Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. The Official deshaun watson Fan Club thread

The Official deshaun watson Fan Club thread

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
25 Posts 9 Posters 690 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #1

    you can all read and hear about watson right here:

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1558250897553104898

    F 1 Reply Last reply
    😢
    Quote Reply
    • C calfoxwc

      you can all read and hear about watson right here:

      https://twitter.com/i/status/1558250897553104898

      FY56 F One Year In Posting Machine Conversation Starter Very Popular Dedicated Collaborator Reacting Well First Post One Month Later Week One Done
      • 4k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
      #2

      @calfoxwc said:

      you can all read and hear about watson right here:

      https://twitter.com/i/status/1558250897553104898

      Torn between reacting with an "upvote" or a "sad".

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • FY56 F One Year In Posting Machine Conversation Starter Very Popular Dedicated Collaborator Reacting Well First Post One Month Later Week One Done
        • 4k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        F FY56 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        What Deshaun said: Thank you for the opportunity,” Watson told Haslam

        "Opportunity"?  LOL

        What Deshaun meant: "Thank you for paying me enough to come to Cleveland".

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 64k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Have to wonder if watson fan groupies liked the scandal the browns are because of their hero.... at that game....

          more to come, probably.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
            • 39k Posts
            • 9k Reputation
            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Let's try not to get too damn facetious with these fan club threads.

            WSS 

            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
            T 1 Reply Last reply
            👍 😕
            Quote Reply
            • W Westside Steve

              Let's try not to get too damn facetious with these fan club threads.

              WSS 

              TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 23k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              So now we have 3 shit on Watson while we praise Baker threads?

              Go back to ruining the poliboard or to a Carolina Board. It's getting tiresome from a guy who promised to stop it about a month ago.

              @westside-steve said:

              Let's try not to get too damn facetious with these fan club threads.

              WSS 

              How about just deleting the whole thing instead of minor chastisement.

              W 1 Reply Last reply
              ❤
              Quote Reply
              • T TexasAg1969

                So now we have 3 shit on Watson while we praise Baker threads?

                Go back to ruining the poliboard or to a Carolina Board. It's getting tiresome from a guy who promised to stop it about a month ago.

                @westside-steve said:

                Let's try not to get too damn facetious with these fan club threads.

                WSS 

                How about just deleting the whole thing instead of minor chastisement.

                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                • 39k Posts
                • 9k Reputation
                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                #7

                @texasag1969 said:

                So now we have 3 shit on Watson while we praise Baker threads?

                Go back to ruining the poliboard or to a Carolina Board. It's getting tiresome from a guy who promised to stop it about a month ago.

                How about just deleting the whole thing instead of minor chastisement.

                How about you try to restrain from being an a****** to me? This is not my problem this is not my doing. Just for the record any Watson threat is going to be a s*** on Watson thread because of who he is. The one thread is specifically about his suspension. The other one which one of you people deleted was about his legal troubles which exist. And there are plenty of guys happy to suck his PUD . I might just delete the whole f****** thing. I wish some of you guys would try to quit being such assholes to each other, especially to me. You don't like the poly board don't get on it. But don't make your entire life about it.

                WSS

                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                T hoortaH 2 Replies Last reply
                👍 😂
                Quote Reply
                • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 39k Posts
                  • 9k Reputation
                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I may give this thread another hour. Or so. Just so you pecker heads can read the response.

                  WSS

                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • W Westside Steve

                    @texasag1969 said:

                    So now we have 3 shit on Watson while we praise Baker threads?

                    Go back to ruining the poliboard or to a Carolina Board. It's getting tiresome from a guy who promised to stop it about a month ago.

                    How about just deleting the whole thing instead of minor chastisement.

                    How about you try to restrain from being an a****** to me? This is not my problem this is not my doing. Just for the record any Watson threat is going to be a s*** on Watson thread because of who he is. The one thread is specifically about his suspension. The other one which one of you people deleted was about his legal troubles which exist. And there are plenty of guys happy to suck his PUD . I might just delete the whole f****** thing. I wish some of you guys would try to quit being such assholes to each other, especially to me. You don't like the poly board don't get on it. But don't make your entire life about it.

                    WSS

                    TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 23k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @westside-steve said:

                    How about you try to restrain from being an a****** to me? This is not my problem this is not my doing. Just for the record any Watson threat is going to be a s*** on Watson thread because of who he is. The one thread is specifically about his suspension. The other one which one of you people deleted was about his legal troubles which exist. And there are plenty of guys happy to suck his PUD . I might just delete the whole f****** thing. I wish some of you guys would try to quit being such assholes to each other, especially to me. You don't like the poly board don't get on it. But don't make your entire life about it.

                    WSS

                     "How about just deleting the whole thing instead of minor chastisement."

                    Only this part was for your Steve. Above it was what was for cal who can't seem to keep to one or two shit on Watson threads, but is compelled to start another to the detriment of the football board.

