Eagles at Browns preseason game 2 chatroom
-
I still think Dobbs might be the real deal. I hope he plays a lot in game 3 of preseason as well. But of course I'm not there watching them practice every day either, so I'm at a disadvantage for selecting the 11 game starter for the Browns.
-
-
Why are the Browns not playing starters at all in this? Seriously odd choice. Those dudes need reps.
-
I still think Dobbs might be the real deal. I hope he plays a lot in game 3 of preseason as well. But of course I'm not there watching them practice every day either, so I'm at a disadvantage for selecting the 11 game starter for the Browns.
I still think Dobbs might be the real deal. I hope he plays a lot in game 3 of preseason as well. But of course I'm not there watching them practice every day either, so I'm at a disadvantage for selecting the 11 game starter for the Browns.
Very, very smart. Rhodes scholar. He's fine as a back up but he's not leading a team to the promised land. He's like having an extra coach.
-
Why are the Browns not playing starters at all in this? Seriously odd choice. Those dudes need reps.
-
-
-
-
Minschew is on the money
The scrimmages this week are essentially the fourth game
And I personally think 17 games is really pushing it. I'd rather have 16 or even 14 but the owners would never buy that.
-
-
Very likely bites the Browns in the ass come week 1. They have to be the only team not giving starters any time.
I’m cosigning this approach. Don’t really want to see another starter go down
They have the entire coaching staff in tact for the third straight year. That’s a luxury and now advantage these days. We aren’t learning a new scheme and rolling out a host of new starters.
Having said all this id like to see jacoby play a couple series
Im done with Schwartz. Guy gets arm tackled on a end around, dropped a pass and missed a block on run.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
️