Skip to content

★ TNF ★ NEXT WEEK Pittsburgh at Cleveland.... Week 3, NATIONAL BROADCAST SCHEDULE

The Browns Board
19 9 1.2k 1
  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #9

    Wasn't sure where to place this... But!... I will be making "Cleveland Football" themed paracord bracelets and key chains... As soon as I can figure out logistics... I will make them available for sale.. Here's a prototype sample... I need to acquire some Brown paracord... I will also do Military/Veteran themed ones as well with those proceeds going to benefit Veterans charities in the future...

    1619122276_BrownsParacordBracelet.thumb.jpg.f475b28d6061b8d9de729f495331a2d2.jpg

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Best Ewww GIFs | Gfycat

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Best Ewww GIFs | Gfycat

    "Don't drink the milk"

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #12

    TNF Week 1 on my local NBC station.......Week 2 not on anywhere. 

    And what about next Week Pittsburgh at Cleveland  ??    Back to Amazon PRIME BS again ?   Ridiculous $$$ grab again. 

  • TNF Week 1 on my local NBC station.......Week 2 not on anywhere. 

    And what about next Week Pittsburgh at Cleveland  ??    Back to Amazon PRIME BS again ?   Ridiculous $$$ grab again. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mjp28 said:

    TNF Week 1 9n my local NBC station.......Week 2 not on anywhere. 

    And what about next Week Pittsburgh at Cleveland  ??    Back to Amazon PRIME BS again ?   Ridiculous $$$ grab again. 

    You bet-ya... Prime ONLY... EXCEPT if you're in the Cleveland metro viewing market, then they HAVE to give an OTA station the rights to show it... Unless something has changed that I'm not aware of.  Ditto the Browns upcoming MNF game (ESPN) against the Bengals. 

    But as Gumby suggested... Sign up for your 30 day free trial, and after the Browns game drop Prime like a lead balloon. Researching, just stand alone Prime video runs about $7 bucks a month. There's discounts if you're a student, or disabled too.  But they're not giving it away indefinitely for free though.  

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #14

    Or grab a stream and watch on your laptop.. or Chromecast and throw it to your TV.

    One

    Two

    Three

    Be sure to use an adblocker - I'm a fan of uBlock - and you won't get popups.  In 2022, you should also be using a firewall/antivirus program.  I use Bitdefender Total Security because it's the one that uses the least amount of memory.  Also should be doing a scan about every 2 months with the free version [but updated info] of Malwarebytes and use CCleaner to clean your drive if you want.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #15

    For those that live in NE Ohio, the Steelers vs Browns Thursday Night game will be broadcast locally on channel 5.

    62DB0A46-F3F7-4CE8-8485-5165E3DC3A87.jpeg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Here is some more TNF information including Week 1 and others. 

    Thursday night gamesEdit

    Since 2012, a Thursday night game went into effect during every week of the season with the exception of the final week. Each game is aired on the NFL Network (prior to 2021) Amazon (2022 and on), with the exceptions of the Week 1 NFL Kickoff and Thanksgiving Day games, which are aired on NBC.

    The season-kickoff game for the 2012 season was moved up a day — to a Wednesday, in order to avoid conflict with President Barack Obama's speech at the Democratic National Convention. Since the NFL tries to avoid scheduling Thursday night games during the season which would require the visiting team to travel more than one time zone (excluding the Week 1 Kickoff),[46] the five teams in the Pacific Time Zone — the Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Chargers, Los Angeles Rams, San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks — would have more limited scheduling options in years that the AFC West and NFC West divisions don't face each other in interconference play. There have been some notable exceptions: the Kansas City Chiefs, who are based in the Central Time Zone, have played both the Chargers and Raiders on Thursdays; the Rams, who were based in St. Louis until 2015, played against the 49ers in 2013. Since TNF started in 2012, the Dallas Cowboys of the Central Time Zone have occasionally hosted clubs from the Pacific Time Zone on Thanksgiving Day: Dallas hosted the Oakland Raiders in 2013, the Los Angeles Chargers in 2017, and hosted the Las Vegas Raiders in 2021. The Detroit Lions, of the Eastern Time Zone, have not hosted a Mountain or Pacific Time Zone team during this time. Each year since 2014, the Thursday Night game the week after Thanksgiving has featured two teams that played on Thanksgiving, effectively giving both teams a full week of practice rather than the short week that most teams have for a Thursday Night game.

