Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Tickets & Trading Forum
  3. Tix for Chargers game

Tix for Chargers game

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tickets & Trading Forum
3 Posts 2 Posters 8.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • jcam222 jcam222J Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 3k Posts
    • 873 Reputation
    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have 2 Tix 136 second row aisle for the game I can’t use. I am going and will be in the two seats in front of these. Face value. Lmk asap if interested. Can do Venmo or arrange something. 

    hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • jcam222J jcam222

      I have 2 Tix 136 second row aisle for the game I can’t use. I am going and will be in the two seats in front of these. Face value. Lmk asap if interested. Can do Venmo or arrange something. 

      hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 20k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @jcam222 said:

      I have 2 Tix 136 second row aisle for the game I can’t use. I am going and will be in the two seats in front of these. Face value. Lmk asap if interested. Can do Venmo or arrange something. 

      That's a friends and family discount... great seats, but I passed on this game. Heading up for the Patriots for a University of Dayton Reunion.   

      jcam222J 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • hoortaH hoorta

        @jcam222 said:

        I have 2 Tix 136 second row aisle for the game I can’t use. I am going and will be in the two seats in front of these. Face value. Lmk asap if interested. Can do Venmo or arrange something. 

        That's a friends and family discount... great seats, but I passed on this game. Heading up for the Patriots for a University of Dayton Reunion.   

        jcam222 jcam222J Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 3k Posts
        • 873 Reputation
        jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @hoorta said:

        That's a friends and family discount... great seats, but I passed on this game. Heading up for the Patriots for a University of Dayton Reunion.   

        Have fun! I’m taking my grandson and a friend of his with us now. 

        1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate