220911_113031833_HDR.jpg.519e363a016611814f7bd42825ccb8c8.jpg  Well Done ! IMG_20220911_130222045.jpg.4f815c8abd5357b5d0b9cb8651dd9c86.jpg!

    IMG_20220911_130244859.jpg.d6a40cc1b197a6cb34a16f8c46be17eb.jpgIMG_20220911_130247898.jpg.d9a9646fc7c3138ee38ba9db77ab03a2.jpgIMG_20220911_130251859.jpg.28918730f27ae3b7742a4d8cbc0e40d1.jpgIMG_20220911_130254740.jpg.8cdf2c2d7a4e49bc2b3f9803767bf4a1.jpg

    A spattering of boo's in the 1st half... If anyone needed a 4th quarter? Baker Mayfield did that..

    edit--When we first settled into our seats? I paid a lot of attention to Cade York (dead-leg) warming up? I'll drop some pic's & what I saw by Tuesday morning.. #cannon

  • htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by

    64974.jpeg

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    Carolina is 0-2, Baker is dead last in QBR, and a wings store in Charlotte is giving away free food if Rhule is fired.

    Also, Higgins has no catches yet.

    This is fine!

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by

    Glad we got rid of the bum.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    I don't think anyone will take me for a Baker defender.   But the guy is playing behind, arguably, the league's worst Oline.

    But it really does go to solidify that he's an ok QB, but not capable of eliminating pass pro issues or making the weapons around him THAT much better.      

    I wish him health.    Lord knows he'll need it on that offense.

  • I don't think anyone will take me for a Baker defender.   But the guy is playing behind, arguably, the league's worst Oline.

    But it really does go to solidify that he's an ok QB, but not capable of eliminating pass pro issues or making the weapons around him THAT much better.      

    I wish him health.    Lord knows he'll need it on that offense.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    I don't think anyone will take me for a Baker defender.   But the guy is playing behind, arguably, the league's worst Oline.

    But it really does go to solidify that he's an ok QB, but not capable of eliminating pass pro issues or making the weapons around him THAT much better.      

    I wish him health.    Lord knows he'll need it on that offense.

    Having an Amari Cooper out there really helps the Browns' offense. Bissett made that big play with future HOF Chubb, and also Hunt, to Cooper.

       Baker did it with a TE. Crazy football season. The squealers are tanking, even the Bengals are struggling. I have no idea what is up with that. Macadoo has just started with the Panthers this year. The ratbirds - may or may not beat the pats tomorrow. Miami is really on a roll.

       The ratbirds lost to Miami 42-38.  Just crazy.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    I never tire of the endless excuses for one Baker Mayfield on here.

    It warms the cockles of my heart. 

  • I never tire of the endless excuses for one Baker Mayfield on here.

    It warms the cockles of my heart. 

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve

    @dutch-oven said:

    I never tire* of the endless excuses for one Baker Mayfield on here.

    It warms the cockles of my heart. 

    *Apparently not matey cuz here you be!

    ??‍☠️

    WSS

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I never tire* of the endless excuses for one Baker Mayfield on here.

    It warms the cockles of my heart. 

    *Apparently not matey cuz here you be!

    ??‍☠️

    WSS

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    *Apparently not matey cuz here you be!

    ??‍☠️

    WSS

    Talk Like A Pirate Day was just the other day too! 

  • @westside-steve said:

    *Apparently not matey cuz here you be!

    ??‍☠️

    WSS

    Talk Like A Pirate Day was just the other day too! 

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Talk Like A Pirate Day was just the other day too! 

    This is the real one last week was the Orthodox Talk Like a Pirate day.

    WSS

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Now that's an interesting but maybe conflicting piece of football garb.

    Like MAY or MAYBE not FIELD.....well sorta'.

    .......edit, but I do see some solid #24 jerseys in the crowd too.

    IMG_20220911_113031833_HDR.jpg.519e363a016611814f7bd42825ccb8c8.jpg