Skip to content

Where Are They Now?

The Browns Board
54 14 2.5k 1
  • Dutch's Browns Questions will be posted sometime this weekend, gumby!

    @dutch-oven said:

    Dutch's Browns Questions will be posted sometime this weekend, gumby!

     always timely... and We can always count on Dutch as our graceful host at his final revealings... BB Moto.. Toughest Fans in Pro Sports  

    We can take it ! Bring'em on !  Always a riot & thanks! 

    (now if we can just pin the thing up top so we can track it ? I'll never find it later ? )  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Dutch's Browns Questions will be posted sometime this weekend, gumby!

     always timely... and We can always count on Dutch as our graceful host at his final revealings... BB Moto.. Toughest Fans in Pro Sports  

    We can take it ! Bring'em on !  Always a riot & thanks! 

    (now if we can just pin the thing up top so we can track it ? I'll never find it later ? )  

    @gumby73 said:

     always timely... and We can always count on Dutch as our graceful host at his final revealings... BB Moto.. Toughest Fans in Pro Sports  

    We can take it ! Bring'em on !  Always a riot & thanks! 

    (now if we can just pin the thing up top so we can track it ? I'll never find it later ? )  

    People always have a lot of fun participating in his Browns Questions.   I hope I get more things right than just my screen name this year.

  • @gumby73 said:

     always timely... and We can always count on Dutch as our graceful host at his final revealings... BB Moto.. Toughest Fans in Pro Sports  

    We can take it ! Bring'em on !  Always a riot & thanks! 

    (now if we can just pin the thing up top so we can track it ? I'll never find it later ? )  

    People always have a lot of fun participating in his Browns Questions.   I hope I get more things right than just my screen name this year.

    @flugel said:

    People always have a lot of fun participating in his Browns Questions.   I hope I get more things right than just my screen name this year.

    What's your screen name? Trick question for an oldster I know.?

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I can’t wait for you to do Michael Jackson (not the singer that wears one glove and sings “beat it”).

    That guy ran 4.3s but he had a rock quarry that just couldn't catch footballs when he got open.  So why did some fans still call him "Thriller"?   He'd either inexplicably catch passes we didn't expect him to in traffic -or- he got the gloves to fit over the rock quarry.

    @flugel said:

    That guy ran 4.3s but he had a rock quarry that just couldn't catch footballs when he got open.  So why did some fans still call him "Thriller"?   He'd either inexplicably catch passes we didn't expect him to in traffic -or- he got the gloves to fit over the rock quarry.

    LOL! Spot on. Michael Jackson was exactly that. He would catch the balls that you didn't expect him to and drop the easiest passes. I swear somehow Braylon Edwards was related to him.

  • @flugel said:

    That guy ran 4.3s but he had a rock quarry that just couldn't catch footballs when he got open.  So why did some fans still call him "Thriller"?   He'd either inexplicably catch passes we didn't expect him to in traffic -or- he got the gloves to fit over the rock quarry.

    LOL! Spot on. Michael Jackson was exactly that. He would catch the balls that you didn't expect him to and drop the easiest passes. I swear somehow Braylon Edwards was related to him.

    @browns57 said:

    LOL! Spot on. Michael Jackson was exactly that. He would catch the balls that you didn't expect him to and drop the easiest passes. I swear somehow Braylon Edwards was related to him.

    They certainly had a lot in common. Both guys' biggest opponents were themselves.  In Braylon's 3rd year (2007), he had the breakout season with 80 rec for 1289 yards and 16 TDs. Unfortunately, we never saw the same guy again.  His perpetual lack of focus and professionalism led to all the disappointing drops.  It got so bad I had to hyphenate his last name to Edwards-Scissorhands. 

  • @flugel said:

    People always have a lot of fun participating in his Browns Questions.   I hope I get more things right than just my screen name this year.

    What's your screen name? Trick question for an oldster I know.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    What's your screen name? Trick question for an oldster I know.?

