Skip to content

Donations needed

Political Discussion
60 14 1.9k 1
  • What a surprise none of the cult members have a problem with their cult leader begging for money during a Hurricane. It's like you guys are in a cult. Oh wait.

    @cccjwh said:

    What a surprise none of the cult members have a problem with their cult leader begging for money during a Hurricane. It's like you guys are in a cult. Oh wait.

    The Glazers donated $1 million for hurricane relief,  let's see if Donnie (the supposed billionaire) will donate some of that Super PAC money he has stashed and follow suit... Personally, I doubt it like hell.  

  • @cccjwh said:

    What a surprise none of the cult members have a problem with their cult leader begging for money during a Hurricane. It's like you guys are in a cult. Oh wait.

    The Glazers donated $1 million for hurricane relief,  let's see if Donnie (the supposed billionaire) will donate some of that Super PAC money he has stashed and follow suit... Personally, I doubt it like hell.  

    @hoorta said:

    The Glazers donated $1 million for hurricane relief,  let's see if Donnie (the supposed billionaire) will donate some of that Super PAC money he has stashed and follow suit... Personally, I doubt it like hell.  

    How much have you and cccjwh donated?  A few thousand each right after moaning about the greatest President of all time, surely you two won't be two faced and not donate! 😉

  • @cccjwh said:

    What a surprise none of the cult members have a problem with their cult leader begging for money during a Hurricane. It's like you guys are in a cult. Oh wait.

    The Glazers donated $1 million for hurricane relief,  let's see if Donnie (the supposed billionaire) will donate some of that Super PAC money he has stashed and follow suit... Personally, I doubt it like hell.  

    @hoorta said:

    The Glazers donated $1 million for hurricane relief,  let's see if Donnie (the supposed billionaire) will donate some of that Super PAC money he has stashed and follow suit... Personally, I doubt it like hell.  

    Lets see how much Piglosi and Barry ante up... She'll probably just send ice cream...

  • @hoorta said:

    The Glazers donated $1 million for hurricane relief,  let's see if Donnie (the supposed billionaire) will donate some of that Super PAC money he has stashed and follow suit... Personally, I doubt it like hell.  

    Lets see how much Piglosi and Barry ante up... She'll probably just send ice cream...

    @nickers said:

    Lets see how much Piglosi and Barry ante up... She'll probably just send ice cream...

    Pelosi isn't a billionaire, and she doesn't live in Florida either.

  • @nickers said:

    Lets see how much Piglosi and Barry ante up... She'll probably just send ice cream...

    Pelosi isn't a billionaire, and she doesn't live in Florida either.

    @hoorta said:

    Pelosi isn't a billionaire, and she doesn't live in Florida either.

    May be an image of ‎text that says '‎I WILL DRINK WINE ON A BOAT I WILL DRINK WINE WITH A GOAT IWILL DRINK WINE ON THE TRAIN IN THE RAIN I WILL DRINK WINE WITH A FOX WILL DRINK WINE FROM A BOX IWILL I DRINK WINE WITH A MOUSE WILL DRINK WINE מן A HOUSE I WILL DRINK WINE HERE OR THERE I WILL DRINK WINE EVERYWHERE‎'‎

  • another false narrative. the left lives on lies and fake news.

    It's only a matter of time til we find out that Pres Trump donated to hurricane Ida victims.

    He's done it before. But the PAC and hurricane victims donations are two different birds.

    Pretty infantile to jump on any skunk train wobbling in some kind of direction towards Pres Trump.

    By Randy DeSoto August 8, 2020 at 8:45am. President Donald Trump's decision to donate his salary to support causes within the federal government has been admirable, but also noteworthy is that just months after taking office, he donated $1 million of his own money to support hurricane victims. It happened in August 2017 after Hurricane Harvey ...
  • NJC, this guy is such a piece of shit. Most people would ask for donates for people needing help after a Hurricane hit their state. But not Cheetos Jesus.

    Speaking in a video on Wednesday from his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, southern Florida, the former president pleaded for donations to his Save America PAC ahead of a fundraising deadline.

    “We have a major fundraising deadline coming up and there’s never been a time like this,” said Mr Trump, who claimed America had “never been so disrespected” by the world. “We have to change it, we have to bring our country back, we made America great and now never gonna have to make America great again so I say whatever you can do to help out, we have to meet the dealine”.

    @cccjwh said:

    NJC, this guy is such a piece of shit. Most people would ask for donates for people needing help after a Hurricane hit their state. But not Cheetos Jesus.

    Speaking in a video on Wednesday from his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, southern Florida, the former president pleaded for donations to his Save America PAC ahead of a fundraising deadline.

