Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Barber Shop Talk
  3. Which is better?

Which is better?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Barber Shop Talk
5 Posts 2 Posters 874 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Thought this might be an interesting/fun topic; of course I've been wrong before. ?

    Jennifer Aniston is prettier than Sandra bullock.

    The Olive Garden is better than Romano's Macaroni Grill.

    The Golden Corral is better than Ponderosa

    Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi.

    Demon possession is more frightening than monsters

    A pretty face is more important than big tits

    Fall is better than summer.

    You're up.

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Looks like I overestimated the entertainment value.

      ?

      WSS

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • W Westside Steve

        Looks like I overestimated the entertainment value.

        ?

        WSS

        mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
        • 18k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
        #3

        @westside-steve said:

        Looks like I overestimated the entertainment value.

        ?

        WSS

        OH....Entertainment value, I thought you were going for intellectual value.  Maybe that's why it fell flat on its head.

        But I'll keep on working on it,  maybe tomorrow.    😆.   Hey it's been a long day. 

        GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
        W 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • mjp28M mjp28

          @westside-steve said:

          Looks like I overestimated the entertainment value.

          ?

          WSS

          OH....Entertainment value, I thought you were going for intellectual value.  Maybe that's why it fell flat on its head.

          But I'll keep on working on it,  maybe tomorrow.    😆.   Hey it's been a long day. 

          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
          • 39k Posts
          • 9k Reputation
          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @mjp28 said:

          OH....Entertainment value, I thought you were going for intellectual value.  Maybe that's why it fell flat on its head.

          But I'll keep on working on it,  maybe tomorrow.    😆.   Hey it's been a long day. 

           Hahaha intellectual value that's rich. No not really just saw something similar on FB and I thought it might be fun; absolutely no worries. ?

          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
          mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • W Westside Steve

            @mjp28 said:

            OH....Entertainment value, I thought you were going for intellectual value.  Maybe that's why it fell flat on its head.

            But I'll keep on working on it,  maybe tomorrow.    😆.   Hey it's been a long day. 

             Hahaha intellectual value that's rich. No not really just saw something similar on FB and I thought it might be fun; absolutely no worries. ?

            mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
            • 18k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
            #5

            @westside-steve said:

             Hahaha intellectual value that's rich. No not really just saw something similar on FB and I thought it might be fun; absolutely no worries. ?

            Maybe you could try and give it a run on the poli board and see what happens.....that should be interesting. 

            GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
            1 Reply Last reply
            😂
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate