Siberia Time
-
FIRE JOE WOODS NOW!!!!!!!
But the problem is, replace him with who?
I've calmed down a bit, it was a near unrepeatable fluke to blow that game. The stat nerds looked it up. You'd have to go back over 2,000 games where a team was up two scores, two minutes left, and the other team with no time outs and manage to lose.
But the problem is, replace him with who?
I've calmed down a bit, it was a near unrepeatable fluke to blow that game. The stat nerds looked it up. You'd have to go back over 2,000 games where a team was up two scores, two minutes left, and the other team with no time outs and manage to lose.
And amazingly but in no way surprising, the last team to do it was also the Cleveland Browns in 2001.
-
Browns secondary blows.
Oh BTW just for the record Sibera Time is about 14 or 15 hours away from EDT. I'd say our secondary is about that far off.....in coverage or tackling on key plays at least.
Check it out on the replay if you want to.
..... edit add, while you're at it look how tiny the Ukraine (David) is compared to that massive Russia is (Goliath). Yet the Ukrainians are currently kicking their butt. I thought as a Ukrainian that is kind of cool.

-
I failed in world mapping ? ^^
But if i had to guess? Camp Berea-stan
, should be a small village town of idiots, just outside that Russian Lake, surrounded by stans ..
maybe a good Haslam-stan Flying J is in Jimmy's future ?
No worries ! I'll be sober by TNF ?
I failed in world mapping ? ^^
But if i had to guess? Camp Berea-stan
, should be a small village town of idiots, just outside that Russian Lake, surrounded by stans ..
maybe a good Haslam-stan Flying J is in Jimmy's future ?
No worries ! I'll be sober by TNF ?
Send those DB’s to the Gulag!
-
I failed in world mapping ? ^^
But if i had to guess? Camp Berea-stan
, should be a small village town of idiots, just outside that Russian Lake, surrounded by stans ..
maybe a good Haslam-stan Flying J is in Jimmy's future ?
No worries ! I'll be sober by TNF ?
Send those DB’s to the Gulag!
Send those DB’s to the Gulag!
they'd be misinformed & missing in action there too

-
-
Seems about right. . .
True!!
-
Seems about right. . .
Sounds right. When we watch depressants - we drink depressants.
-
Seems about right. . .
Sounds right. When we watch depressants - we drink depressants.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login