Dow hits bear market as stock selloff goes from bad to worse
-
-
I'd start a "Biggest Loser" thread where everyone can describe their losses to date (We're down well over 6 figures left of the decimal point) since Lesco Brandon and Co took charge but I doubt most would fail to be honest out of embarrassment or a terminal case of lemmingitus.
-
-
?????
pretty sad.
-
-
My portfolio is down approximately $140k since shit for brains took office.
Just think, Iβm planning on transitioning from semiretired to fully retired in March of β23.


-
My portfolio is down approximately $140k since shit for brains took office.
Just think, Iβm planning on transitioning from semiretired to fully retired in March of β23.
Yeah, about the same here. Thankfully we don't have a large pctg of the big picture in the market. I've always followed the "Don't invest what you can't afford to lose" advice and will continue with the "You don't lose until you sell" advice
-
My portfolio is down approximately $140k since shit for brains took office.
Just think, Iβm planning on transitioning from semiretired to fully retired in March of β23.
Yeah, about the same here. Thankfully we don't have a large pctg of the big picture in the market. I've always followed the "Don't invest what you can't afford to lose" advice and will continue with the "You don't lose until you sell" advice
Yeah, about the same here. Thankfully we don't have a large pctg of the big picture in the market. I've always followed the "Don't invest what you can't afford to lose" advice and will continue with the "You don't lose until you sell" advice
Absolutely, if I had to depend on my IRA or 401k for income next yearβ¦I would be screwed.
Im glad I have a couple of rental properties that provide me with a positive cash flow every month.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login





