Browns sign Rosen
-
I just don't get that at all. Either you're a Browns fan regardless of how p.o.'d they make you sometimes or you're not. You don't hope the worst for your team ever. Nor do you ever root for a former player you liked to beat them just to prove yourself right that they should not have let him go. That's just not being a true fan IMO. God knows after watching OU & A&M request the clock be running all the time in the second half of a 66-0 OU rout of my Aggies I was thinking Francione is the worst coach in our history. I was fit to be tied. But I never rooted for them to lose to anybody so we could be rid of him. That makes zero sense for a real fan of a team.
You do realize that this entire season is going to be, on this board, a group of Browns fans rooting for the Browns to win fighting with a group of Browns fans openly rooting for the Browns to lose, right?
Have fun, mods.
You do realize that this entire season is going to be, on this board, a group of Browns fans rooting for the Browns to win fighting with a group of Browns fans openly rooting for the Browns to lose, right?
Have fun, mods.
I look at it as 90-95% of the true Cleveland BROWNS fans to root on for our Browns to win despite everything in the past. Remember too winning cures a lot of ills. Openly rooting to lose ? Really this is not 0-16 again....not near that.
And the remaining 5-10% (probably less) eh, we'll deal with them each week. I think maybe 3 or 4 wise guys but they won't be a problem for long...lol. now a 6-11 season and all bets are off ! I do think they might make a WC try, we'll see on that too. A +/- .500 season may also depend on how they do in the first half of the season.
We all absolutely know what has happened up to July 26 and why, it's unknown that is the interesting part. Bet on an 8-9 or 9-8 season is anyone's guess right now. We'll know more September 11, 2022.
GO BROWNS, just win baby.
-
I end up rooting for all of the cast off former Browns players.
That includes Jarvis Landry, Baker Mayfield, but not Joe Shobert.
I never cheer for the fucking Stoolers or any of their players…ex Browns or not.
-
I end up rooting for all of the cast off former Browns players.
That includes Jarvis Landry, Baker Mayfield, but not Joe Shobert.
I never cheer for the fucking Stoolers or any of their players…ex Browns or not.
I end up rooting for all of the cast off former Browns players.
That includes Jarvis Landry, Baker Mayfield, but not Joe Shobert.
I never cheer for the fucking Stoolers or any of their players…ex Browns or not.
I can see Landry a class act, now Baker Reagan Mayfield played tough -but- was a bit cocky at times both off and occasionally on the field.
Game 1 we'll see how much BRM is on target, I'll root for him starting in Game 2. Would love to see him again in the playoffs.

-
Mayfield - I hope he throws for 500 yards and 7 touchdowns, and rosen throws 9 interceptions, and zero touchdowns.
For just that one game....
"here we go, Panthers, here we go".
I just don't get that at all. Either you're a Browns fan regardless of how p.o.'d they make you sometimes or you're not. You don't hope the worst for your team ever. Nor do you ever root for a former player you liked to beat them just to prove yourself right that they should not have let him go. That's just not being a true fan IMO. God knows after watching OU & A&M request the clock be running all the time in the second half of a 66-0 OU rout of my Aggies I was thinking Francione is the worst coach in our history. I was fit to be tied. But I never rooted for them to lose to anybody so we could be rid of him. That makes zero sense for a real fan of a team.
I just don't get that at all. Either you're a Browns fan regardless of how p.o.'d they make you sometimes or you're not. You don't hope the worst for your team ever. Nor do you ever root for a former player you liked to beat them just to prove yourself right that they should not have let him go. That's just not being a true fan IMO. God knows after watching OU & A&M request the clock be running all the time in the second half of a 66-0 OU rout of my Aggies I was thinking Francione is the worst coach in our history. I was fit to be tied. But I never rooted for them to lose to anybody so we could be rid of him. That makes zero sense for a real fan of a team.
Said it a bunch of times.. Not a Watson fan, but it is what it is... Players come and go, other than the very top players. NFL- Not For Long. Unless you're some kind of Browns geek with a photographic memory, you probably couldn't even name ten Browns players on that team from the 2012 season. I weathered 1-15, and 0-16.. Folks asked me "why don't you dump your season tickets?" They don't understand.
