COMMON GROUND
-
COMMON GROUND: Liberal shocked by 'incredible kindness' at Trump rally
Liberal's trip to Trump rally goes viral: 'We experienced incredible kindness'
"I was absolutely baffled that people wanted to talk and would actually be friends with me."
-
I have a friend that works for a friend of the president. He's had the opportunity to have him along on some of the assignments. I'll tell the story in more depth than another time but he says he's truly the nicest guy in the world. And just as he's advertised. No pretentious traits no ridiculous demands no high and mighty Behavior as with some recent Democrat presidents.
Nobody hates Trump except Hypocrites Liars and idiots.
WSS
-
I have a friend that works for a friend of the president. He's had the opportunity to have him along on some of the assignments. I'll tell the story in more depth than another time but he says he's truly the nicest guy in the world. And just as he's advertised. No pretentious traits no ridiculous demands no high and mighty Behavior as with some recent Democrat presidents.
Nobody hates Trump except Hypocrites Liars and idiots.
WSS
I have a friend that works for a friend of the president. He's had the opportunity to have him along on some of the assignments. I'll tell the story in more depth than another time but he says he's truly the nicest guy in the world. And just as he's advertised. No pretentious traits no ridiculous demands no high and mighty Behavior as with some recent Democrat presidents.
Nobody hates Trump except Hypocrites Liars and idiots.
WSS
By the way I have no doubt that Barack Obama George W bush and Bill Clinton were all very personable gentlemen as well.
WSS
-
I have a friend that works for a friend of the president. He's had the opportunity to have him along on some of the assignments. I'll tell the story in more depth than another time but he says he's truly the nicest guy in the world. And just as he's advertised. No pretentious traits no ridiculous demands no high and mighty Behavior as with some recent Democrat presidents.
Nobody hates Trump except Hypocrites Liars and idiots.
WSS
Nobody hates Trump except Hypocrites Liars and idiots.
WSS
You forgot Winos

-
Nobody hates Trump except Hypocrites Liars and idiots.
WSS
You forgot Winos

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