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • T TexasAg1969

                      @westside-steve said:

                      How about you try to restrain from being an a****** to me? This is not my problem this is not my doing. Just for the record any Watson threat is going to be a s*** on Watson thread because of who he is. The one thread is specifically about his suspension. The other one which one of you people deleted was about his legal troubles which exist. And there are plenty of guys happy to suck his PUD . I might just delete the whole f****** thing. I wish some of you guys would try to quit being such assholes to each other, especially to me. You don't like the poly board don't get on it. But don't make your entire life about it.

                      WSS

                       "How about just deleting the whole thing instead of minor chastisement."

                      Only this part was for your Steve. Above it was what was for cal who can't seem to keep to one or two shit on Watson threads, but is compelled to start another to the detriment of the football board.

                      calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                      • 64k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
                      #10

                      @texasag1969 said:

                       "How about just deleting the whole thing instead of minor chastisement."

                      Only this part was for your Steve. Above it was what was for cal who can't seem to keep to one or two shit on Watson threads, but is compelled to start another to the detriment of the football board.

                      but your butt buddy can start his demeaning thread, and that was fine. It is still running. Talk about hypocrisy.

                      I mimiced what you approved of, "haha" but now you whine your ass off. Typical. and STFU about the other forum.

                      THAT IS THE POINT.

                      and, btw, I went back three pages, this is the ONLY thread I started.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      😂
                      Quote Reply
                      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                        • 64k Posts
                        • 8k Reputation
                        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        in conclusion - they are both worthy of staying, or both worthy of being deleted.

                        Mine came way after the first one.

                        T 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • C calfoxwc

                          in conclusion - they are both worthy of staying, or both worthy of being deleted.

                          Mine came way after the first one.

                          TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 23k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @calfoxwc said:

                          in conclusion - they are both worthy of staying, or both worthy of being deleted.

                          Mine came way after the first one.

                          Despite the promise you made about a month ago to stop dogging Watson. It didn't even last a day. You own me a diet soda.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • W Westside Steve

                            @texasag1969 said:

                            So now we have 3 shit on Watson while we praise Baker threads?

                            Go back to ruining the poliboard or to a Carolina Board. It's getting tiresome from a guy who promised to stop it about a month ago.

                            How about just deleting the whole thing instead of minor chastisement.

                            How about you try to restrain from being an a****** to me? This is not my problem this is not my doing. Just for the record any Watson threat is going to be a s*** on Watson thread because of who he is. The one thread is specifically about his suspension. The other one which one of you people deleted was about his legal troubles which exist. And there are plenty of guys happy to suck his PUD . I might just delete the whole f****** thing. I wish some of you guys would try to quit being such assholes to each other, especially to me. You don't like the poly board don't get on it. But don't make your entire life about it.

                            WSS

                            hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 20k Posts
                            • 5k Reputation
                            hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                            #13

                            @westside-steve said:

                            How about you try to restrain from being an a****** to me? This is not my problem this is not my doing. Just for the record any Watson threat is going to be a s*** on Watson thread because of who he is. The one thread is specifically about his suspension. The other one which one of you people deleted was about his legal troubles which exist. And there are plenty of guys happy to suck his PUD . I might just delete the whole f****** thing. I wish some of you guys would try to quit being such assholes to each other, especially to me. You don't like the poly board don't get on it. But don't make your entire life about it.

                            WSS

                            1) I haven't deleted any threads in a LONG time Steve, so don't blame me on that one.  

                            2) The guy who started this thread is guilty of highly selective morality- I'm sure you know who and whom I'm referring to. 

                            3) It wasn't Rocket Science, and I predicted it way back that Watson was going to get jeered at every away game, and maybe at home too.  Seems Captain Obvious can't restrain his glee over the fact that DW was duly greeted with a chorus of Boo Flat.  It would be the same difference if Baker haters (and I've said a bunch of times I'm not one- he's just irrelevant to the Browns now and certainly after Game 1) for some posters to come out and say- Mayfield breaks leg, hurray!!!  For someone who's supposedly DONE with the Browns he's still posting here a lot.  🙁  He can't help himself though... And you damn well know why- deny the reason all you want to. 

                            PS- Regarding the Poli Board.... Your like minded political pals are really triggered after the events of the past week... Amuses me to no end.

                            W 1 Reply Last reply
                            😂
                            Quote Reply
                            • DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
                              • 4k Posts
                              • 3k Reputation
                              DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              MAGA!

                              mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1

                                MAGA!

                                mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                • 18k Posts
                                • 4k Reputation
                                mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

                                MAGA!

                                I was waiting for one of those chants.  

                                How about  BIG LIE ?  Nah, not here.  All of that stuff belongs neatly in the happy confines of the political forum.   Just lead the way DieHard.........we'll all follow.   😕

                                GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
                                  • 4k Posts
                                  • 3k Reputation
                                  DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Nah.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  😂
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • hoortaH hoorta

                                    @westside-steve said:

                                    How about you try to restrain from being an a****** to me? This is not my problem this is not my doing. Just for the record any Watson threat is going to be a s*** on Watson thread because of who he is. The one thread is specifically about his suspension. The other one which one of you people deleted was about his legal troubles which exist. And there are plenty of guys happy to suck his PUD . I might just delete the whole f****** thing. I wish some of you guys would try to quit being such assholes to each other, especially to me. You don't like the poly board don't get on it. But don't make your entire life about it.

