Wow...
-
And the point of that would be...?
To get Cal and T's take on health care reform? It's gone lower than a bar conversation with the town drunk at 2:00 in the morning. Because at least the drunk isn't paranoid. And his speech is clearer.
The reason we don't bother is because no one is interested in their take. Because it's not interesting. It's just predictable.
-
biased opinions is all you read in here, one way or another. i have never seen so many crybabys from both sides of the aisle. when everybody realizes that we are the same and should band together to push the change that prsident obama has promised. we should get behind him and stop hindering him.
-
ROF,LMAO !!!!
Please, Mr. Munster, please keep being hilarious.
With Heck's refusal to defend Obama, and mz the pussy bailing because the
truth is there for all to see,...
Most of us just have fun voicing our opinions.
A few others don't want opinions voiced, unless they
can control the content.
So they aren't very happy.
Truth is, Heck can cry about T and I, but there are others just
as concerned about the well-being of our country, and our Constitution,
and our way of life.
Not much of a discussion when libs start out with "what's the use of us
giving our opinion, when others just have different stupid opinions" in so many words.
Nice to see others not being afraid to truly say what's on their minds, and not being
intimidated by the anger of the left toward T and I.
After reading Dick Morris's "Catastrophe", nobody in their right mind would defend the Obama admin,
the most oorrupt, anti-Semite, the most dangerous, and most inept and un-American pres admin in our history.
-
Haha. See what I mean, hiwaygal?
-
So, Heck, did you come back to ridicule others' opinions again,
or to voice what YOUR opinions are?
I figure you don't have them anymore, given that the bark is
falling off the ugly Obama admin tree faster and faster.
Catch the pieces if you can, Heck. But I don't think you can.
"ha ha"
-
Jeez, I go away for a few weeks and the board is even crazier than when I left. And it was already the capital of Crazytown. Its only purpose now is to allow you to familiarize yourself with what the wingnuts are on about this week.
Congrats, you got Van Jones! He'll no longer get to be a somewhat meaningless figurehead in the Obama administration.
I hear Cass Sunstein is next. Get excited!!
Jeez, I go away for a few weeks and the board is even crazier than when I left. And it was already the capital of Crazytown. Its only purpose now is to allow you to familiarize yourself with what the wingnuts are on about this week.
Congrats, you got Van Jones! He'll no longer get to be a somewhat meaningless figurehead in the Obama administration.
I hear Cass Sunstein is next. Get excited!!
Wait a minute. Green jobs are no longer important? Wasn't the government going to spearhead the move to a greener economy because we couldn't manage on our own? Gov't mandated cap & trade? And now the Special Advisor for Green Jobs is a meaningless figurehead?
How and who exactly "got" Van Jones? All I ever "got" out of Van was he is a know-nothing pussy that wouldn't answer a legitimate question from somebody essentially on his own team. For somebody who bitches about Steve's ad hominem attacks on here all the time, I thought you'd at least expect the guy to attempt to answer the question.
He merely swung for the soundbyte. He definitely "got" it.
-
Jeez, I go away for a few weeks and the board is even crazier than when I left. And it was already the capital of Crazytown. Its only purpose now is to allow you to familiarize yourself with what the wingnuts are on about this week.
Congrats, you got Van Jones! He'll no longer get to be a somewhat meaningless figurehead in the Obama administration.
I hear Cass Sunstein is next. Get excited!!
Wait a minute. Green jobs are no longer important? Wasn't the government going to spearhead the move to a greener economy because we couldn't manage on our own? Gov't mandated cap & trade? And now the Special Advisor for Green Jobs is a meaningless figurehead?
How and who exactly "got" Van Jones? All I ever "got" out of Van was he is a know-nothing pussy that wouldn't answer a legitimate question from somebody essentially on his own team. For somebody who bitches about Steve's ad hominem attacks on here all the time, I thought you'd at least expect the guy to attempt to answer the question.
He merely swung for the soundbyte. He definitely "got" it.
Wait a minute. Green jobs are no longer important? Wasn't the government going to spearhead the move to a greener economy because we couldn't manage on our own? Gov't mandated cap & trade? And now the Special Advisor for Green Jobs is a meaningless figurehead?
How and who exactly "got" Van Jones? All I ever "got" out of Van was he is a know-nothing pussy that wouldn't answer a legitimate question from somebody essentially on his own team. For somebody who bitches about Steve's ad hominem attacks on here all the time, I thought you'd at least expect the guy to attempt to answer the question.
He merely swung for the soundbyte. He definitely "got" it.
Van Jones was either an example of a big hole in the Obama Administration's vetting process or was a determined effort by Obama to place an anti-American radical on his team.
Take your pick, Heck, or offer something other than sour grapes and complaints over this board's content.
My take is that Obama chose not to support Jones and, actually, bury his head in the sand over this bad pick. Joining the "9/11 Conspiracy" group put Jones way, way over the top - even for a so-called Czar.
Bad choice for Obama. Not the first President to make a bad choice and he will not be the last one to do so.
-
Wait a minute. Green jobs are no longer important? Wasn't the government going to spearhead the move to a greener economy because we couldn't manage on our own? Gov't mandated cap & trade? And now the Special Advisor for Green Jobs is a meaningless figurehead?
How and who exactly "got" Van Jones? All I ever "got" out of Van was he is a know-nothing pussy that wouldn't answer a legitimate question from somebody essentially on his own team. For somebody who bitches about Steve's ad hominem attacks on here all the time, I thought you'd at least expect the guy to attempt to answer the question.
He merely swung for the soundbyte. He definitely "got" it.
Van Jones was either an example of a big hole in the Obama Administration's vetting process or was a determined effort by Obama to place an anti-American radical on his team.
Take your pick, Heck, or offer something other than sour grapes and complaints over this board's content.
My take is that Obama chose not to support Jones and, actually, bury his head in the sand over this bad pick. Joining the "9/11 Conspiracy" group put Jones way, way over the top - even for a so-called Czar.
Bad choice for Obama. Not the first President to make a bad choice and he will not be the last one to do so.
Van Jones was either an example of a big hole in the Obama Administration's vetting process or was a determined effort by Obama to place an anti-American radical on his team.
Take your pick, Heck, or offer something other than sour grapes and complaints over this board's content.
My take is that Obama chose not to support Jones and, actually, bury his head in the sand over this bad pick. Joining the "9/11 Conspiracy" group put Jones way, way over the top - even for a so-called Czar.
Bad choice for Obama. Not the first President to make a bad choice and he will not be the last one to do so.
I don't even think it is an either or when hearing the words of the President's close friend and adviser Valerie Jarrett.
'We've been recruiting and watching him since his days in Oakland'
-
'We've been recruiting and watching him since his days in Oakland' Smalls
**************************************
THANK YOU ! This means they KNOW what he has been spewing, all the hate,
the racist talk,
and Obama et all were delighted to bring him on board?
How does anyone deny our country is in very serious trouble because of this administration?
Seriously. I'd like to know...
-
we haven't been talking about the citizen thing or he's a socialist thing.
It's what Obama and the leftists in Congress are DOING TO OUR COUNTRY.
You just can't stand negative appraisals of Obama's actions.
Meaning, you are all wet in Egypt.
-
Libs leave in a group, then they come back and chide the rest of us for
failing to discuss things in their own terms.
Arrogance? Lack of self-awareness? Constipated? Idealogically sold out?
Who knows. But it's a cycle when things go bad for them in their political politics.
Obumbly stumbly, there is no defending him now, Pelosi and the rest of the
leftists in Congress are a cancer to our country, and the libs wil not
dare to objectively appraise any move or statement by the left, especially Obama.
-
YAGE? You brat, I have no idea what that is. I'd Google it, but I know I'd feel like an idiot
at whatever zillions of responses I'd surely get.
I think Kosar's alter ego is Margaret, the gal who hated Dennis the Menace who she couldn't control in that cartoon strip by the same name.
Dan is Dennis the Menace, and Heck is Dennis' pal Joey.
Well, that's at least as well as I can remember ever reading the silly cartoon...
-
Margaret loved Dennis.
A fine line between......
WSS
-
Love/hate... Margaret was a liberal?
Oh, and mz the pussy is the frog in Dennis' pocket.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
