Skip to content

predictions for game 1 vs carolina

The Browns Board
113 29 5.3k 1
  • So, the reporter said Baker said he was going to "****" them up, but other reports are saying it was the f-bomb. How is that?

       Big deal. It's going to be a GREAT GAME, maybe for both teams. lol

    We'll learn a lot from both teams - I'm still hoping Carolina wins. Adding the big wr Shenault? will be a nice addition. Not to make the Browns players start out with a loss, again - but to slap the haslams and stephlameski in the forehead. Oh, and berry too. It will be great fun to watch, regardless.

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @calfoxwc said:

    So, the reporter said Baker said he was going to "****" them up, but other reports are saying it was the f-bomb. How is that?

       Big deal. It's going to be a GREAT GAME, maybe for both teams. lol

    We'll learn a lot from both teams - I'm still hoping Carolina wins. Adding the big wr Shenault? will be a nice addition. Not to make the Browns players start out with a loss, again - but to slap the haslams and stephlameski in the forehead. Oh, and berry too. It will be great fun to watch, regardless.

    You're either a Browns fan or you're not.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    So, the reporter said Baker said he was going to "****" them up, but other reports are saying it was the f-bomb. How is that?

       Big deal. It's going to be a GREAT GAME, maybe for both teams. lol

    We'll learn a lot from both teams - I'm still hoping Carolina wins. Adding the big wr Shenault? will be a nice addition. Not to make the Browns players start out with a loss, again - but to slap the haslams and stephlameski in the forehead. Oh, and berry too. It will be great fun to watch, regardless.

    You're either a Browns fan or you're not.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    You're either a Browns fan or you're not.

    He resigned his membership as have others.

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #81
    • Gender:Male
    • Location:Ohio
    • Interests:Traveling, fishing, camping, gardening/farming,groundhog/squirrel/turkey hunting, **Panthers and Mayfield*****
  • So, the reporter said Baker said he was going to "****" them up, but other reports are saying it was the f-bomb. How is that?

       Big deal. It's going to be a GREAT GAME, maybe for both teams. lol

    We'll learn a lot from both teams - I'm still hoping Carolina wins. Adding the big wr Shenault? will be a nice addition. Not to make the Browns players start out with a loss, again - but to slap the haslams and stephlameski in the forehead. Oh, and berry too. It will be great fun to watch, regardless.

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @calfoxwc said:

    So, the reporter said Baker said he was going to "****" them up, but other reports are saying it was the f-bomb. How is that?

       Big deal. It's going to be a GREAT GAME, maybe for both teams. lol

    We'll learn a lot from both teams - I'm still hoping Carolina wins. Adding the big wr Shenault? will be a nice addition. Not to make the Browns players start out with a loss, again - but to slap the haslams and stephlameski in the forehead. Oh, and berry too. It will be great fun to watch, regardless.

    I know you're as big a Browns fan as anybody so hats off for not abandoning your principles for the sake of winning.

    I want the Browns to win this game, but I also respect and understand your position.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    So, the reporter said Baker said he was going to "****" them up, but other reports are saying it was the f-bomb. How is that?

       Big deal. It's going to be a GREAT GAME, maybe for both teams. lol

    We'll learn a lot from both teams - I'm still hoping Carolina wins. Adding the big wr Shenault? will be a nice addition. Not to make the Browns players start out with a loss, again - but to slap the haslams and stephlameski in the forehead. Oh, and berry too. It will be great fun to watch, regardless.

    I know you're as big a Browns fan as anybody so hats off for not abandoning your principles for the sake of winning.

    I want the Browns to win this game, but I also respect and understand your position.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @fy56 said:

    I know you're as big a Browns fan as anybody so hats off for not abandoning your principles for the sake of winning.

    I want the Browns to win this game, but I also respect and understand your position.

    Thanks, .... it's all about the controversy that may be never ending. I"ve said before - if they had traded Baker somewhere else, and went to draft a player this past season (hopefully next year's draft), I would have been fine by it all.

    Not like this. three first round picks and a historically giant guaranteed contract for a lowlife player that has divided Browns fans, lied to the courts, lied to the Browns..... I draw the line at this fiasco. and the haslams and berry and stef need to be shown for what they are:    ....lonesome losers who went desperate and made their own "deal with the devil".

  • @calfoxwc said:

    So, the reporter said Baker said he was going to "****" them up, but other reports are saying it was the f-bomb. How is that?

       Big deal. It's going to be a GREAT GAME, maybe for both teams. lol

    We'll learn a lot from both teams - I'm still hoping Carolina wins. Adding the big wr Shenault? will be a nice addition. Not to make the Browns players start out with a loss, again - but to slap the haslams and stephlameski in the forehead. Oh, and berry too. It will be great fun to watch, regardless.

    I know you're as big a Browns fan as anybody so hats off for not abandoning your principles for the sake of winning.

    I want the Browns to win this game, but I also respect and understand your position.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @fy56 said:

    I know you're as big a Browns fan as anybody so hats off for not abandoning your principles for the sake of winning.

    Try taking that over to the other board. Worth a laugh.

  • @fy56 said:

    I know you're as big a Browns fan as anybody so hats off for not abandoning your principles for the sake of winning.

    Try taking that over to the other board. Worth a laugh.

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @texasag1969 said:

    Try taking that over to the other board. Worth a laugh.

