Where Are They Now?
-
Before I head off to the land of incest and poor hygiene, there's always time to squeeze in one more for the week!
Another very popular Browns player at the end of the original Browns' run was Leroy Hoard. Drafted in the 2nd Round (#45 overall) from TSUN in Bill Belichick's first season with the Browns, Hoard was a versatile RB who could pound inside for tough yards, yet catch the ball out of the backfield well too. In 1994 he had 890 yards rushing, a Pro Bowl appearance and a touchdown in the playoff win vs the Patriots. He'd only play two games in Baltimore in 1996 before getting released, eventually catching on with the Minnesota Vikings for an impressive second act to his career. He finished his career with 3964 rushing and 2430 receiving yards, with 51 total touchdowns.
Leroy has struggled since retiring with physical problems, the results of a 10 year NFL career. He manages his ailments as well as he can, and pairs up with Brendon Tobin on South Florida's WAXY 790 AM radio station to do a daily morning sports show.
-
Are you fellas ready to have your balls blown off?
Well, it's Brian Brennan time here in the little thread that could! Brennan, a fan favorite (because if there is something Cleveland fans just love, its small white players!) in his eight seasons with the Browns. Drafted in the 4th round in 1984, this Boston College teammate of Doug Flutie had himself a very nice career, finishing with 334 receptions for 4336 yards and 20 touchdowns. His touchdown reception vs the Broncos in the 1986 AFC Championship was possibly the high point of the Browns franchise in the Super Bowl era. They would never get closer to a Super Bowl than that.
Brennan still lives in the Cleveland area, he and his college sweetheart wife Bethany live in Pepper Pike and have three kids. Brian is a manager at the Key Bank headquarters, where it is rumored he can be heard saying "Dollar, dollar bills, ya'll".
Are you fellas ready to have your balls blown off?
Well, it's Brian Brennan time here in the little thread that could! Brennan, a fan favorite (because if there is something Cleveland fans just love, its small white players!) in his eight seasons with the Browns. Drafted in the 4th round in 1984, this Boston College teammate of Doug Flutie had himself a very nice career, finishing with 334 receptions for 4336 yards and 20 touchdowns. His touchdown reception vs the Broncos in the 1986 AFC Championship was possibly the high point of the Browns franchise in the Super Bowl era. They would never get closer to a Super Bowl than that.
Brennan still lives in the Cleveland area, he and his college sweetheart wife Bethany live in Pepper Pike and have three kids. Brian is a manager at the Key Bank headquarters, where it is rumored he can be heard saying "Dollar, dollar bills, ya'll".
If this is going to be a continual thing with you I'm just going to read the first sentence of each one and move on. I laughed out loud, again. ?
-
Are you fellas ready to have your balls blown off?
Well, it's Brian Brennan time here in the little thread that could! Brennan, a fan favorite (because if there is something Cleveland fans just love, its small white players!) in his eight seasons with the Browns. Drafted in the 4th round in 1984, this Boston College teammate of Doug Flutie had himself a very nice career, finishing with 334 receptions for 4336 yards and 20 touchdowns. His touchdown reception vs the Broncos in the 1986 AFC Championship was possibly the high point of the Browns franchise in the Super Bowl era. They would never get closer to a Super Bowl than that.
Brennan still lives in the Cleveland area, he and his college sweetheart wife Bethany live in Pepper Pike and have three kids. Brian is a manager at the Key Bank headquarters, where it is rumored he can be heard saying "Dollar, dollar bills, ya'll".
If this is going to be a continual thing with you I'm just going to read the first sentence of each one and move on. I laughed out loud, again. ?
If this is going to be a continual thing with you I'm just going to read the first sentence of each one and move on. I laughed out loud, again. ?
I think I am going to put this thread on hiatus for the time being, with the season almost here, but I'll resurrect it in a slow time of year.
-
If this is going to be a continual thing with you I'm just going to read the first sentence of each one and move on. I laughed out loud, again. ?
I think I am going to put this thread on hiatus for the time being, with the season almost here, but I'll resurrect it in a slow time of year.
