Skip to content

someone ban zambo and nickers

The Browns Board
38 8 2.5k 1
  • Zombo said:

    I mean like you started a thread asking for my head! I still have some sway around here, you know?

    LOL, we are all good, you probably needed the 24 hours, I know I did. But today we all drink from the Victory Chalice!

    Zombo

    forgot to mention I had just hit rising star and got a new badge and than bam gone 

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    This is ....or turned into....some thread alright,   😆.    

    ( Interested in seeing where it goes next. )

    well lets see who get's tossed vote for Syd or a guy that go's  buy of a name of some panties

    @syd said:

    well lets see who get's tossed vote for Syd or a guy that go's  buy of a name of some panties

    so ya this ill put my balls out I doubt nickers will lets say a 2 month ban 

  • This message board’s constant drama…. this is the Desperate Housewives edition of the internet. 

  • Zombo said:

    I mean like you started a thread asking for my head! I still have some sway around here, you know?

    LOL, we are all good, you probably needed the 24 hours, I know I did. But today we all drink from the Victory Chalice!

    Zombo

    What are you talking about?

    He asked for ZAMBO and nickers to be banned. 

    I'm not familiar with ZAMBO's body of work on here, but if Syd felt that strongly about it, it probably was warranted. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    What are you talking about?

    He asked for ZAMBO and nickers to be banned. 

    I'm not familiar with ZAMBO's body of work on here, but if Syd felt that strongly about it, it probably was warranted. ?

    And it's in the subject line ...... I'd just chalk it up to running out of beer or something like that.    How are you doing today syd ?  Any good tips today in the NFL or college bowl games ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    What are you talking about?

    He asked for ZAMBO and nickers to be banned. 

    I'm not familiar with ZAMBO's body of work on here, but if Syd felt that strongly about it, it probably was warranted. ?

    And it's in the subject line ...... I'd just chalk it up to running out of beer or something like that.    How are you doing today syd ?  Any good tips today in the NFL or college bowl games ?

    @mjp28 said:

    And it's in the subject line ...... I'd just chalk it up to running out of beer or something like that.    How are you doing today syd ?  Any good tips today in the NFL or college bowl games ?

    every home game in the nfl on saturday oregon state over florida 

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    And it's in the subject line ...... I'd just chalk it up to running out of beer or something like that.    How are you doing today syd ?  Any good tips today in the NFL or college bowl games ?

    every home game in the nfl on saturday oregon state over florida 

    @syd said:

    every home game in the nfl on saturday oregon state over florida 

    That kind of stinks, Friday is for high school,  Saturdays for college,   Sunday for the old guys.   Period.   WTF.

  • @syd said:

    every home game in the nfl on saturday oregon state over florida 

    That kind of stinks, Friday is for high school,  Saturdays for college,   Sunday for the old guys.   Period.   WTF.

    @mjp28 said:

    That kind of stinks, Friday is for high school,  Saturdays for college,   Sunday for the old guys.   Period.   WTF.

    good thing i didnt bet on the vikings today yep i agree fuck thursday and saturday games (well un till the playoffs)

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    That kind of stinks, Friday is for high school,  Saturdays for college,   Sunday for the old guys.   Period.   WTF.

    good thing i didnt bet on the vikings today yep i agree fuck thursday and saturday games (well un till the playoffs)

    @syd said:

    good thing i didnt bet on the vikings today yep i agree fuck thursday and saturday games (well un till the playoffs)

    I thought MIN would roll over IND today .... some semi-fluky plays but IND was ready to play today.

  • Do you own that place or what?

  • Do you own that place or what?

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Do you own that place or what?

    No.  But Wedgewood Pizza has quite a following. 

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    This is ....or turned into....some thread alright,   😆.    

    ( Interested in seeing where it goes next. )

    well lets see who get's tossed vote for Syd or a guy that go's  buy of a name of some panties

    @syd said:

    well lets see who get's tossed vote for Syd or a guy that go's  buy of a name of some panties

    c'mon nickers you scared ?

  • sydS syd

    @syd said:

    well lets see who get's tossed vote for Syd or a guy that go's  buy of a name of some panties

    c'mon nickers you scared ?

    @syd said:

    c'mon nickers you scared ?

    Of you?... Not in the least... You're a loser... Losers should never be feared...

  • @syd said:

    c'mon nickers you scared ?

    Of you?... Not in the least... You're a loser... Losers should never be feared...

    @nickers said:

    Of you?... Not in the least... You're a loser... Losers should never be feared...

    no you stupid pos gonna vote for who gets banned 

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Of you?... Not in the least... You're a loser... Losers should never be feared...

    no you stupid pos gonna vote for who gets banned 

    @syd said:

    no you stupid pos gonna vote for who gets banned 

    Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!

  • @syd said:

    c'mon nickers you scared ?

    Of you?... Not in the least... You're a loser... Losers should never be feared...

    @nickers said:

    Of you?... Not in the least... You're a loser... Losers should never be feared...

  • @syd said:

    no you stupid pos gonna vote for who gets banned 

    Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!

    @nickers said:

    Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!

    yep i bet i still be in your head while on vacation

  • @syd said:

    no you stupid pos gonna vote for who gets banned 

    Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!

    @nickers said:

    Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned...  Merry Fucking Christmas  ?!    What ?

    Merry Fucking Christmas  ?  now that's getting into the holiday spirit. 

    Now I'm friends with both of you guys and I don't think that I would ban either one of you guys    -but-   there's always a first time for everything.   I'm not sure how that banning stuff works.   Oh well enough of that for now. 

    Now play nice.   🙂

  • @nickers said:

    Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned...  Merry Fucking Christmas  ?!    What ?

    Merry Fucking Christmas  ?  now that's getting into the holiday spirit. 

    Now I'm friends with both of you guys and I don't think that I would ban either one of you guys    -but-   there's always a first time for everything.   I'm not sure how that banning stuff works.   Oh well enough of that for now. 

    Now play nice.   🙂

    @mjp28 said:

    Merry Fucking Christmas  ?  now that's getting into the holiday spirit. 

    Now I'm friends with both of you guys and I don't think that I would ban either one of you guys    -but-   there's always a first time for everything.   I'm not sure how that banning stuff works.   Oh well enough of that for now. 

    Now play nice.   🙂

    i am just screwing with nickers I swear he get's so butt hurt at times and zombo was nice enough to play along

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!

    yep i bet i still be in your head while on vacation

    @syd said:

    yep i bet i still be in your head while on vacation

    Doubtful...

  • @syd said:

    yep i bet i still be in your head while on vacation

    Doubtful...

    @nickers said:

    Doubtful...

    we be on the beach and be like fuck that dude