The Cost of Attending an NFL Game
-

-
-
I spent 500 bucks to sit in the front row for Alice Cooper.
WSS
-
-
I spent 500 bucks to sit in the front row for Alice Cooper.
WSS
I spent 500 bucks to sit in the front row for Alice Cooper.
WSS
Yeah, that's also spread over to the concert venue... "Super Fan" seats in the first couple rows. I had the opportunity (I passed on it) for a similar package to see Fleetwood Mac several years ago, including a backstage meet and greet with the Band. I was at a loss what I'd want to say to Stevie Nicks.
OT- but since you brought it up... my all time mind bending concert experience was way back circa 1970 getting 20th row for Pink Floyd at (I believe it was the Allen Theater) before they hit the big time and were still playing small venues.
-
I spent 500 bucks to sit in the front row for Alice Cooper.
WSS
I spent 500 bucks to sit in the front row for Alice Cooper.
WSS
Hey Steve when was that and where ? We used to have some great acts in the 1960s, 1970s and cheap in Ohio and around here Akron, Canton, Cleveland, Youngstown and others. Wow !
-
I spent 500 bucks to sit in the front row for Alice Cooper.
WSS
Hey Steve when was that and where ? We used to have some great acts in the 1960s, 1970s and cheap in Ohio and around here Akron, Canton, Cleveland, Youngstown and others. Wow !
-
Click the link DH.. The chart is much easier to read in it.. I'm in the 34217 area. I haven't been to a Bucs game in yrs because of the prices..
-
I spent 500 bucks to sit in the front row for Alice Cooper.
WSS
I spent 500 bucks to sit in the front row for Alice Cooper.
WSS
I do like me some AC, but gawd damn.
-
-
I spent 500 bucks to sit in the front row for Alice Cooper.
WSS
I do like me some AC, but gawd damn.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
