Notre Dame
-
I wonder if Bama will stay at number #1 after nearly getting beat by an unranked Texas team with their gimpy backup QB?
-
Colorado State > ND
-
Colorado State > ND
I don't think so but if I had a vote it would be about 14-18 and let them work their way back up......without looking at their schedule, generally cupcakes and a few good teams.
-
Looking like Georgia, a solid one. No one else even close right now.
-
Looking like Georgia, a solid one. No one else even close right now.
Looking like Georgia, a solid one. No one else even close right now.
Being the defending National Champs, they should’ve been #1 by default.
I don’t understand all the Saban ass kissing.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login