If you're rooting for your team to lose, just because you like a former player? That's just wrong.
-
I just don't get that at all. Either you're a Browns fan regardless of how p.o.'d they make you sometimes or you're not. You don't hope the worst for your team ever. Nor do you ever root for a former player you liked to beat them just to prove yourself right that they should not have let him go. That's just not being a true fan IMO. God knows after watching OU & A&M request the clock be running all the time in the second half of a 66-0 OU rout of my Aggies I was thinking Francione is the worst coach in our history. I was fit to be tied. But I never rooted for them to lose to anybody so we could be rid of him. That makes zero sense for a real fan of a team.
Said it a bunch of times.. Not a Watson fan, but it is what it is... Players come and go, other than the very top players. NFL- Not For Long. Unless you're some kind of Browns geek with a photographic memory, you probably couldn't even name ten Browns players on that team from the 2012 season. I weathered 1-15, and 0-16.. Folks asked me "why don't you dump your season tickets?" They don't understand.
If you're rooting for your team to lose, just because you like a former player? That's just wrong.
Said it a bunch of times.. Not a Watson fan, but it is what it is... Players come and go, other than the very top players. NFL- Not For Long. Unless you're some kind of Browns geek with a photographic memory, you probably couldn't even name ten Browns players on that team from the 2012 season. I weathered 1-15, and 0-16.. Folks asked me "why don't you dump your season tickets?" They don't understand.
If you're rooting for your team to lose, just because you like a former player? That's just wrong.
I'm not rooting for them to lose... But I would love for Baker to get some revenge.. Whether you like him or not... He got fucked over...
-
I just don't get that at all. Either you're a Browns fan regardless of how p.o.'d they make you sometimes or you're not. You don't hope the worst for your team ever. Nor do you ever root for a former player you liked to beat them just to prove yourself right that they should not have let him go. That's just not being a true fan IMO. God knows after watching OU & A&M request the clock be running all the time in the second half of a 66-0 OU rout of my Aggies I was thinking Francione is the worst coach in our history. I was fit to be tied. But I never rooted for them to lose to anybody so we could be rid of him. That makes zero sense for a real fan of a team.
Said it a bunch of times.. Not a Watson fan, but it is what it is... Players come and go, other than the very top players. NFL- Not For Long. Unless you're some kind of Browns geek with a photographic memory, you probably couldn't even name ten Browns players on that team from the 2012 season. I weathered 1-15, and 0-16.. Folks asked me "why don't you dump your season tickets?" They don't understand.
If you're rooting for your team to lose, just because you like a former player? That's just wrong.
Said it a bunch of times.. Not a Watson fan, but it is what it is... Players come and go, other than the very top players. NFL- Not For Long. Unless you're some kind of Browns geek with a photographic memory, you probably couldn't even name ten Browns players on that team from the 2012 season. I weathered 1-15, and 0-16.. Folks asked me "why don't you dump your season tickets?" They don't understand.
If you're rooting for your team to lose, just because you like a former player? That's just wrong.
Opening day 2012 team?
QB weeden
1Back Richardson
2back Obby
TE1 Cam Jordan
LT - Joe
LG - Lavaou
C - Mack
RG - pinkston? I think
RT - Schwartz
LE - Sheard
Nose - Phil Taylor
DT - I want to say Hughes?
RE - Frosty
LB - DQ
LB - from the eagles...shit... trying to remember his name - him.
DBs - Haden, Sheldon Brown, TJ, Usama Young? I think?
How'd I do? That was without google
-
I just don't get that at all. Either you're a Browns fan regardless of how p.o.'d they make you sometimes or you're not. You don't hope the worst for your team ever. Nor do you ever root for a former player you liked to beat them just to prove yourself right that they should not have let him go. That's just not being a true fan IMO. God knows after watching OU & A&M request the clock be running all the time in the second half of a 66-0 OU rout of my Aggies I was thinking Francione is the worst coach in our history. I was fit to be tied. But I never rooted for them to lose to anybody so we could be rid of him. That makes zero sense for a real fan of a team.