    Don't mess with my mojo Aggies.  I'm on a hot streak.  I know why I entered the kitchen every time today.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    What's your screen name? Trick question for an oldster I know.?

    Don't mess with my mojo Aggies.  I'm on a hot streak.  I know why I entered the kitchen every time today.  

    @flugel said:

    Don't mess with my mojo Aggies.  I'm on a hot streak.  I know why I entered the kitchen every time today.  

    Well I managed to leave two new ponchos (which we later needed in a drenching) under our seats at the A&M game when we moved to two others. But fortunately someone near there saw where we moved and brought them over to us. In my defense however my 14 year old grandson with me also forgot we had put them under there.  LOL!🙄

    But since I'm here anyway watch this great wipeout block far downfield by one WR creating the TD for another WR. Play of the day! 

  • @flugel said:

    Don't mess with my mojo Aggies.  I'm on a hot streak.  I know why I entered the kitchen every time today.  

    Well I managed to leave two new ponchos (which we later needed in a drenching) under our seats at the A&M game when we moved to two others. But fortunately someone near there saw where we moved and brought them over to us. In my defense however my 14 year old grandson with me also forgot we had put them under there.  LOL!🙄

    But since I'm here anyway watch this great wipeout block far downfield by one WR creating the TD for another WR. Play of the day! 

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well I managed to leave two new ponchos (which we later needed in a drenching) under our seats at the A&M game when we moved to two others. But fortunately someone near there saw where we moved and brought them over to us. In my defense however my 14 year old grandson with me also forgot we had put them under there.  LOL!🙄

    But since I'm here anyway watch this great wipeout block far downfield by one WR creating the TD for another WR. Play of the day! 

    Now that's how you clean the cob webs out of someone's head.   Do you think he'll get a thank you card?

  • watch this great wipeout block far downfield by one WR creating the TD for another WR. Play of the day! 

    @texasag1969

    Had to chuckle at :05 seconds into video/ play-by-play man "Smith breaks a tackle" ?‍♂️

     clock cleaning Block by A&M's WR

    8 Brown, Yulkeith SO

    Sam Houston St (head on a swivel champ')

    25 BJ Foster DB grad student

    sticking with thread..  Med staff asked..."Where are you now"?

    edit-- I'd transfer portal Schwartz to Georgia for his missing senior season😉.. And grab any Georgia TE we could get?.  Them dawgs are #TE-loaded

  • @mjp28 said:

    A great insight on things for those of us that only been here for 6 years and 16 days  yeah I'm actually counting the days, why I don't really know.  The nerd in me i guess.   😕

    Nice story on Cal winning it all and Rich4eagle and his computer in 1000 pieces....that was somehow priceless.   Rich4eagle if you're out there I'd love to hear that story from your POV.

    Nice stuff Flugs.

    Why is that some of our biggest board whackos are really pretty decent people when you meet them in person... Rich was a regular at many of our Tailgates that predated "The Lot Under the Bridge"... Last time I saw him was way back when the Browns- coincidentally- played the Panthers in Charlotte.  And we did have a pretty great time in Charlotte Saturday evening before the game. 

    Yeah even Ghoolie- when he dropped his Board persona- was a pretty regular guy when he showed me around Youngstown way back.  

    @hoorta said:

    Why is that some of our biggest board whackos are really pretty decent people when you meet them in person... Rich was a regular at many of our Tailgates that predated "The Lot Under the Bridge"... Last time I saw him was way back when the Browns- coincidentally- played the Panthers in Charlotte.  And we did have a pretty great time in Charlotte Saturday evening before the game. 

    Yeah even Ghoolie- when he dropped his Board persona- was a pretty regular guy when he showed me around Youngstown way back.  

    LOL!  Well said.  When Ghoolie was going to come to meet up with us in Nashville I honestly didn't know if I was still going to have to tie that pus gut up into a pretzel and squeeze him into a children's large Joe Thomas jersey before we'd get the chance enjoy each other's company.