I think I am going to put this thread on hiatus for the time being, with the season almost here, but I'll resurrect it in a slow time of year.
God dammit.
-
This thread does seem to fit the "who's who and why" you may otherwise know as the competition to start for SEA.. Geno Smith is QB1, Drew Lock to the bench.
-
This thread does seem to fit the "who's who and why" you may otherwise know as the competition to start for SEA.. Geno Smith is QB1, Drew Lock to the bench.
This thread does seem to fit the "who's who and why" you may otherwise know as the competition to start for SEA.. Geno Smith is QB1, Drew Lock to the bench.
Seattle is in full-on tank mode.
-
Surely, Dutch has been busy preparing his list of Browns hard-knock questions .. so, I ran across this former stud
Team Kardiac Kids #85
Dave Logan
#85 Dave Logan and the Denver state champs Cherry Creek, are scheduled to land in Cleveland on Friday night for Saturday’s 4 p.m. game at First Federal Lakewood Stadium to play Ohio state champs of St. Edwards.
Dave Logan still continues his love of the game coaching and calling Denver Bronco games on Denver's local radio broadcast
Happy Friday !
Were finally, under a Week until a Thursday night NFL opener of Bills at Rams ?
-
Dutch's Browns Questions will be posted sometime this weekend, gumby!
-
Dutch's Browns Questions will be posted sometime this weekend, gumby!
Dutch's Browns Questions will be posted sometime this weekend, gumby!
always timely... and We can always count on Dutch as our graceful host at his final revealings... BB Moto.. Toughest Fans in Pro Sports
We can take it ! Bring'em on ! Always a riot & thanks!
(now if we can just pin the thing up top so we can track it ? I'll never find it later ? )
-
Dutch's Browns Questions will be posted sometime this weekend, gumby!
always timely... and We can always count on Dutch as our graceful host at his final revealings... BB Moto.. Toughest Fans in Pro Sports
We can take it ! Bring'em on ! Always a riot & thanks!
(now if we can just pin the thing up top so we can track it ? I'll never find it later ? )
always timely... and We can always count on Dutch as our graceful host at his final revealings... BB Moto.. Toughest Fans in Pro Sports
We can take it ! Bring'em on ! Always a riot & thanks!
(now if we can just pin the thing up top so we can track it ? I'll never find it later ? )
People always have a lot of fun participating in his Browns Questions. I hope I get more things right than just my screen name this year.
-
always timely... and We can always count on Dutch as our graceful host at his final revealings... BB Moto.. Toughest Fans in Pro Sports
We can take it ! Bring'em on ! Always a riot & thanks!
(now if we can just pin the thing up top so we can track it ? I'll never find it later ? )
People always have a lot of fun participating in his Browns Questions. I hope I get more things right than just my screen name this year.
-
I can’t wait for you to do Michael Jackson (not the singer that wears one glove and sings “beat it”).
That guy ran 4.3s but he had a rock quarry that just couldn't catch footballs when he got open. So why did some fans still call him "Thriller"? He'd either inexplicably catch passes we didn't expect him to in traffic -or- he got the gloves to fit over the rock quarry.
That guy ran 4.3s but he had a rock quarry that just couldn't catch footballs when he got open. So why did some fans still call him "Thriller"? He'd either inexplicably catch passes we didn't expect him to in traffic -or- he got the gloves to fit over the rock quarry.
LOL! Spot on. Michael Jackson was exactly that. He would catch the balls that you didn't expect him to and drop the easiest passes. I swear somehow Braylon Edwards was related to him.
-
That guy ran 4.3s but he had a rock quarry that just couldn't catch footballs when he got open. So why did some fans still call him "Thriller"? He'd either inexplicably catch passes we didn't expect him to in traffic -or- he got the gloves to fit over the rock quarry.
LOL! Spot on. Michael Jackson was exactly that. He would catch the balls that you didn't expect him to and drop the easiest passes. I swear somehow Braylon Edwards was related to him.
LOL! Spot on. Michael Jackson was exactly that. He would catch the balls that you didn't expect him to and drop the easiest passes. I swear somehow Braylon Edwards was related to him.
They certainly had a lot in common. Both guys' biggest opponents were themselves. In Braylon's 3rd year (2007), he had the breakout season with 80 rec for 1289 yards and 16 TDs. Unfortunately, we never saw the same guy again. His perpetual lack of focus and professionalism led to all the disappointing drops. It got so bad I had to hyphenate his last name to Edwards-Scissorhands.
-
What's your screen name? Trick question for an oldster I know.?
Don't mess with my mojo Aggies. I'm on a hot streak. I know why I entered the kitchen every time today.
-
What's your screen name? Trick question for an oldster I know.?
Don't mess with my mojo Aggies. I'm on a hot streak. I know why I entered the kitchen every time today.
Don't mess with my mojo Aggies. I'm on a hot streak. I know why I entered the kitchen every time today.
Well I managed to leave two new ponchos (which we later needed in a drenching) under our seats at the A&M game when we moved to two others. But fortunately someone near there saw where we moved and brought them over to us. In my defense however my 14 year old grandson with me also forgot we had put them under there. LOL!

But since I'm here anyway watch this great wipeout block far downfield by one WR creating the TD for another WR. Play of the day!
-
Don't mess with my mojo Aggies. I'm on a hot streak. I know why I entered the kitchen every time today.
Well I managed to leave two new ponchos (which we later needed in a drenching) under our seats at the A&M game when we moved to two others. But fortunately someone near there saw where we moved and brought them over to us. In my defense however my 14 year old grandson with me also forgot we had put them under there. LOL!

But since I'm here anyway watch this great wipeout block far downfield by one WR creating the TD for another WR. Play of the day!
Well I managed to leave two new ponchos (which we later needed in a drenching) under our seats at the A&M game when we moved to two others. But fortunately someone near there saw where we moved and brought them over to us. In my defense however my 14 year old grandson with me also forgot we had put them under there. LOL!

But since I'm here anyway watch this great wipeout block far downfield by one WR creating the TD for another WR. Play of the day!
Now that's how you clean the cob webs out of someone's head. Do you think he'll get a thank you card?
-
watch this great wipeout block far downfield by one WR creating the TD for another WR. Play of the day!
Had to chuckle at :05 seconds into video/ play-by-play man "Smith breaks a tackle" ?
️
clock cleaning Block by A&M's WR
8 Brown, Yulkeith SO Sam Houston St (head on a swivel champ')
25 BJ Foster DB grad student sticking with thread.. Med staff asked..."Where are you now"?
edit-- I'd transfer portal Schwartz to Georgia for his missing senior season
.. And grab any Georgia TE we could get?. Them dawgs are #TE-loaded
-
A great insight on things for those of us that only been here for 6 years and 16 days yeah I'm actually counting the days, why I don't really know. The nerd in me i guess.

Nice story on Cal winning it all and Rich4eagle and his computer in 1000 pieces....that was somehow priceless. Rich4eagle if you're out there I'd love to hear that story from your POV.
Nice stuff Flugs.
Why is that some of our biggest board whackos are really pretty decent people when you meet them in person... Rich was a regular at many of our Tailgates that predated "The Lot Under the Bridge"... Last time I saw him was way back when the Browns- coincidentally- played the Panthers in Charlotte. And we did have a pretty great time in Charlotte Saturday evening before the game.
Yeah even Ghoolie- when he dropped his Board persona- was a pretty regular guy when he showed me around Youngstown way back.
Why is that some of our biggest board whackos are really pretty decent people when you meet them in person... Rich was a regular at many of our Tailgates that predated "The Lot Under the Bridge"... Last time I saw him was way back when the Browns- coincidentally- played the Panthers in Charlotte. And we did have a pretty great time in Charlotte Saturday evening before the game.
Yeah even Ghoolie- when he dropped his Board persona- was a pretty regular guy when he showed me around Youngstown way back.
LOL! Well said. When Ghoolie was going to come to meet up with us in Nashville I honestly didn't know if I was still going to have to tie that pus gut up into a pretzel and squeeze him into a children's large Joe Thomas jersey before we'd get the chance enjoy each other's company.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

