Skip to content

Eagles at Browns preseason game 2 chatroom

The Browns Board
81 20 3.5k 1
  • here we go again.. take the ball to the 25 given yard-line Harley.. Nice blocks by Forbes on DJ's 3rd down pickup

  • Dobbs ain't given up on playing for no team

    7-7 

  • Looks empty at stadium...

    @kvoethe said:

    Looks empty at stadium...

    Not many people here either.   I don't really care for 3 preseason games,  you need 4 for a fair look.

    Nice run by Dobbs.....and TD.

  • @kvoethe said:

    Looks empty at stadium...

    Not many people here either.   I don't really care for 3 preseason games,  you need 4 for a fair look.

    Nice run by Dobbs.....and TD.

    @mjp28 said:

    Not many people here either.   I don't really care for 3 preseason games,  you need 4 for a fair look.

    Nice run by Dobbs.....and TD.

    Not gonna lie, thought for sure holding on us.

  • I still think Dobbs might be the real deal. I hope he plays a lot in game 3 of preseason as well. But of course I'm not there watching them practice every day either, so I'm at a disadvantage for selecting the 11 game starter for the Browns.

  • Well.. Logan & Perry might sound like a good attorney firm... but their DT play ain't retaining fees or anybody as 3's... were back to the 2's  

    Eagles run up the middle to 14-7 up

  • Nice tip catch...dunno about penalty but the bitonio interview interrupted.

  • Defense optional this afternoon.   Nice throw/catch by D. Bell.

  • Nice FG with drive !

  • Yahtzee York from 50 makes this a 14-10 ballgame... can't stress enough, how D.Bell should thank Dobbs for not walking him straight into that outside corner.. Nice ball Dobbs

  • @kvoethe said:

    Looks empty at stadium...

    Not many people here either.   I don't really care for 3 preseason games,  you need 4 for a fair look.

    Nice run by Dobbs.....and TD.

    Minschew is on the money 

    @mjp28 said:

    Not many people here either.   I don't really care for 3 preseason games,  you need 4 for a fair look.

    Nice run by Dobbs.....and TD.

    The scrimmages this week are essentially the fourth game 

  • get your hands up d-front.. shew is barely 6'1 dinking on your a$$... get this stop defense 

  • Why are the Browns not playing starters at all in this? Seriously odd choice. Those dudes need reps. 

  • I still think Dobbs might be the real deal. I hope he plays a lot in game 3 of preseason as well. But of course I'm not there watching them practice every day either, so I'm at a disadvantage for selecting the 11 game starter for the Browns.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I still think Dobbs might be the real deal. I hope he plays a lot in game 3 of preseason as well. But of course I'm not there watching them practice every day either, so I'm at a disadvantage for selecting the 11 game starter for the Browns.

    Very, very smart. Rhodes scholar. He's fine as a back up but he's not leading a team to the promised land. He's like having an extra coach. 

  • Why are the Browns not playing starters at all in this? Seriously odd choice. Those dudes need reps. 

    @vagitron said:

    Why are the Browns not playing starters at all in this? Seriously odd choice. Those dudes need reps. 

    they saw plenty in intersquad thurs/fri

  • @vagitron said:

    Why are the Browns not playing starters at all in this? Seriously odd choice. Those dudes need reps. 

    they saw plenty in intersquad thurs/fri

    @gumby73 said:

    they saw plenty in intersquad thurs/fri

    Very likely bites the Browns in the ass come week 1. They have to be the only team not giving starters any time. 

  • Im impressed at Joe Thomas in the booth.  Sounds good..smooth.  well done Joe!!!

  • @vagitron said:

    Why are the Browns not playing starters at all in this? Seriously odd choice. Those dudes need reps. 

    they saw plenty in intersquad thurs/fri

    @gumby73 said:

    they saw plenty in intersquad thurs/fri

    You still need to see shit from outside the team. ?‍♂️

  • @gumby73 said:

    they saw plenty in intersquad thurs/fri

    Very likely bites the Browns in the ass come week 1. They have to be the only team not giving starters any time. 

    @vagitron said:

    Very likely bites the Browns in the ass come week 1. They have to be the only team not giving starters any time. 

    I'll be there ! I'll pass your Steeler thoughts on ?

  • Minschew is on the money 

    @mjp28 said:

    Not many people here either.   I don't really care for 3 preseason games,  you need 4 for a fair look.

    Nice run by Dobbs.....and TD.

    The scrimmages this week are essentially the fourth game 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Minschew is on the money 

    The scrimmages this week are essentially the fourth game 

    And I personally think 17 games is really pushing it.  I'd rather have 16 or even 14 but the owners would never buy that.