Said it a bunch of times.. Not a Watson fan, but it is what it is... Players come and go, other than the very top players. NFL- Not For Long. Unless you're some kind of Browns geek with a photographic memory, you probably couldn't even name ten Browns players on that team from the 2012 season. I weathered 1-15, and 0-16.. Folks asked me "why don't you dump your season tickets?" They don't understand.
If you're rooting for your team to lose, just because you like a former player? That's just wrong.
Said it a bunch of times.. Not a Watson fan, but it is what it is... Players come and go, other than the very top players. NFL- Not For Long. Unless you're some kind of Browns geek with a photographic memory, you probably couldn't even name ten Browns players on that team from the 2012 season. I weathered 1-15, and 0-16.
....... Folks asked me "why don't you dump your season tickets?" They don't understand.
If you're rooting for your team to lose, just because you like a former player? That's just wrong........
I look at it as I'm a Cleveland BROWNS fan not a this guy or. this coach. or this owner fan.
That's like " I'll cancel my tickets, burn my jackets and jerseys and all my memorabilia......everything. that will show them, nah nah, nah."
Like my mother used to say......"don't cut off your nose to spite your face". What will that get you nothing. That's just childish behavior and it gets you nowhere.
I've been a BROWNS, INDIANS, BUCKEYES, NAVY, YSU and. ND with a few others. And of course my point of view.
-
Said it a bunch of times.. Not a Watson fan, but it is what it is... Players come and go, other than the very top players. NFL- Not For Long. Unless you're some kind of Browns geek with a photographic memory, you probably couldn't even name ten Browns players on that team from the 2012 season. I weathered 1-15, and 0-16.. Folks asked me "why don't you dump your season tickets?" They don't understand.
If you're rooting for your team to lose, just because you like a former player? That's just wrong.
I'm not rooting for them to lose... But I would love for Baker to get some revenge.. Whether you like him or not... He got fucked over...
-
He got replaced by a better player.
If that means he got "fucked over", well, welcome to the NFL - and life.
i will never understand nickers point of view go root for carolina nickers
-
He got replaced by a better player.
If that means he got "fucked over", well, welcome to the NFL - and life.
i will never understand nickers point of view go root for carolina nickers
-
Honestly, I don't even try.
maybe he can act all condescending on a carolina board
-
Said it a bunch of times.. Not a Watson fan, but it is what it is... Players come and go, other than the very top players. NFL- Not For Long. Unless you're some kind of Browns geek with a photographic memory, you probably couldn't even name ten Browns players on that team from the 2012 season. I weathered 1-15, and 0-16.. Folks asked me "why don't you dump your season tickets?" They don't understand.
If you're rooting for your team to lose, just because you like a former player? That's just wrong.
Opening day 2012 team?
QB weeden
1Back Richardson
2back Obby
TE1 Cam Jordan
LT - Joe
LG - Lavaou
C - Mack
RG - pinkston? I think
RT - Schwartz
LE - Sheard
Nose - Phil Taylor
DT - I want to say Hughes?
RE - Frosty
LB - DQ
LB - from the eagles...shit... trying to remember his name - him.
DBs - Haden, Sheldon Brown, TJ, Usama Young? I think?
How'd I do? That was without google
Opening day 2012 team?
QB weeden
1Back Richardson
2back Obby
TE1 Cam Jordan
LT - Joe
LG - Lavaou
C - Mack
RG - pinkston? I think
RT - Schwartz
LE - Sheard
Nose - Phil Taylor
DT - I want to say Hughes?
RE - Frosty
LB - DQ
LB - from the eagles...shit... trying to remember his name - him.
DBs - Haden, Sheldon Brown, TJ, Usama Young? I think?
How'd I do? That was without google
OK, Impressive, I'm old and my memory is failing...
-
Said it a bunch of times.. Not a Watson fan, but it is what it is... Players come and go, other than the very top players. NFL- Not For Long. Unless you're some kind of Browns geek with a photographic memory, you probably couldn't even name ten Browns players on that team from the 2012 season. I weathered 1-15, and 0-16.. Folks asked me "why don't you dump your season tickets?" They don't understand.
If you're rooting for your team to lose, just because you like a former player? That's just wrong.
Opening day 2012 team?
QB weeden
1Back Richardson
2back Obby
TE1 Cam Jordan
LT - Joe
LG - Lavaou
C - Mack
RG - pinkston? I think
RT - Schwartz
LE - Sheard
Nose - Phil Taylor
DT - I want to say Hughes?
RE - Frosty
LB - DQ
LB - from the eagles...shit... trying to remember his name - him.
DBs - Haden, Sheldon Brown, TJ, Usama Young? I think?
How'd I do? That was without google
Opening day 2012 team?
QB weeden
1Back Richardson
2back Obby
TE1 Cam Jordan
LT - Joe
LG - Lavaou
C - Mack
RG - pinkston? I think
RT - Schwartz
LE - Sheard
Nose - Phil Taylor
DT - I want to say Hughes?
RE - Frosty
LB - DQ
LB - from the eagles...shit... trying to remember his name - him.
DBs - Haden, Sheldon Brown, TJ, Usama Young? I think?
How'd I do? That was without google
Wow that’s pretty good. This was the game where TRich made Kurt Coleman’s lid fly off.
WRs though?
Greg Little and Robiski
Did we have Flash yet? Or was that 2013?
-
Opening day 2012 team?
QB weeden
1Back Richardson
2back Obby
TE1 Cam Jordan
LT - Joe
LG - Lavaou
C - Mack
RG - pinkston? I think
RT - Schwartz
LE - Sheard
Nose - Phil Taylor
DT - I want to say Hughes?
RE - Frosty
LB - DQ
LB - from the eagles...shit... trying to remember his name - him.
DBs - Haden, Sheldon Brown, TJ, Usama Young? I think?
How'd I do? That was without google
Wow that’s pretty good. This was the game where TRich made Kurt Coleman’s lid fly off.
WRs though?
Greg Little and Robiski
Did we have Flash yet? Or was that 2013?
Wow that’s pretty good. This was the game where TRich made Kurt Coleman’s lid fly off
This game will forever be known for Brandon Weeden getting stuck under the giant American flag just before starting his first NFL game.
It all went downhill for him from then.
-
Opening day 2012 team?
QB weeden
1Back Richardson
2back Obby
TE1 Cam Jordan
LT - Joe
LG - Lavaou
C - Mack
RG - pinkston? I think
RT - Schwartz
LE - Sheard
Nose - Phil Taylor
DT - I want to say Hughes?
RE - Frosty
LB - DQ
LB - from the eagles...shit... trying to remember his name - him.
DBs - Haden, Sheldon Brown, TJ, Usama Young? I think?
How'd I do? That was without google
OK, Impressive, I'm old and my memory is failing...
I'm old and my memory is failing...
I'll never forget Ogbo's block on Ray Lewis. Was a thing of beauty. (watch on youtube) I liked him. I thought he was a smart football player. He could do all aspects of the RB position. He wasn't a great player, but he was a pretty good player. He always knew where to go...where he was needed...and accomplished the task. Be it run, catch, find the blitzer....he'd do the job.
-
I just can't wait for the 2022 BROWNS football season to get started from preseason Game 1.
Get this brutal offseason over and buried for good. Time for us all to take a deep breath and relax.
We've all been through a lot it's just time to move on ! I don't remember any off year in my roughly six plus decades as a Cleveland Browns fan it being so miserable of an offseason. I will apologize to any fans out there if I've been nasty in any way its just been a miserable seven +/- months.
GO BROWNS, can't wait baby !
-
Opening day 2012 team?
QB weeden
1Back Richardson
2back Obby
TE1 Cam Jordan
LT - Joe
LG - Lavaou
C - Mack
RG - pinkston? I think
RT - Schwartz
LE - Sheard
Nose - Phil Taylor
DT - I want to say Hughes?
RE - Frosty
LB - DQ
LB - from the eagles...shit... trying to remember his name - him.
DBs - Haden, Sheldon Brown, TJ, Usama Young? I think?
How'd I do? That was without google
Wow that’s pretty good. This was the game where TRich made Kurt Coleman’s lid fly off.
