Skip to content

Highlight of Bengals/Steelers game:

The Browns Board
12 9 800 1
  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I have the same results whenever I eat that shit. ?

  • I have the same results whenever I eat that shit. ?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @canton-dawg said:

    I have the same results whenever I eat that shit. ?

    I know better than to eat Skyline.   😁 Feel really bad for the folks in front of her who got barfed on. 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Can't you see I'm trying to have dinner over here?!  

  • Can't you see I'm trying to have dinner over here?!  

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @orion said:

    Can't you see I'm trying to have dinner over here?!  

    🙂 BTW, I got barfed on at a Frank Zappa concert.... From personal experience, it's not fun at all...  

  • Skyline Chili is great 

    jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @mld-woody said:

    Skyline Chili is great 

    As a Cincy-area local, Skyline is an... acquired taste. Gold Star is much better.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Skyline Chili is great 

    As a Cincy-area local, Skyline is an... acquired taste. Gold Star is much better.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @jbluhm86 said:

    As a Cincy-area local, Skyline is an... acquired taste. Gold Star is much better.

    Is that like comparing Wendy's to McDonalds?  "Gold Star, the taste that's taking over".... Or is it, as that Lady demonstrated?   Gold Star, the taste will make you vomit.  😁  

  • @orion said:

    Can't you see I'm trying to have dinner over here?!  

    🙂 BTW, I got barfed on at a Frank Zappa concert.... From personal experience, it's not fun at all...  

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @hoorta said:

    🙂 BTW, I got barfed on at a Frank Zappa concert.... From personal experience, it's not fun at all...  

    By Frank himself? or was OZZY invited? LOL!

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    As a Cincy-area local, Skyline is an... acquired taste. Gold Star is much better.

    Is that like comparing Wendy's to McDonalds?  "Gold Star, the taste that's taking over".... Or is it, as that Lady demonstrated?   Gold Star, the taste will make you vomit.  😁  

    jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @hoorta said:

    Is that like comparing Wendy's to McDonalds?  "Gold Star, the taste that's taking over".... Or is it, as that Lady demonstrated?   Gold Star, the taste will make you vomit.  😁  

    Neither one is particularly fine dining, but Goldstar is the better option between the two for "fuck it, there's nothing else to eat" nights.

  • F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Skyline  is aptly named after the crappy Cincy skyline.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Look Mom-ma ? 

    I did this right, because I meant it twice  Fc8UQraX0AAzyi4.jpg.9e876c3dc458419729a089262873a6c6.jpg

    #NFL Cha- ching$---- Ja'Marr Chase has been fined twice this past week for unsportsmanlike conduct, per @RapSheet

    The first fine was for $13,261, and the second was for $10,609 ? ?

    Chase is moving on to Dallas ?