Skip to content

someone ban zambo and nickers

The Browns Board
38 8 2.5k 1
  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #4

    😁 Z is our Moderator Emeritus now.... 

  • Wow what a pussy

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @nickers said:

    Wow what a pussy

    you a gay nickers ?

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Time out for me? For what? Not starting 500 idiotic threads? Not calling anyone names?

    Good grief.

    na i was just pissed off we lost

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Zombo said:

    How'd that work out for ya?

    Z

    i mean like wtf z

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Zombo said:

    I mean like you started a thread asking for my head! I still have some sway around here, you know?

    LOL, we are all good, you probably needed the 24 hours, I know I did. But today we all drink from the Victory Chalice!

    Zombo

    What are you talking about?

    He asked for ZAMBO and nickers to be banned. 

    I'm not familiar with ZAMBO's body of work on here, but if Syd felt that strongly about it, it probably was warranted. ?

  • Zombo said:

    I mean like you started a thread asking for my head! I still have some sway around here, you know?

    LOL, we are all good, you probably needed the 24 hours, I know I did. But today we all drink from the Victory Chalice!

    Zombo

    What are you talking about?

    He asked for ZAMBO and nickers to be banned. 

    I'm not familiar with ZAMBO's body of work on here, but if Syd felt that strongly about it, it probably was warranted. ?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @dutch-oven said:

    What are you talking about?

    He asked for ZAMBO and nickers to be banned. 

    I'm not familiar with ZAMBO's body of work on here, but if Syd felt that strongly about it, it probably was warranted. ?

    zambo is zombos krampus or is it the other way around 

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    What are you talking about?

    He asked for ZAMBO and nickers to be banned. 

    I'm not familiar with ZAMBO's body of work on here, but if Syd felt that strongly about it, it probably was warranted. ?

    zambo is zombos krampus or is it the other way around 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #10

    @syd said:

    zambo is zombos krampus or is it the other way around 

    Nooklet.JPG

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #11

    well than just ban nickers

  • sydS syd

    well than just ban nickers

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @syd said:

    well than just ban nickers

    Awww whassamatta Otis?

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    This is ....or turned into....some thread alright,   😆.    

    ( Interested in seeing where it goes next. )

  • This is ....or turned into....some thread alright,   😆.    

    ( Interested in seeing where it goes next. )

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @mjp28 said:

    This is ....or turned into....some thread alright,   😆.    

    ( Interested in seeing where it goes next. )

    well lets see who get's tossed vote for Syd or a guy that go's  buy of a name of some panties

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Zombo said:

    I mean like you started a thread asking for my head! I still have some sway around here, you know?

    LOL, we are all good, you probably needed the 24 hours, I know I did. But today we all drink from the Victory Chalice!

    Zombo

    forgot to mention I had just hit rising star and got a new badge and than bam gone 

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    This is ....or turned into....some thread alright,   😆.    

    ( Interested in seeing where it goes next. )

    well lets see who get's tossed vote for Syd or a guy that go's  buy of a name of some panties

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @syd said:

    well lets see who get's tossed vote for Syd or a guy that go's  buy of a name of some panties

    so ya this ill put my balls out I doubt nickers will lets say a 2 month ban 

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    This message board’s constant drama…. this is the Desperate Housewives edition of the internet. 

  • Zombo said:

    I mean like you started a thread asking for my head! I still have some sway around here, you know?

    LOL, we are all good, you probably needed the 24 hours, I know I did. But today we all drink from the Victory Chalice!

    Zombo

    What are you talking about?

    He asked for ZAMBO and nickers to be banned. 

    I'm not familiar with ZAMBO's body of work on here, but if Syd felt that strongly about it, it probably was warranted. ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dutch-oven said:

    What are you talking about?

    He asked for ZAMBO and nickers to be banned. 

    I'm not familiar with ZAMBO's body of work on here, but if Syd felt that strongly about it, it probably was warranted. ?

    And it's in the subject line ...... I'd just chalk it up to running out of beer or something like that.    How are you doing today syd ?  Any good tips today in the NFL or college bowl games ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    What are you talking about?

    He asked for ZAMBO and nickers to be banned. 

    I'm not familiar with ZAMBO's body of work on here, but if Syd felt that strongly about it, it probably was warranted. ?

    And it's in the subject line ...... I'd just chalk it up to running out of beer or something like that.    How are you doing today syd ?  Any good tips today in the NFL or college bowl games ?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @mjp28 said:

    And it's in the subject line ...... I'd just chalk it up to running out of beer or something like that.    How are you doing today syd ?  Any good tips today in the NFL or college bowl games ?

    every home game in the nfl on saturday oregon state over florida 

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    And it's in the subject line ...... I'd just chalk it up to running out of beer or something like that.    How are you doing today syd ?  Any good tips today in the NFL or college bowl games ?

    every home game in the nfl on saturday oregon state over florida 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @syd said:

    every home game in the nfl on saturday oregon state over florida 

    That kind of stinks, Friday is for high school,  Saturdays for college,   Sunday for the old guys.   Period.   WTF.

  • @syd said:

    every home game in the nfl on saturday oregon state over florida 

    That kind of stinks, Friday is for high school,  Saturdays for college,   Sunday for the old guys.   Period.   WTF.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mjp28 said:

    That kind of stinks, Friday is for high school,  Saturdays for college,   Sunday for the old guys.   Period.   WTF.

    good thing i didnt bet on the vikings today yep i agree fuck thursday and saturday games (well un till the playoffs)

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    That kind of stinks, Friday is for high school,  Saturdays for college,   Sunday for the old guys.   Period.   WTF.

    good thing i didnt bet on the vikings today yep i agree fuck thursday and saturday games (well un till the playoffs)

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @syd said:

    good thing i didnt bet on the vikings today yep i agree fuck thursday and saturday games (well un till the playoffs)

    I thought MIN would roll over IND today .... some semi-fluky plays but IND was ready to play today.

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Do you own that place or what?