Skip to content

someone ban zambo and nickers

The Browns Board
38 8 2.5k 1
  • @syd said:

    c'mon nickers you scared ?

    Of you?... Not in the least... You're a loser... Losers should never be feared...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @nickers said:

    Of you?... Not in the least... You're a loser... Losers should never be feared...

    no you stupid pos gonna vote for who gets banned 

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Of you?... Not in the least... You're a loser... Losers should never be feared...

    no you stupid pos gonna vote for who gets banned 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @syd said:

    no you stupid pos gonna vote for who gets banned 

    Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!

  • @syd said:

    c'mon nickers you scared ?

    Of you?... Not in the least... You're a loser... Losers should never be feared...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @nickers said:

    Of you?... Not in the least... You're a loser... Losers should never be feared...

  • @syd said:

    no you stupid pos gonna vote for who gets banned 

    Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #30

    @nickers said:

    Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!

    yep i bet i still be in your head while on vacation

  • @syd said:

    no you stupid pos gonna vote for who gets banned 

    Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #31

    @nickers said:

    Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned...  Merry Fucking Christmas  ?!    What ?

    Merry Fucking Christmas  ?  now that's getting into the holiday spirit. 

    Now I'm friends with both of you guys and I don't think that I would ban either one of you guys    -but-   there's always a first time for everything.   I'm not sure how that banning stuff works.   Oh well enough of that for now. 

    Now play nice.   🙂

  • @nickers said:

    Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned...  Merry Fucking Christmas  ?!    What ?

    Merry Fucking Christmas  ?  now that's getting into the holiday spirit. 

    Now I'm friends with both of you guys and I don't think that I would ban either one of you guys    -but-   there's always a first time for everything.   I'm not sure how that banning stuff works.   Oh well enough of that for now. 

    Now play nice.   🙂

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @mjp28 said:

    Merry Fucking Christmas  ?  now that's getting into the holiday spirit. 

    Now I'm friends with both of you guys and I don't think that I would ban either one of you guys    -but-   there's always a first time for everything.   I'm not sure how that banning stuff works.   Oh well enough of that for now. 

    Now play nice.   🙂

    i am just screwing with nickers I swear he get's so butt hurt at times and zombo was nice enough to play along

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!

    yep i bet i still be in your head while on vacation

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @syd said:

    yep i bet i still be in your head while on vacation

    Doubtful...

  • @syd said:

    yep i bet i still be in your head while on vacation

    Doubtful...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @nickers said:

    Doubtful...

    we be on the beach and be like fuck that dude 

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Doubtful...

    we be on the beach and be like fuck that dude 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @syd said:

    we be on the beach and be like fuck that dude 

    Amen dude...

  • @syd said:

    we be on the beach and be like fuck that dude 

    Amen dude...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @nickers said:

    Amen dude...

    have fun nickers while we all get freezing rain and or snow also seriously try grandma streams on you tablet

  • This is ....or turned into....some thread alright,   😆.    

    ( Interested in seeing where it goes next. )

    N Neo wrote on last edited by Neo
    #37

    @mjp28 said:

    This is ....or turned into....some thread alright,   😆.    

    ( Interested in seeing where it goes next. )

    You can pretty much open any thread in this place and say the same thing.

  • N Neo

    @mjp28 said:

    This is ....or turned into....some thread alright,   😆.    

    ( Interested in seeing where it goes next. )

    You can pretty much open any thread in this place and say the same thing.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @neo said:

    You can pretty much open any thread in this place and say the same thing.

    That can be true especially in the offseason or losing seasons.   But that Watson guy might turn out to be a good QB.   See....