                                    WSS

                                    1) I haven't deleted any threads in a LONG time Steve, so don't blame me on that one.  

                                    2) The guy who started this thread is guilty of highly selective morality- I'm sure you know who and whom I'm referring to. 

                                    3) It wasn't Rocket Science, and I predicted it way back that Watson was going to get jeered at every away game, and maybe at home too.  Seems Captain Obvious can't restrain his glee over the fact that DW was duly greeted with a chorus of Boo Flat.  It would be the same difference if Baker haters (and I've said a bunch of times I'm not one- he's just irrelevant to the Browns now and certainly after Game 1) for some posters to come out and say- Mayfield breaks leg, hurray!!!  For someone who's supposedly DONE with the Browns he's still posting here a lot.  🙁  He can't help himself though... And you damn well know why- deny the reason all you want to. 

                                    PS- Regarding the Poli Board.... Your like minded political pals are really triggered after the events of the past week... Amuses me to no end.

                                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                    • 39k Posts
                                    • 9k Reputation
                                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @hoorta said:

                                    1) I haven't deleted any threads in a LONG time Steve, so don't blame me on that one.  

                                    2) The guy who started this thread is guilty of highly selective morality- I'm sure you know who and whom I'm referring to. 

                                    3) It wasn't Rocket Science, and I predicted it way back that Watson was going to get jeered at every away game, and maybe at home too.  Seems Captain Obvious can't restrain his glee over the fact that DW was duly greeted with a chorus of Boo Flat.  It would be the same difference if Baker haters (and I've said a bunch of times I'm not one- he's just irrelevant to the Browns now and certainly after Game 1) for some posters to come out and say- Mayfield breaks leg, hurray!!!  For someone who's supposedly DONE with the Browns he's still posting here a lot.  🙁  He can't help himself though... And you damn well know why- deny the reason all you want to. 

                                    PS- Regarding the Poli Board.... Your like minded political pals are really triggered after the events of the past week... Amuses me to no end.

                                    If I believed it was you I would have called you out but I'm just about to drink a bunch of beer so I will get back to you on this tomorrow hahaha

                                    ??

                                    WSS 

                                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                    hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • W Westside Steve

                                      @hoorta said:

                                      1) I haven't deleted any threads in a LONG time Steve, so don't blame me on that one.  

                                      2) The guy who started this thread is guilty of highly selective morality- I'm sure you know who and whom I'm referring to. 

                                      3) It wasn't Rocket Science, and I predicted it way back that Watson was going to get jeered at every away game, and maybe at home too.  Seems Captain Obvious can't restrain his glee over the fact that DW was duly greeted with a chorus of Boo Flat.  It would be the same difference if Baker haters (and I've said a bunch of times I'm not one- he's just irrelevant to the Browns now and certainly after Game 1) for some posters to come out and say- Mayfield breaks leg, hurray!!!  For someone who's supposedly DONE with the Browns he's still posting here a lot.  🙁  He can't help himself though... And you damn well know why- deny the reason all you want to. 

                                      PS- Regarding the Poli Board.... Your like minded political pals are really triggered after the events of the past week... Amuses me to no end.

                                      If I believed it was you I would have called you out but I'm just about to drink a bunch of beer so I will get back to you on this tomorrow hahaha

                                      ??

                                      WSS 

                                      hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 20k Posts
                                      • 5k Reputation
                                      hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @westside-steve said:

                                      If I believed it was you I would have called you out but I'm just about to drink a bunch of beer so I will get back to you on this tomorrow hahaha

                                      ??

                                      WSS 

                                      Steve, it's OK,  only had one Great Lakes Octoberfest... so far.  😁  

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 9k Posts
                                        • 4k Reputation
                                        OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Saw my cousin today.  We grew up Browns fans.  I see him about once every couple of years.  (brought his guitar, we and 3 others made music in my yard - great fun).  Afterwards he says to me, "Whadayathink about the Watson situation?"   You guys here know my stance -   He says, yeah possibly he's not the nicest guy.  But if being the nicest guys is going to be your criteria, then the pool of guys is going to be thinner.  How many guys have been doing the same things?   Bob Kraft was caught in a sting.  And he was held to a higher standard?

                                        I know, we've been over this a time or two.  So, ok...they want to make an example out of Watson...fine.  But then what?  Doesn't it deserve a policy?  Isn't it so horrific that it requires 'The Watson Rule'?  You are not allowed to go to a massage parlor.  The temptations there are too high for someone to ask for something extra...and/or for someone to say that you asked.

                                        I personally don't know what kind of 'fan' I am of Watson's.  I haven't watched him as our QB yet.  I haven't seen/heard how he handles an NFL season as the Browns QB both on the field and behind the microphone.  I need data.

                                        BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                          • 18k Posts
                                          • 4k Reputation
                                          mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Kind of does the proposed punishment fit the alleged crime sort of thing.  I don't know for 100% sure but I haven't seen everything the judge and juries have seen.  

                                          I just don't know.   We'll see what others will come down with.   A long and drawn out ordeal for all sides.

                                          GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate