someone ban zambo and nickers
-
Do you own that place or what?
Do you own that place or what?
No. But Wedgewood Pizza has quite a following.
-
-
-
-
no you stupid pos gonna vote for who gets banned
Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!
-
-
no you stupid pos gonna vote for who gets banned
Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!
Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!
yep i bet i still be in your head while on vacation
-
no you stupid pos gonna vote for who gets banned
Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!
Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas ?! What ?
Merry Fucking Christmas ? now that's getting into the holiday spirit.
Now I'm friends with both of you guys and I don't think that I would ban either one of you guys -but- there's always a first time for everything. I'm not sure how that banning stuff works. Oh well enough of that for now.
Now play nice.
-
Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas ?! What ?
Merry Fucking Christmas ? now that's getting into the holiday spirit.
Now I'm friends with both of you guys and I don't think that I would ban either one of you guys -but- there's always a first time for everything. I'm not sure how that banning stuff works. Oh well enough of that for now.
Now play nice.
Merry Fucking Christmas ? now that's getting into the holiday spirit.
Now I'm friends with both of you guys and I don't think that I would ban either one of you guys -but- there's always a first time for everything. I'm not sure how that banning stuff works. Oh well enough of that for now.
Now play nice.
i am just screwing with nickers I swear he get's so butt hurt at times and zombo was nice enough to play along
-
Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!
yep i bet i still be in your head while on vacation
-
-
-
-
This is ....or turned into....some thread alright,
.
( Interested in seeing where it goes next. )
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login