Browns sign Rosen
-
With some good coaching, he may be good enough to back up Dobbs.
-
I honestly didn't realize he was still playing football.
-
We signed Bo Callahan!
-
Zombo said:
Oh shit... wasn't he Cal's guy in that draft?
?
Z
LOL LOL. nope. LOL
-
-
Rosen, the No. 10 pick in the 2018 draft, last played for the Atlanta Falcons in 2021, completing 2 of 11 passes with two interceptions.
I saw him come into a game last year and demonstrate those stats...but, he'd had virtually no reps with those guys, and came into a hopeless situation during the game. I mean, he may suck-ass, but ya really can't base much on those stats from last year.
-
I honestly didn't realize he was still playing football.
I honestly didn't realize he was still playing football.
Did he ever really? I mean really???
-
-
quite a few posts..
A few had concerns over Rosens arrogance and that he would never want to come to Cleveland.
Well, he's here now.
And he was an arrogant fuckstick.
UCLA's Josh Rosen: 'I'm the best QB in the draft'
After being drafted:
There were nine mistakes ahead of me,” Rosen said, referring to the nine picks made before his name was called.
-
I think by signing Rosen, Dingle Berry has exceeded the quota of shitty QB’s on the roster for one year.
-
....and to think that there are some, who believe this management actually had a plan when they decided to trade for Watson...what a train wreck!
-
I think by signing Rosen, Dingle Berry has exceeded the quota of shitty QB’s on the roster for one year.
I think by signing Rosen, Dingle Berry has exceeded the quota of shitty QB’s on the roster for one year.
Nowhere near as bad as Kizer, Kessler, and Hogan that Sashi gave us in 2017
-
I think by signing Rosen, Dingle Berry has exceeded the quota of shitty QB’s on the roster for one year.
Nowhere near as bad as Kizer, Kessler, and Hogan that Sashi gave us in 2017
Nowhere near as bad as Kizer, Kessler, and Hogan that Sashi gave us in 2017
Don’t forget they were “coached up” by Hue.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

