Skip to content

I voted for:

The Browns Board
22 8 875 1
  • ...although I would've wanted the white lettering in the end zone.

    Browns Field.png

    https://web.witcontests.com/browns/sweepstakes/vote/firstenergyfield-220730

  • you should add the link so others can vote

  • sydS syd

    you should add the link so others can vote

    @syd said:

    you should add the link so others can vote

    ...but that's the one I want...and I don't want anyone else to vote.  🙂

  • I never have understood why a little ole elf thinks he can play football. But I guess he does constantly chase after rainbows, so there's that.??

  • I never have understood why a little ole elf thinks he can play football. But I guess he does constantly chase after rainbows, so there's that.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    I never have understood why a little ole elf thinks he can play football.

    Well, he's got a better chance at winning a game than a Dolphin, Eagle or Cardinal.  A Cowboy might be able to lasso him.  A Commander would blow him up.  A Giant could squish him, but he's pretty nimble for the Giant on offense...but he'd suffer on D.  🙂

  • I prefer CLEVELAND  in one end zone and BROWNS in the other.   And NO football fairy for me on anything,  ever.   

    It's  GO BROWNS   period.    🙂

    images (7).jpeg

  • I prefer CLEVELAND  in one end zone and BROWNS in the other.   And NO football fairy for me on anything,  ever.   

    It's  GO BROWNS   period.    🙂

    images (7).jpeg

    @mjp28 said:

    And NO football fairy

    ...and of course, that's fine.....but the Brownie is considered more towards an Elf...and definitely not a fairy.  No wings, no magic wand...we call him, the Elf.

  • I prefer CLEVELAND  in one end zone and BROWNS in the other.   And NO football fairy for me on anything,  ever.   

    It's  GO BROWNS   period.    🙂

    images (7).jpeg

    @mjp28 said:

    I prefer CLEVELAND  in one end zone and BROWNS in the other.   And NO football fairy for me on anything,  ever.   

    It's  GO BROWNS   period.    🙂

    images (7).jpeg

    dhbf may disagree

  • @mjp28 said:

    And NO football fairy

    ...and of course, that's fine.....but the Brownie is considered more towards an Elf...and definitely not a fairy.  No wings, no magic wand...we call him, the Elf.

    @orion said:

    ...and of course, that's fine.....but the Brownie is considered more towards an Elf...and definitely not a fairy.  No wings, no magic wand...we call him, the Elf.

    To me elf, Brownie (like a little girl scout -or- a delicious sweet treat ?), fairy and any array of little pointy eared things in tights. do not belong on a manly sport like tackle football. 

    Do you know that way back 1946+ on some men refused the elf or whatever

    I never liked it when I went to the Ol' Muni on the building......but all in my opinion.  I VOTE NO WAY,

  • @orion said:

    ...and of course, that's fine.....but the Brownie is considered more towards an Elf...and definitely not a fairy.  No wings, no magic wand...we call him, the Elf.

    To me elf, Brownie (like a little girl scout -or- a delicious sweet treat ?), fairy and any array of little pointy eared things in tights. do not belong on a manly sport like tackle football. 

    Do you know that way back 1946+ on some men refused the elf or whatever

    I never liked it when I went to the Ol' Muni on the building......but all in my opinion.  I VOTE NO WAY,

    @mjp28 said:

    Do you know that way back 1946+ on some men refused the elf or whatever

    There's your 'fairies'.  Real men can wear pink.  🙂

  • @mjp28 said:

    Do you know that way back 1946+ on some men refused the elf or whatever

    There's your 'fairies'.  Real men can wear pink.  🙂

    @orion said:

    There's your 'fairies'.  Real men can wear pink.  🙂

    But the really tough guys can write in pink.?️‍♂️?

  • A brownie is a (somewhat) helpful household spirit, neither fairy or elf. 

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownie_(folklore)

  • @orion said:

    ...and of course, that's fine.....but the Brownie is considered more towards an Elf...and definitely not a fairy.  No wings, no magic wand...we call him, the Elf.

    To me elf, Brownie (like a little girl scout -or- a delicious sweet treat ?), fairy and any array of little pointy eared things in tights. do not belong on a manly sport like tackle football. 

    Do you know that way back 1946+ on some men refused the elf or whatever

    I never liked it when I went to the Ol' Muni on the building......but all in my opinion.  I VOTE NO WAY,

    @mjp28 said:

     (like a little girl scout -or- a delicious sweet treat ?), fairy and any array of little pointy eared things in tights. do not belong on a manly sport like tackle football. 

    Do you know that way back 1946+ 

    Can't real men take a day off on here... ?

    I had Sisters.. 

    First they became Brownies... images.jpg.af8fe0a8702678234d03113d78360ab3.jpg

    images.jpg.bae5a80d3ec9e99905b8c053cb231bcb.jpgdownload.jpg.99147cf5fd8dfe5863f20ae41c74db72.jpg  Than came Girl Scouts...   

    They'll need your fan club card back... 

     where's our merican write in logo options ?images.jpg.1960df4857a82d2663826cb5372477f1.jpg

  • @mjp28 said:

    Do you know that way back 1946+ on some men refused the elf or whatever

    There's your 'fairies'.  Real men can wear pink.  🙂

    @orion said:

    There's your 'fairies'.  Real men can wear pink.  🙂

    A silk pink tie with a grey wool sportcoat I might go with that   -but-  on the 1950 NFL champion   Cleveland BROWNS  no way then or now.

    Sorry but I never did like that little  elfie character then or now.

    GO BROWNS !

    images (7).jpeg

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    I prefer CLEVELAND  in one end zone and BROWNS in the other.   And NO football fairy for me on anything,  ever.   

    It's  GO BROWNS   period.    🙂

    images (7).jpeg

    dhbf may disagree

    @syd said:

    dhbf may disagree

    Just curious what's a dhbf ?   Dog house Browns fan ?

  • @orion said:

    There's your 'fairies'.  Real men can wear pink.  🙂

    A silk pink tie with a grey wool sportcoat I might go with that   -but-  on the 1950 NFL champion   Cleveland BROWNS  no way then or now.

    Sorry but I never did like that little  elfie character then or now.

    GO BROWNS !

    images (7).jpeg

    @mjp28 said:

    Sunday Trivia..

    images (7).jpeg

    Which Browns coaching staff sported these fine sweaters on the gameday sidelines ?

    A) Bill Belicheck

    B.) Butch Davis

    C.) Marty 'made me drink' Shots-of- Heimer 😎

    D.) Forest Gregg

    E Sam Rutigliano

    F. Bud Carson

    E.Chris Palmer

    F.  grade...  Pat Shurmur

    G.) OTHER (Chud/Mangini/ who?)

    I remember those sweaters... But, can't place the era or coaching staff...  Was it Butch Davis's staff ? 

    I'll be here all week guessing ? photo welcome

  • @syd said:

    dhbf may disagree

    Just curious what's a dhbf ?   Dog house Browns fan ?

    @mjp28 said:

    Just curious what's a dhbf ?   Dog house Browns fan ?

    diehardbrownsfan

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    Just curious what's a dhbf ?   Dog house Browns fan ?

    diehardbrownsfan

    @syd said:

    diehardbrownsfan

    OH !    I wold have never thought of that.   Good one.  

  • @syd said:

    diehardbrownsfan

    OH !    I wold have never thought of that.   Good one.  

    @mjp28 said:

    OH !    I wold have never thought of that.   Good one.  

    It tells you something about how much I've been reading you americans and your addiction to acronyms that I got it at first glance 😁

  • Back on topic... I voted 2