WRs though?
Greg Little and Robiski
Did we have Flash yet? Or was that 2013?
Wow that’s pretty good. This was the game where TRich made Kurt Coleman’s lid fly off.
WRs though?
Greg Little and Robiski
Did we have Flash yet? Or was that 2013?
Gordon was picked up in the supplemental that year- 2nd round bid
-
2 Cents. I like it here because the mods are pretty cool. They let ya go off topic. They let ya say stuff. It's a cool place.
Political boards: The political country is in a major divide. The democrats absolutely hate republicans. And it's the same in reverse. The two groups CANNOT discuss with one another. You would have to have TWO political forums. One for dems and one for republicans. To bring them together is just gonna make people dislike one another to the core.
I never go to that forum. I wouldn't be able to make anyone from the opposing point of view understand what I think is proper and isn't.....and I would just learn to hate, what, 50% of you?
You can't have a guns vs non guns forum. You can't have a religion forum. You can't have an abortion forum. Etc. You are not allowed to discuss third rail topics at work because it destroys morale and pisses people off.
That's my 2 cents on third rail forums.
An astute observation Orion... Opinions are so dug in you're not going to change anyone's mind. A little OT and political forum POV from me, FYI... But it needs to be said. The guys on our political forum wouldn't last a week if they ventured over to the Washington Post's discussions that follow almost every article. Their spew would almost instantly be deleted, and they'd be banned from posting.
Should you go to liberal leaning blogs like Farron Cousins, Glen Kirchner, David Packman, or even posting alt-right opinions on MSNBC YouTubes... The trolls and folks who are still drinking Trump Kool-Aid are immediately outed, reported, and generally laughed at.
An astute observation Orion... Opinions are so dug in you're not going to change anyone's mind. A little OT and political forum POV from me, FYI... But it needs to be said. The guys on our political forum wouldn't last a week if they ventured over to the Washington Post's discussions that follow almost every article. Their spew would almost instantly be deleted, and they'd be banned from posting.
Should you go to liberal leaning blogs like Farron Cousins, Glen Kirchner, David Packman, or even posting alt-right opinions on MSNBC YouTubes... The trolls and folks who are still drinking Trump Kool-Aid are immediately outed, reported, and generally laughed at.
Right...libs only publish what they want. If the narrative doesn't fit they create a way to call you a racist.
-
An astute observation Orion... Opinions are so dug in you're not going to change anyone's mind. A little OT and political forum POV from me, FYI... But it needs to be said. The guys on our political forum wouldn't last a week if they ventured over to the Washington Post's discussions that follow almost every article. Their spew would almost instantly be deleted, and they'd be banned from posting.
Should you go to liberal leaning blogs like Farron Cousins, Glen Kirchner, David Packman, or even posting alt-right opinions on MSNBC YouTubes... The trolls and folks who are still drinking Trump Kool-Aid are immediately outed, reported, and generally laughed at.
Right...libs only publish what they want. If the narrative doesn't fit they create a way to call you a racist.
-
An astute observation Orion... Opinions are so dug in you're not going to change anyone's mind. A little OT and political forum POV from me, FYI... But it needs to be said. The guys on our political forum wouldn't last a week if they ventured over to the Washington Post's discussions that follow almost every article. Their spew would almost instantly be deleted, and they'd be banned from posting.
Should you go to liberal leaning blogs like Farron Cousins, Glen Kirchner, David Packman, or even posting alt-right opinions on MSNBC YouTubes... The trolls and folks who are still drinking Trump Kool-Aid are immediately outed, reported, and generally laughed at.
Right...libs only publish what they want. If the narrative doesn't fit they create a way to call you a racist.
Right...libs only publish what they want. If the narrative doesn't fit they create a way to call you a racist.
I think that goes both ways on everything out there now both here on TBB and moreso on other sites is so "carefully and deliberately" selected to get their message across that being we're right and you're WRONG !
Nowhere is that more clearly shown than the political cartoons out there.....and I love
️ them, both sides, on the same issues. It's so quickly and professionally done just like a comic strip.
Politics and comedy go so well together.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login