Lesters and Such
-
Orion belching out a Neil Young tune, playing a Lester, while the Browns were playing the Jets.
-
I used the Les Paul I just posted years ago on this track for rhythms.. I don't think I used it on the solo but my memory is a lil fuzzy ?
This is the first installment of a 30 minute trilogy we did on the first cd..
Probably closing in on 10 yrs old at this point..
I used the Les Paul I just posted years ago on this track for rhythms.. I don't think I used it on the solo but my memory is a lil fuzzy ?
This is the first installment of a 30 minute trilogy we did on the first cd..
Probably closing in on 10 yrs old at this point..
killer!
-
Was rooting around the case candy bag for the trem arm. I'd never put it on. When I come across the little thing wrapped in paper that I'd never noticed before. About the size of a hotel soap. I unwrap it and gasp! It's the ash tray!
The thing I hate about Ash tray covers is... They negate palm muting...
-
-
The necks are a bit
Yeah, that's a thing with SG's. The neck wants to dive. You have to use a grippy backed strap. And then the placement of the strap button makes you get a good view of the back of the neck with the face of the guitar tipped away from you. But it's a great sitting guitar.
I knew all of the negatives because I used to own one years ago but I traded it in on something because I found that I didn't like chunky necks and really tall frets. This one, of course, is a slim C neck and medium jumbo frets...which is what I like. And it comes with the P90's like my old one did. I liked the sound of the old one...and I like the sound of this one. I just wonder what it would sound like with Seymore Duncan Antiquities in it....
-
-
Thank to Fedex, This is what my SG looked like when they were done with it
Oh my! And that's always the fear with the package handlers. Especially with those swept back headstocks of Gibsons.
Looks real nice in the 'after' shot. It's a Standard right? And it's not faded pelham blue right?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


.jpeg.ce19bdfc8e6a8cd28c0bd9a3b4f9b23a.jpeg)
.jpeg.ea19a846b595d6b10e56ed7ece5c8921.jpeg)
︎ x 2