    “We have a major fundraising deadline coming up and there’s never been a time like this,” said Mr Trump, who claimed America had “never been so disrespected” by the world. “We have to change it, we have to bring our country back, we made America great and now never gonna have to make America great again so I say whatever you can do to help out, we have to meet the dealine”.

    So? 

    Obviously, it's your TDS. Apparent by the fact that you're the only one obsessed with posting Trump threads.

    Trump's Generosity: Donated $1 Million to Hurricane Victims Early in ...

    How much did Biden donate?

    Btw...didn't CNN or Racheal Maddow, or The View ever tell you that Trump was the first president since JFK to donate his salary earned as president?

    Your cult leader Biden should be ashamed of even taking a salary.

  • @nickers said:

    Lets see how much Piglosi and Barry ante up... She'll probably just send ice cream...

    Pelosi isn't a billionaire, and she doesn't live in Florida either.

    @hoorta said:

    Pelosi isn't a billionaire, and she doesn't live in Florida either.

    Piglosi lives in California, you know….the place where people shit on the sidewalks?

  • @cccjwh said:

    NJC, this guy is such a piece of shit. Most people would ask for donates for people needing help after a Hurricane hit their state. But not Cheetos Jesus.

    Speaking in a video on Wednesday from his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, southern Florida, the former president pleaded for donations to his Save America PAC ahead of a fundraising deadline.

    “We have a major fundraising deadline coming up and there’s never been a time like this,” said Mr Trump, who claimed America had “never been so disrespected” by the world. “We have to change it, we have to bring our country back, we made America great and now never gonna have to make America great again so I say whatever you can do to help out, we have to meet the dealine”.

    So? 

    Obviously, it's your TDS. Apparent by the fact that you're the only one obsessed with posting Trump threads.

    Trump's Generosity: Donated $1 Million to Hurricane Victims Early in ...

    How much did Biden donate?

    Btw...didn't CNN or Racheal Maddow, or The View ever tell you that Trump was the first president since JFK to donate his salary earned as president?

    Your cult leader Biden should be ashamed of even taking a salary.

    @fy56 said:

    So? 

    Obviously, it's your TDS. Apparent by the fact that you're the only one obsessed with posting Trump threads.

    Trump's Generosity: Donated $1 Million to Hurricane Victims Early in ...

    How much did Biden donate?

    Btw...didn't CNN or Racheal Maddow, or The View ever tell you that Trump was the first president since JFK to donate his salary earned as president?

    Your cult leader Biden should be ashamed of even taking a salary.

    You say he’s the only one obsessed with posting Trump threads, and then you post a Trump thread

    I would guess that Cal has posted the most Trump threads followed by Vambo or JAFBF

    Talk about obsessed 

  • @hoorta said:

    Pelosi isn't a billionaire, and she doesn't live in Florida either.

    Piglosi lives in California, you know….the place where people shit on the sidewalks?

    @canton-dawg said:

    Piglosi lives in California, you know….the place where people shit on the sidewalks?

    Saw that happen in Vegas 

  • @fy56 said:

    So? 

    Obviously, it's your TDS. Apparent by the fact that you're the only one obsessed with posting Trump threads.

    Trump's Generosity: Donated $1 Million to Hurricane Victims Early in ...

    How much did Biden donate?

    Btw...didn't CNN or Racheal Maddow, or The View ever tell you that Trump was the first president since JFK to donate his salary earned as president?

    Your cult leader Biden should be ashamed of even taking a salary.

    You say he’s the only one obsessed with posting Trump threads, and then you post a Trump thread

    I would guess that Cal has posted the most Trump threads followed by Vambo or JAFBF

    Talk about obsessed 

    @browns149 said:

    You say he’s the only one obsessed with posting Trump threads, and then you post a Trump thread

    I would guess that Cal has posted the most Trump threads followed by Vambo or JAFBF

    Talk about obsessed 

    Show me the Trump thread I posted?

  • @cccjwh said:

    NJC, this guy is such a piece of shit. Most people would ask for donates for people needing help after a Hurricane hit their state. But not Cheetos Jesus.

    Speaking in a video on Wednesday from his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, southern Florida, the former president pleaded for donations to his Save America PAC ahead of a fundraising deadline.

    “We have a major fundraising deadline coming up and there’s never been a time like this,” said Mr Trump, who claimed America had “never been so disrespected” by the world. “We have to change it, we have to bring our country back, we made America great and now never gonna have to make America great again so I say whatever you can do to help out, we have to meet the dealine”.

    So? 

    Obviously, it's your TDS. Apparent by the fact that you're the only one obsessed with posting Trump threads.

    Trump's Generosity: Donated $1 Million to Hurricane Victims Early in ...

    How much did Biden donate?

    Btw...didn't CNN or Racheal Maddow, or The View ever tell you that Trump was the first president since JFK to donate his salary earned as president?