    In 2014, CBS had simulcast Thursday night games between Weeks 2–8 and televised one of two Saturday games in Week 16,[47] and each Thursday night game was an intra-division game, except for the Packers–Seahawks Week 1 NBC kickoff and the Cowboys–Bears game in Week 14. The two Saturday games in Week 16 — Eagles–Redskins and Chargers–49ers — aired beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET. The 4:30 p.m. ET game was televised by the NFL Network, while the other began shortly after 8:00 p.m. ET, and aired on CBS.

  • Wasn't sure where to place this... But!... I will be making "Cleveland Football" themed paracord bracelets and key chains... As soon as I can figure out logistics... I will make them available for sale.. Here's a prototype sample... I need to acquire some Brown paracord... I will also do Military/Veteran themed ones as well with those proceeds going to benefit Veterans charities in the future...

    1619122276_BrownsParacordBracelet.thumb.jpg.f475b28d6061b8d9de729f495331a2d2.jpg

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #17

    @nickers said:

    Wasn't sure where to place this... But!... I will be making "Cleveland Football" themed paracord bracelets and key chains... As soon as I can figure out logistics... I will make them available for sale.. Here's a prototype sample... I need to acquire some Brown paracord... I will also do Military/Veteran themed ones as well with those proceeds going to benefit Veterans charities in the future...

    1619122276_BrownsParacordBracelet.thumb.jpg.f475b28d6061b8d9de729f495331a2d2.jpg

    That is excellent, Nickers. I have a book on making those things. This is one of the first things I ever did - made a break apart necklace for my camp knife, wilderness knife. The beads are wooden - to have shavings to help start a fire.

    It's a double braided weave on the necklace.

    The orange is better to see in low light, and of course, for the Browns.

    image.thumb.jpeg.6001a0672aec82ca3c66ce6fc7231a0c.jpeg

  • @nickers said:

    Wasn't sure where to place this... But!... I will be making "Cleveland Football" themed paracord bracelets and key chains... As soon as I can figure out logistics... I will make them available for sale.. Here's a prototype sample... I need to acquire some Brown paracord... I will also do Military/Veteran themed ones as well with those proceeds going to benefit Veterans charities in the future...

    1619122276_BrownsParacordBracelet.thumb.jpg.f475b28d6061b8d9de729f495331a2d2.jpg

    That is excellent, Nickers. I have a book on making those things. This is one of the first things I ever did - made a break apart necklace for my camp knife, wilderness knife. The beads are wooden - to have shavings to help start a fire.

    It's a double braided weave on the necklace.

    The orange is better to see in low light, and of course, for the Browns.

    image.thumb.jpeg.6001a0672aec82ca3c66ce6fc7231a0c.jpeg

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #18

    @calfoxwc said:

    That is excellent, Nickers. I have a book on making those things. This is one of the first things I ever did - made a break apart necklace for my camp knife, wilderness knife. The beads are wooden - to have shavings to help start a fire.

    It's a double braided weave on the necklace.

    The orange is better to see in low light, and of course, for the Browns.

    image.thumb.jpeg.6001a0672aec82ca3c66ce6fc7231a0c.jpeg

    Yeah I use Orange for both reasons mentioned.. is that a through tang knife? Love the grip you made for that... Also the reason I like Orange.. Like lighters for example,, you lose'em.. Lighter colors are easier to find like Day-Glo 'orange, neon green' etc.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #19

    From  506  Sports .......

    Week 3 - September 25, 2022

    ★  Maps will be posted on Wednesday, September 21.


    NATIONAL BROADCASTS

    • Thursday Night: Pittsburgh @ Cleveland (Amazon)  <---  the big game for us.  September 22, 2022
            also WPXI (NBC 11) Pittsburgh; WEWS (ABC 5) Cleveland
    • Sunday Night: San Francisco @ Denver (NBC)
    • Monday Night: Dallas @ NY Giants (ESPN/ABC)