● SEA +3.5 at PIT ● On our local CBS WKBN ■ -AND- 9 pm DAL at DEN on NFL Network, next ! ■
-
-
And I'm NOT. going to the game in fact despite going to numerous sporting events and concerts over the years ive NEVER. gone to a HOF game. Maybe I should have tried one. The ticket prices about right for 2022, I'd probably get better seats.
Plus I WILL. watch the game at least to see the HOF inductees. Some of the games are dreadful 3rd and 4th quarter preseason games. But with only 3 games they might be more worthwhile. I think 4 was better to evaluate your talent.
I also WILL try to watch the induction ceremony. At least the recaps. Not the most exciting draw BUT sometimes the speeches are good........sometimes.
The new class of Enshrinees was just announced during “NFL Honors,” a two-hour primetime awards special that aired nationally (*already aired) on ABC with simulcasts on ESPN+ and NFL Network. The newest members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame are tackle TONY BOSELLI, wide receiver CLIFF BRANCH, safety LeROY BUTLER, official ART McNALLY, linebacker SAM MILLS, defensive end/defensive tackle RICHARD SEYMOUR, coach DICK VERMEIL and defensive tackle/defensive end BRYANT YOUNG.
Not the most exciting draw BUT sometimes the speeches are good........sometimes.
linebacker SAM MILLS
I don't think a lot of Browns fans may remember? But, LB Sam Mills was cut from the Browns in 1981 when Sam Rutigliano was coaching him as a UDFA ...
Sam Mills was a 5' 9.75" MLB of a brick-house.. after Sam was cut in Cleveland he played 4 years in the USFL.. Playing with the Saints & Panthers puts Sam in the Hall this weekend..
Sadly ? Sam Mills passed of cancer at age 45 in 2005.. His statue & "Keep Pounding" was the Panthers way of saying thanks..
If any get a free hour? Sam Mills/ A Football Life has just ended on the NFL network.. That was a excellent watch ! worth a youtube
RIP Sam Mills. Congrats HOF'er !
-
Not the most exciting draw BUT sometimes the speeches are good........sometimes.
linebacker SAM MILLS
I don't think a lot of Browns fans may remember? But, LB Sam Mills was cut from the Browns in 1981 when Sam Rutigliano was coaching him as a UDFA ...
Sam Mills was a 5' 9.75" MLB of a brick-house.. after Sam was cut in Cleveland he played 4 years in the USFL.. Playing with the Saints & Panthers puts Sam in the Hall this weekend..
Sadly ? Sam Mills passed of cancer at age 45 in 2005.. His statue & "Keep Pounding" was the Panthers way of saying thanks..
If any get a free hour? Sam Mills/ A Football Life has just ended on the NFL network.. That was a excellent watch ! worth a youtube
RIP Sam Mills. Congrats HOF'er !
I don't think a lot of Browns fans may remember? But, LB Sam Mills was cut from the Browns in 1981 when Sam Rutigliano was coaching him as a UDFA ...
Sam Mills was a 5' 9.75" MLB of a brick-house.. after Sam was cut in Cleveland he played 4 years in the USFL.. Playing with the Saints & Panthers puts Sam in the Hall this weekend..
Sadly ? Sam Mills passed of cancer at age 45 in 2005.. His statue & "Keep Pounding" was the Panthers way of saying thanks..
If any get a free hour? Sam Mills/ A Football Life has just ended on the NFL network.. That was a excellent watch ! worth a youtube
RIP Sam Mills. Congrats HOF'er !
Yes Sam Mills he's too short to play MLB or any LB. Some HOF interviews and speeches are OK, some good but then there are the exceptional ones that you remember.
Sam Mills was just good enough to play well in the NFL no doubt. That's why I try to get as much as I can to hear and see a Dick Vermeil another exceptional coach.
-
-
-
And to close out this year’s HOF festivities, Saturday night’s concert at Tom Benson Stadium we had Donny Iris open for Journey.
What I found amazing was how Donny Iris has aged (not looking too bad for 79 years of age).
How cool for the closing act. ^^^^^.
-
● SEA +3.5 at PIT ● On our local CBS TV 27 WKBN in Youngstown. The local for all three Cleveland BROWNS games is WYTV TV 33.
Believe it or not these preseason games have odds on them. From our friends at vegasinsider.com
JAX -1.5 at home over CLE (W easy). ATL +1.5 at CIN. SEA +3.5 at PIT. -and- TEN +3.5 at BAL
Now it feels (something) like football.
■~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■
9 pm DAL at DEN on the NFL Network ! And a guy gets hurt on the first play. Oh well penalties and injuries in preseason games.
-
-
-
14-3, I'm doing some channel surfing.
9 pm to 12 pm - NFL Network Dallas Cowboys at Denver Broncos.
-
■~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■
9 pm DAL at DEN on the NFL Network ! And a guy gets hurt on the first play. Oh well penalties and injuries in preseason games.
DEN punts, DAL throws an INT next. Under review ? Oh now DAL punts 2 plays wiped out during an interview. What a start.
-
-
-
-
Does Trubisky seem to have the starting QB position or is Rudolph a legit contender for it?
-
My 6 & 8 yr old grandsons were over, we watched a while, I told them, "I don't like that #30 RB for the Steelers. He's too good."
My 6 & 8 yr old grandsons were over, we watched a while, I told them, "I don't like that #30 RB for the Steelers. He's too good."
Saturday was my grandsons 6th birthday..(we had a large inflatable Wipeout great time) Yours truly as Grandpa, gifted Ryder his Birthday theme of seeing his 1st NFL game with Tickets..
-
-
Let's see for the heck of it.....
Believe it or not these preseason games have odds on them. From our friends at vegasinsider.com
JAX -1.5 at home over CLE (W easy). ATL +1.5 (W big) at CIN. SEA +3.5 at PIT (W in OT) -and- TEN +3.5 at BAL (W big)
Now it feels (something) like football.
■~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■
SO 2 FAV, 2 DOGS and no clear anything in preseason week 1. I think that's to be expected.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