    Your cult leader Biden should be ashamed of even taking a salary.

    @fy56 said:

    So? 

    Obviously, it's your TDS. Apparent by the fact that you're the only one obsessed with posting Trump threads.

    Trump's Generosity: Donated $1 Million to Hurricane Victims Early in ...

    How much did Biden donate?

    Btw...didn't CNN or Racheal Maddow, or The View ever tell you that Trump was the first president since JFK to donate his salary earned as president?

    Your cult leader Biden should be ashamed of even taking a salary.

    You just posted it

  • @fy56 said:

    So? 

    Obviously, it's your TDS. Apparent by the fact that you're the only one obsessed with posting Trump threads.

    Trump's Generosity: Donated $1 Million to Hurricane Victims Early in ...

    How much did Biden donate?

    Btw...didn't CNN or Racheal Maddow, or The View ever tell you that Trump was the first president since JFK to donate his salary earned as president?

    Your cult leader Biden should be ashamed of even taking a salary.

    You just posted it

    @browns149 said:

    You just posted it

    Um.. I said a THREAD as in a TOPIC.

    I don't recall the last time I started a thread topic that was all about Trump.

  • @browns149 said:

    You just posted it

    Um.. I said a THREAD as in a TOPIC.

    I don't recall the last time I started a thread topic that was all about Trump.

    @fy56 said:

    Um.. I said a THREAD as in a TOPIC.

    I don't recall the last time I started a thread topic that was all about Trump.

    It says start a new TOPIC. A thread is something you post inside a topic, which is EXACTLY what you did

    E0410092-E180-4E2A-9274-F011D8674469.thumb.png.fbdea9f741d5d7b4d46307caa3269d9f.png

  • Topic = subject, the matter/question/issue under discussion. Thread = the string of messages/posts addressing that topic. 

  • Topic = subject, the matter/question/issue under discussion. Thread = the string of messages/posts addressing that topic. 

    @browns149 said:

    Topic = subject, the matter/question/issue under discussion. Thread = the string of messages/posts addressing that topic. 

    Are you for real? "Thread" is plural.  I didn't create "a string of messages" . I posted to the thread you idiot.

    Regardless of anything, I needed not come down to this. You should by now understand what I was getting at. Do you?

  • @browns149 said:

    Topic = subject, the matter/question/issue under discussion. Thread = the string of messages/posts addressing that topic. 

    Are you for real? "Thread" is plural.  I didn't create "a string of messages" . I posted to the thread you idiot.

    Regardless of anything, I needed not come down to this. You should by now understand what I was getting at. Do you?

    @fy56 said:

    Are you for real? "Thread" is plural.  I didn't create "a string of messages" . I posted to the thread you idiot.

    Regardless of anything, I needed not come down to this. You should by now understand what I was getting at. Do you?

    I understand completely. You don’t know the difference between a topic and a thread 

    At least on this forum 

  • What’s the difference between a discussion thread and topic?

    A forum is equivalent to a folder which contains a collection of one or more discussion topics. You post to discussion topics and each post within the topic is called a thread.

    Brownsboard Political Discussion is the FORUM

    Donations Needed was the TOPIC

    all the responses to said TOPIC, are the THREADS

    It’s that simple. You posted a thread, which by the way is NOT plural, to a topic, in a forum

    The plural of thread is threads

  • What’s the difference between a discussion thread and topic?

    A forum is equivalent to a folder which contains a collection of one or more discussion topics. You post to discussion topics and each post within the topic is called a thread.

    Brownsboard Political Discussion is the FORUM

    Donations Needed was the TOPIC

    all the responses to said TOPIC, are the THREADS

    It’s that simple. You posted a thread, which by the way is NOT plural, to a topic, in a forum

    The plural of thread is threads

    @browns149 said:

    What’s the difference between a discussion thread and topic?

    A forum is equivalent to a folder which contains a collection of one or more discussion topics. You post to discussion topics and each post within the topic is called a thread.

    Brownsboard Political Discussion is the FORUM

    Donations Needed was the TOPIC

    all the responses to said TOPIC, are the THREADS

    It’s that simple. You posted a thread, which by the way is NOT plural, to a topic, in a forum

    The plural of thread is threads

    What is a woman?

  • @browns149 said:

    What’s the difference between a discussion thread and topic?

    A forum is equivalent to a folder which contains a collection of one or more discussion topics. You post to discussion topics and each post within the topic is called a thread.

    Brownsboard Political Discussion is the FORUM

    Donations Needed was the TOPIC

    all the responses to said TOPIC, are the THREADS

    It’s that simple. You posted a thread, which by the way is NOT plural, to a topic, in a forum

    The plural of thread is threads

    What is a woman?

    @vambo said:

    What is a woman?

    Thats easy

    Born with the correct parts