Skip to content

Baker to Carolina

The Browns Board
952 57 40.2k 1
  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Same here.  Hope Garrett and Clowney have a field day.

    I hope he draws them both offsides 😛

    @nickers said:

    I hope he draws them both offsides 😛

    Maybe the amount of times Baker draws the D offsides will be a Vegas prop bet. lol

  • @canton-dawg said:

    OK, who’s first in line to order up their very own Baker Mayfield T-shirt?

    C10B1DC0-66C7-45E0-9171-B7882F3C64E5.jpeg

    0D793F02-C16F-4BC1-8536-99F84548E485.png

    Only if there is another toilet paper shortage......................

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Only if there is another toilet paper shortage......................

    But then Baker would have the last laugh when your toilet begins to back up all over the bathroom floor.

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Only if there is another toilet paper shortage......................

    But then Baker would have the last laugh when your toilet begins to back up all over the bathroom floor.

    @fy56 said:

    But then Baker would have the last laugh when your toilet begins to back up all over the bathroom floor.

    Nah, I'll burn it.

  • @fy56 said:

    But then Baker would have the last laugh when your toilet begins to back up all over the bathroom floor.

    Nah, I'll burn it.

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Nah, I'll burn it.

    so, you're going to burn your ceramic overflowed toilet ? How? throw it into a glass blowing furnace? lol

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Nah, I'll burn it.

    so, you're going to burn your ceramic overflowed toilet ? How? throw it into a glass blowing furnace? lol

    @calfoxwc said:

    so, you're going to burn your ceramic overflowed toilet ? How? throw it into a glass blowing furnace? lol

    Nah, DieHard installed one of those cutoff latrine shit burning barrels he brought home from Vietnam as a souvenir.??🙄

  • Panthers owner is a Steelers fan too, so all that Baker has ever done is play for Steelers fans.

  • Panthers owner is a Steelers fan too, so all that Baker has ever done is play for Steelers fans.

    @dick-mellon said:

    Panthers owner is a Steelers fan too, so all that Baker has ever done is play for Steelers fans.

    Oh nice avatar.....reminds me of the US Steel Corporation which I worked for 11 years in Youngstown. 

    I also spent 3 weeks in "the rusty nail" back in 1976 shortly after they built it.  And 600 Grant Street where my paychecks came from for 11 years.  Saw 9 Pirates games that summer. 

    Great memories back then.

  • Safely just got back from Charlotte,NC

    Monday's Pit Stop was at the Nascar HOF..

    Nascar.. I'll get to posting pics in the Barber Shop, for those with interest mid week

    a few Week 1 Baker Mayfield ? shots

    IMG_20220911_113031833_HDR.jpg.519e363a016611814f7bd42825ccb8c8.jpg  Well Done ! IMG_20220911_130222045.jpg.4f815c8abd5357b5d0b9cb8651dd9c86.jpg!

    IMG_20220911_130244859.jpg.d6a40cc1b197a6cb34a16f8c46be17eb.jpgIMG_20220911_130247898.jpg.d9a9646fc7c3138ee38ba9db77ab03a2.jpgIMG_20220911_130251859.jpg.28918730f27ae3b7742a4d8cbc0e40d1.jpgIMG_20220911_130254740.jpg.8cdf2c2d7a4e49bc2b3f9803767bf4a1.jpg

    A spattering of boo's in the 1st half... If anyone needed a 4th quarter? Baker Mayfield did that..

    edit--When we first settled into our seats? I paid a lot of attention to Cade York (dead-leg) warming up? I'll drop some pic's & what I saw by Tuesday morning.. #cannon

  • 64974.jpeg

  • Carolina is 0-2, Baker is dead last in QBR, and a wings store in Charlotte is giving away free food if Rhule is fired.

    Also, Higgins has no catches yet.

    This is fine!

  • Glad we got rid of the bum.

  • I don't think anyone will take me for a Baker defender.   But the guy is playing behind, arguably, the league's worst Oline.

    But it really does go to solidify that he's an ok QB, but not capable of eliminating pass pro issues or making the weapons around him THAT much better.      

    I wish him health.    Lord knows he'll need it on that offense.

  • I don't think anyone will take me for a Baker defender.   But the guy is playing behind, arguably, the league's worst Oline.

    But it really does go to solidify that he's an ok QB, but not capable of eliminating pass pro issues or making the weapons around him THAT much better.      

    I wish him health.    Lord knows he'll need it on that offense.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I don't think anyone will take me for a Baker defender.   But the guy is playing behind, arguably, the league's worst Oline.

    But it really does go to solidify that he's an ok QB, but not capable of eliminating pass pro issues or making the weapons around him THAT much better.      

    I wish him health.    Lord knows he'll need it on that offense.

    Having an Amari Cooper out there really helps the Browns' offense. Bissett made that big play with future HOF Chubb, and also Hunt, to Cooper.

       Baker did it with a TE. Crazy football season. The squealers are tanking, even the Bengals are struggling. I have no idea what is up with that. Macadoo has just started with the Panthers this year. The ratbirds - may or may not beat the pats tomorrow. Miami is really on a roll.

       The ratbirds lost to Miami 42-38.  Just crazy.

  • I never tire of the endless excuses for one Baker Mayfield on here.

    It warms the cockles of my heart. 

  • I never tire of the endless excuses for one Baker Mayfield on here.

    It warms the cockles of my heart. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I never tire* of the endless excuses for one Baker Mayfield on here.

    It warms the cockles of my heart. 

    *Apparently not matey cuz here you be!

    ??‍☠️

    WSS

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I never tire* of the endless excuses for one Baker Mayfield on here.

    It warms the cockles of my heart. 

    *Apparently not matey cuz here you be!

    ??‍☠️

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    *Apparently not matey cuz here you be!

    ??‍☠️

    WSS

    Talk Like A Pirate Day was just the other day too! 

  • @westside-steve said:

    *Apparently not matey cuz here you be!

    ??‍☠️

    WSS

    Talk Like A Pirate Day was just the other day too! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Talk Like A Pirate Day was just the other day too! 

    This is the real one last week was the Orthodox Talk Like a Pirate day.

    WSS

  • Now that's an interesting but maybe conflicting piece of football garb.

    Like MAY or MAYBE not FIELD.....well sorta'.

    .......edit, but I do see some solid #24 jerseys in the crowd too.

    IMG_20220911_113031833_HDR.jpg.519e363a016611814f7bd42825ccb8c8.jpg

  • For the Baker backers. They upset the Saints. Mayfield? Um, 12/25 50% completions. 1TD, 0 INT. 170 yards passing- but as against the Browns, 67 yards of that on one play. 83 qbr.

    Saints? Give up a fumble 6, two missed FGs, and a tip int. 

  • For the Baker backers. They upset the Saints. Mayfield? Um, 12/25 50% completions. 1TD, 0 INT. 170 yards passing- but as against the Browns, 67 yards of that on one play. 83 qbr.

    Saints? Give up a fumble 6, two missed FGs, and a tip int. 

    @hoorta said:

    For the Baker backers. They upset the Saints. Mayfield? Um, 12/25 50% completions. 1TD, 0 INT. 170 yards passing- but as against the Browns, 67 yards of that on one play. 83 qbr.

    Saints? Give up a fumble 6, two missed FGs, and a tip int. 

    Yeah it's a team sport. The Browns seem to be playing on all eight or 12 cylinders depending on what kind of a ride you have. Jacoby is on the good end of that bargain. I doubt he would be putting up those numbers under Hue Jackson.

    Oh well.