Skip to content

●  SEA +3.5 at PIT ●  On our local CBS WKBN ■ -AND- 9 pm DAL at DEN on NFL Network, next ! ■

The Browns Board
34 10 1.6k 1
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    14-3,  I'm doing some channel surfing.    

    9 pm to 12 pm - NFL Network Dallas Cowboys  at  Denver Broncos.

  • 14-3,  I'm doing some channel surfing.    

    9 pm to 12 pm - NFL Network Dallas Cowboys  at  Denver Broncos.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #23

    @mjp28 said:

    14-3,  I'm doing some channel surfing.    

    9 pm to 12 pm - NFL Network Dallas Cowboys  at  Denver Broncos.

    SEA 0-4 on 3rd down.   PIT 17-9 ..... I'm pretty much out of here.....   Will see beginning of the next game.    

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #24

    ■~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■

    9 pm DAL at  DEN on the NFL Network !       And a guy gets hurt on the first play.  Oh well penalties and injuries in preseason games.        

    DEN punts, DAL throws an INT next. Under review  ?  Oh now DAL punts 2 plays wiped out during an interview.  What a start.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Oh 25-25 in Pittsburgh,  4 minutes left no OT in preseason? 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #26

    My 6 & 8 yr old grandsons were over, we watched a while, I told them, "I don't like that #30 RB for the Steelers.  He's too good."  🙂

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    PIT 32 SEA 25 in OT....now SEA's turn.  PIT 32-25 Final.

    DEN 7 DAL O in the 2nd.  I'm going back to my recipes,  one ready to email  -then- I'm gonna play some chess tonight.   Good evening guys and gals. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Does Trubisky seem to have the starting QB position or is Rudolph a legit contender for it? 

  • My 6 & 8 yr old grandsons were over, we watched a while, I told them, "I don't like that #30 RB for the Steelers.  He's too good."  🙂

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #29

    @orion said:

    My 6 & 8 yr old grandsons were over, we watched a while, I told them, "I don't like that #30 RB for the Steelers.  He's too good."  🙂

    Saturday was my grandsons 6th birthday..(we had a large inflatable Wipeout great time) Yours truly as Grandpa, gifted Ryder his Birthday theme of seeing his 1st NFL game with Tickets..

    original_a5423874-a707-4342-8cbe-8711a6627ed4_IMG_20220813_154654215.thumb.jpg.9cd0d347ad165cf55cc33493445a8505.jpg
     
     
    My converted Carolina stud will be ready for week 1..       ?
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    You are a pretty good grandfather  !

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Let's see for the heck of it.....

    Believe it or not these preseason games have odds on them.  From our friends at vegasinsider.com

    JAX -1.5 at home over CLE (W easy).     ATL +1.5 (W big) at CIN.     SEA +3.5 at PIT (W in OT)  -and-   TEN +3.5 at BAL (W big)

    Now it feels (something)  like football.     

    ■~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■

    SO  2 FAV, 2 DOGS  and no clear anything in preseason week 1.   I think that's to be expected. 

  • You are a pretty good grandfather  !

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @mjp28 said:

    You are a pretty good grandfather  !

    Thanks!  ?‍♂️

    Oh, I still have some convincing to do ! My visit tour of his new bedroom additions includes 2 Fatheads.. Nick Chubb & Christen McCaffrey .. He loves baseball & flag-football  

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #33

    The next 2 weeks are gonna tell a lot about this team...

  • The next 2 weeks are gonna tell a lot about this team...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #34

    @nickers said:

    The next 2 weeks are gonna tell a lot about this team...

    I'm thinking just the last preseason game myself. Got to see who we want to keep with game 2.

    BTW-I think we especially need to see more of our 7th rounder Isaiah Thomas #58. He stood out in the highlights for some reason. Plus he and PW played a lot together at OU. Nothing like prior experience playing alongside a sure thing like PW.