Skip to content

Site upgrade today

The Browns Board
17 9 972
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Need more likes. They run out too fast. lol

  • No idea what it specifically does. But what the heck. Mike what was that you wanted me to ask them?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @westside-steve said:

    No idea what it specifically does. But what the heck. Mike what was that you wanted me to ask them?

    What I did notice Steve, the upgrade keeps me signed in, without having the hassle of logging in every time I visit.  🙂  

  • @westside-steve said:

    No idea what it specifically does. But what the heck. Mike what was that you wanted me to ask them?

    What I did notice Steve, the upgrade keeps me signed in, without having the hassle of logging in every time I visit.  🙂  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @hoorta said:

    What I did notice Steve, the upgrade keeps me signed in, without having the hassle of logging in every time I visit.  🙂  

    Actually that feature was already there. I don't have to sign in unless I totally refresh my computer.

  • I had a couple of ideas, here's two to start.

    1. A  welcome  thread or pinned topic or something specifically for new members.  Many sites have them, quite popular. 

    2. Can we bump up the time that the board viewers are shown from 30 minutes to maybe 60, 90, 120 or other time frame ?  I'd like to try 60 or better 90 minutes to start.   most of the time it's in the mod or admin SETTINGS an easy bump up.

    I think it would give a better idea of who's online here, and what they're interested in.   I've seen other boards go out farther than that.  This should be done by a simple bump up in the number of minutes.   I would be interested to see the " increased activity "  here.  mjp

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @mjp28 said:

    I had a couple of ideas, here's two to start.

    1. A  welcome  thread or pinned topic or something specifically for new members.  Many sites have them, quite popular. 

    2. Can we bump up the time that the board viewers are shown from 30 minutes to maybe 60, 90, 120 or other time frame ?  I'd like to try 60 or better 90 minutes to start.   most of the time it's in the mod or admin SETTINGS an easy bump up.

    I think it would give a better idea of who's online here, and what they're interested in.   I've seen other boards go out farther than that.  This should be done by a simple bump up in the number of minutes.   I would be interested to see the " increased activity "  here.  mjp

    Sure I just don't see many new members but it is absolutely nothing rough about pinning a topic. I will cut and paste the other thing and send it to the support guys even though I'm personally at a loss as to what benefit it might have.

    One interesting note, well not really all that interesting, I can only upgrade from a tablet, not the phone.

    WSS

  • @hoorta said:

    What I did notice Steve, the upgrade keeps me signed in, without having the hassle of logging in every time I visit.  🙂  

    Actually that feature was already there. I don't have to sign in unless I totally refresh my computer.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @texasag1969 said:

    Actually that feature was already there. I don't have to sign in unless I totally refresh my computer.

    No explanation Bill. I was always logged in on my tablet.  But I totally upgraded the hardware as well as a new 64 bit Windows OS a couple of weeks ago on my computer, and I still had to log in. Might have had something to do with a VPN (that I disabled way back). In exchange for anonymous web surfing, a lot of websites didn't want to recognize new ISPs every time.  🙁

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Actually that feature was already there. I don't have to sign in unless I totally refresh my computer.

    No explanation Bill. I was always logged in on my tablet.  But I totally upgraded the hardware as well as a new 64 bit Windows OS a couple of weeks ago on my computer, and I still had to log in. Might have had something to do with a VPN (that I disabled way back). In exchange for anonymous web surfing, a lot of websites didn't want to recognize new ISPs every time.  🙁

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @hoorta said:

    No explanation Bill. I was always logged in on my tablet.  But I totally upgraded the hardware as well as a new 64 bit Windows OS a couple of weeks ago on my computer, and I still had to log in. Might have had something to do with a VPN (that I disabled way back). In exchange for anonymous web surfing, a lot of websites didn't want to recognize new ISPs every time.  🙁

    I agree, and no VPN, but I used to log out of TBB every time and had to log in.....someone advised not to log out, it worked. 

    Just don't forget your TBB password you might occasionally need it....or better yet use a password manager  !  I love mine, use it every day. 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #9

    The update clearly didn't work, the political board is still there.

  • The update clearly didn't work, the political board is still there.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @mld-woody said:

    The update clearly didn't work, the political board is still there.

    I tried that on WSS already but he deleted my plea.?

  • The update clearly didn't work, the political board is still there.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @mld-woody said:

    The update clearly didn't work, the political board is still there.

    I wonder if Zombo still has control of the Nuke Button.  😁 😁 😁 

  • The update clearly didn't work, the political board is still there.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #12

    @mld-woody said:

    The update clearly didn't work, the political board is still there.

    The Trump Circle Jerk Crew needs their safe space, sir. 

    Especially this week. ?

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Poor socialist mad at poli board, lmao!

  • Poor socialist mad at poli board, lmao!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Poor socialist mad at poli board, lmao!

    Did his feelings get so hurt that he demanded to get kicked off this board, and then begged to be allowed back on, and then made a second account? 

    That would be incredibly pathetic. 

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Poor socialist mad at poli board, lmao!

    Did his feelings get so hurt that he demanded to get kicked off this board, and then begged to be allowed back on, and then made a second account? 

    That would be incredibly pathetic. 

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @dutch-oven said:

    Did his feelings get so hurt that he demanded to get kicked off this board, and then begged to be allowed back on, and then made a second account? 

    That would be incredibly pathetic. 

    You remind me of a bitch.

  • The update clearly didn't work, the political board is still there.

    VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by Vambo
    #16

    @mld-woody said:

    The update clearly didn't work, the political board is still there.

    Doesn't stop you from posting there every day...you must love the poli board!

  • Poor socialist mad at poli board, lmao!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Poor socialist mad at poli board, lmao!

    Run on back to your safe space pal...  

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    You remind me of a bitch.

    ↑ the exact reason why we don't like the shit and name calling that goes on "over there".  

    @vambo said:

    Doesn't stop you from posting there every day...you must love the poli board!

    There's a few- very few- who are still fighting the good fight there and occasionally try to inject some realty into the conspiracy sewer.  Personally, I've pretty much given up- it's a waste of my time Mr. Insulting Meme generator.  That means YOU.