    Haha. Well, I didn't catch many fish thus far with that post, but at least I caught the biggest one!

  • JJmac28J JJmac28 wrote on last edited by
    #86

    Flying into charlotte at 945 that morning and will be at the game hoping for a win but not confident lol

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Try taking that over to the other board. Worth a laugh.

    Haha. Well, I didn't catch many fish thus far with that post, but at least I caught the biggest one!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @fy56 said:

    Haha. Well, I didn't catch many fish thus far with that post, but at least I caught the biggest one!

    ?? I spit out the hook.

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #88

    20-17 Browns victory and I’ll be there behind the Browns bench. Will be glorious watching Myles f**king up Baker. If anyone’s tailgating there send me the details. 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #89

    Baker will throw an INT, injure his shoulder, and blame everyone but himself.

    Browns 24-7.

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #90

    Got my Myles sack, life is beautiful.

  • So, the reporter said Baker said he was going to "****" them up, but other reports are saying it was the f-bomb. How is that?

       Big deal. It's going to be a GREAT GAME, maybe for both teams. lol

    We'll learn a lot from both teams - I'm still hoping Carolina wins. Adding the big wr Shenault? will be a nice addition. Not to make the Browns players start out with a loss, again - but to slap the haslams and stephlameski in the forehead. Oh, and berry too. It will be great fun to watch, regardless.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @calfoxwc said:

    So, the reporter said Baker said he was going to "****" them up, but other reports are saying it was the f-bomb. How is that?

       Big deal. It's going to be a GREAT GAME, maybe for both teams. lol

    We'll learn a lot from both teams - I'm still hoping Carolina wins. Adding the big wr Shenault? will be a nice addition. Not to make the Browns players start out with a loss, again - but to slap the haslams and stephlameski in the forehead. Oh, and berry too. It will be great fun to watch, regardless.

    I thought I'd take a quick look at our football discussion about 13 months ago as the Browns were closing in on the opener vrs Baker and Carolina.  Evidently, that part in bold above doesn't get enough credit for why the author above felt he had an unprovoked clique against him outside of his safe place. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    So, the reporter said Baker said he was going to "****" them up, but other reports are saying it was the f-bomb. How is that?

       Big deal. It's going to be a GREAT GAME, maybe for both teams. lol

    We'll learn a lot from both teams - I'm still hoping Carolina wins. Adding the big wr Shenault? will be a nice addition. Not to make the Browns players start out with a loss, again - but to slap the haslams and stephlameski in the forehead. Oh, and berry too. It will be great fun to watch, regardless.

    I thought I'd take a quick look at our football discussion about 13 months ago as the Browns were closing in on the opener vrs Baker and Carolina.  Evidently, that part in bold above doesn't get enough credit for why the author above felt he had an unprovoked clique against him outside of his safe place. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #92

    @flugel said:

    I thought I'd take a quick look at our football discussion about 13 months ago as the Browns were closing in on the opener vrs Baker and Carolina.  Evidently, that part in bold above doesn't get enough credit for why the author above felt he had an unprovoked clique against him outside of his safe place. 

    But Gorka supported him. Just part of that other clique I guess. LOL!?

  • @flugel said:

    I thought I'd take a quick look at our football discussion about 13 months ago as the Browns were closing in on the opener vrs Baker and Carolina.  Evidently, that part in bold above doesn't get enough credit for why the author above felt he had an unprovoked clique against him outside of his safe place. 

    But Gorka supported him. Just part of that other clique I guess. LOL!?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @texasag1969 said:

    But Gorka supported him. Just part of that other clique I guess. LOL!?

    IMO, Gorka is able to contribute to the football discussions without any problems.  He can separate football from politics. He's got a sense of humor, which is good for this fan base considering all that we've been through. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #94

    A Cleveland Browns fan that roots for the opponent is like an American that roots for Russia.  

  • A Cleveland Browns fan that roots for the opponent is like an American that roots for Russia.  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #95

    @flugel said:

    A Cleveland Browns fan that roots for the opponent is like an American that roots for Russia.  

    Oh, I'm sure some that do that too.

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    No way.  Mayfield is toast.  And why would you want the Browns to lose?

    I didn't say anything about "wanting" them to lose... Mayfield is far from toast... I'm gonna gonna laugh when hes up there holding a Lombardi long before the Browns ever do...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #96

    @nickers said:

    I didn't say anything about "wanting" them to lose... Mayfield is far from toast... I'm gonna gonna laugh when hes up there holding a Lombardi long before the Browns ever do...

    BWAHHHAAHHHHHHHHH,is mayfield still even playing ? maybe in the cfl ? 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    But Gorka supported him. Just part of that other clique I guess. LOL!?

    IMO, Gorka is able to contribute to the football discussions without any problems.  He can separate football from politics. He's got a sense of humor, which is good for this fan base considering all that we've been through. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @flugel said:

    He can separate football from politics.

    no he can't and honestly i do not believe he brings much at all to this forum

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    I didn't say anything about "wanting" them to lose... Mayfield is far from toast... I'm gonna gonna laugh when hes up there holding a Lombardi long before the Browns ever do...

    BWAHHHAAHHHHHHHHH,is mayfield still even playing ? maybe in the cfl ? 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @syd said:

    BWAHHHAAHHHHHHHHH,is mayfield still even playing ? maybe in the cfl ? 

    yeah he's playing for the bucs Otis