Skip to content

Which is better?

Barber Shop Talk
5 2 874
  • Thought this might be an interesting/fun topic; of course I've been wrong before. ?

    Jennifer Aniston is prettier than Sandra bullock.

    The Olive Garden is better than Romano's Macaroni Grill.

    The Golden Corral is better than Ponderosa

    Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi.

    Demon possession is more frightening than monsters

    A pretty face is more important than big tits

    Fall is better than summer.

    You're up.

    WSS

  • Looks like I overestimated the entertainment value.

    ?

    WSS

  • Looks like I overestimated the entertainment value.

    ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Looks like I overestimated the entertainment value.

    ?

    WSS

    OH....Entertainment value, I thought you were going for intellectual value.  Maybe that's why it fell flat on its head.

    But I'll keep on working on it,  maybe tomorrow.    😆.   Hey it's been a long day. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Looks like I overestimated the entertainment value.

    ?

    WSS

    OH....Entertainment value, I thought you were going for intellectual value.  Maybe that's why it fell flat on its head.

    But I'll keep on working on it,  maybe tomorrow.    😆.   Hey it's been a long day. 

    @mjp28 said:

    OH....Entertainment value, I thought you were going for intellectual value.  Maybe that's why it fell flat on its head.

    But I'll keep on working on it,  maybe tomorrow.    😆.   Hey it's been a long day. 

     Hahaha intellectual value that's rich. No not really just saw something similar on FB and I thought it might be fun; absolutely no worries. ?

  • @mjp28 said:

    OH....Entertainment value, I thought you were going for intellectual value.  Maybe that's why it fell flat on its head.

    But I'll keep on working on it,  maybe tomorrow.    😆.   Hey it's been a long day. 

     Hahaha intellectual value that's rich. No not really just saw something similar on FB and I thought it might be fun; absolutely no worries. ?

    @westside-steve said:

     Hahaha intellectual value that's rich. No not really just saw something similar on FB and I thought it might be fun; absolutely no worries. ?

    Maybe you could try and give it a run on the poli board and see what happens.....that should be interesting.