Ohio State Drops to #3
-
So the Buckeyes beat the #5 ranked team, and drop from #2 to #3.
I don’t have an issue with Georgia jumping past the Buckeyes, but my issue is with Bama beating a high school team and remaining #1.
Alabama bias is still real.
-
It's early. Doesn't really matter.
-
It's early. Doesn't really matter.
It's early. Doesn't really matter.
No it doesn’t matter, but I couldn’t help but point out the bias in the rankings.
-
So the Buckeyes beat the #5 ranked team, and drop from #2 to #3.
I don’t have an issue with Georgia jumping past the Buckeyes, but my issue is with Bama beating a high school team and remaining #1.
Alabama bias is still real.
So the Buckeyes beat the #5 ranked team, and drop from #2 to #3.
I don’t have an issue with Georgia jumping past the Buckeyes, but my issue is with Bama beating a high school team and remaining #1.
Alabama bias is still real.
I can't stand Nick Saban... he's an arrogant pig!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login