mailbox
-
One of the drawbacks to the Invision site is that the mailbox has a tendency to fill up so I just emptied it. If anybody has any personal messages that you still consider in need of attention I have plenty of space now. Hahaha
WSS
-
One of the drawbacks to the Invision site is that the mailbox has a tendency to fill up so I just emptied it. If anybody has any personal messages that you still consider in need of attention I have plenty of space now. Hahaha
WSS
One of the drawbacks to the Invision site is that the mailbox has a tendency to fill up so I just emptied it. If anybody has any personal messages that you still consider in need of attention I have plenty of space now. Hahaha
WSS
Duly noted Steve. Is that hard programmed into the site, or can it be increased?
-
One of the drawbacks to the Invision site is that the mailbox has a tendency to fill up so I just emptied it. If anybody has any personal messages that you still consider in need of attention I have plenty of space now. Hahaha
WSS
Duly noted Steve. Is that hard programmed into the site, or can it be increased?
-
One of the drawbacks to the Invision site is that the mailbox has a tendency to fill up so I just emptied it. If anybody has any personal messages that you still consider in need of attention I have plenty of space now. Hahaha
WSS
One of the drawbacks to the Invision site is that the mailbox has a tendency to fill up so I just emptied it. If anybody has any personal messages that you still consider in need of attention I have plenty of space now. Hahaha
WSS
I've noticed that the PM box has very limited space. TIP: I got one of those FREE Notepad apps and I move any old PMs, posts, etc and copy & paste them over there. I then put them in different categories (see spreadsheet). I use them for all kinds of things. And the rare very important items I send a copy to my cloud. I'm somewhat organized now.
-
One of the drawbacks to the Invision site is that the mailbox has a tendency to fill up so I just emptied it. If anybody has any personal messages that you still consider in need of attention I have plenty of space now. Hahaha
WSS
I've noticed that the PM box has very limited space. TIP: I got one of those FREE Notepad apps and I move any old PMs, posts, etc and copy & paste them over there. I then put them in different categories (see spreadsheet). I use them for all kinds of things. And the rare very important items I send a copy to my cloud. I'm somewhat organized now.
I've noticed that the PM box has very limited space. TIP: I got one of those FREE Notepad apps and I move any old PMs, posts, etc and copy & paste them over there. I then put them in different categories (see spreadsheet). I use them for all kinds of things. And the rare very important items I send a copy to my cloud. I'm somewhat organized now.
Yeah, I suppose I could use a similar method if there was something I really wanted to save. Copy it over to a Word document.. I've had to do that a couple of times when the PM I wanted to send someone got the error message XXXX cannot receive any messages.
BTW, ?I'm patiently waiting for my computer guru to come over and fix the stuff I have on Office. When he upgraded my hardware, all my documents went to Microsoft OneDrive and immediately filled up the free 5 gigabyte allotment. Now I can't even do anything with Word or Excel. Screw you Microsoft if you think I'm going to pay you anything for extra Cloud backup. Already paying for that with my antivirus software. I'm going to have to think long and hard if I want to pay Microsoft $100 bucks a year to install 365 on our two computers, and get the terabyte storage that come with it. I'm old school, just sell me the stinking program.
-
I would think raising the PM capacity should not be that hard of a thing to do. Ive used the simple c&p copy & paste into a simple app for a extra practically unlimited amount of storage. Can be easily moved or easily DELETED as you need or want to.
I started about 5 years ago to digitally and with pictures back up virtually anything in our house. The main reason was for insurance or other proof of ownership and other needs like incase of a fire or other casualty in our home. Besides my brother we've known several people who have had fire issues and ZERO proof of ownership or value.
You take pictures of everything in every room, closet, drawer in the house. Silverware, jewelry (laid out in groups), coats and jackets and more. Then download the pictures, send some to trusted friends and a complete copy in your cloud for about $3.20/mo. using a cc with auto-pay. I got 200 GB storage and haven't come near that amount.
︎ And as a really nice bonus I have a nice picture album of our property, cars, and all of the family pictures I could find. It's grown nicely and I'm sharing pictures to our family and friends. I find new things all the time. 
-
I recommend Notepad++.. it's basically a more involved GUI surrounding the Notepad app. Also when you copy-paste anything, it strips the formatting so you can take less space to store whatever the content is.
-
I recommend Notepad++.. it's basically a more involved GUI surrounding the Notepad app. Also when you copy-paste anything, it strips the formatting so you can take less space to store whatever the content is.
I recommend Notepad++.. it's basically a more involved GUI surrounding the Notepad app. Also when you copy-paste anything, it strips the formatting so you can take less space to store whatever the content is.
I've tried several Notepad Free types is simple and easy to use. There is one other app that I liked on another tablet, I'll have to look it up.
I use these as temporary go-between Notepads or Notebooks like you might use a steno pad. Actually I'm getting my systems together, I have a brand new tablet still in it's box waiting to get it online.
Then this one will be a backup....if my wife doesn't grab it. She likes it better than hers. Oh well..... Tablets are cheap, good cooks aren't.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login