Game day parking
-
I used to take the RTA but not high on my list these days to be crammed in like sardines. This is the first time I’m using my tix since COVID. Most have went to younger bullet proof family and friends. I think I may park down near stadium. Any recommendations? Plan on arriving around 11-113:30. Not looking to tailgate as I will have my grandson with me. Have any of you parked in the Purple Lot before? I can get a pricey pass for thst but not opposed to spending the cash if worth it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login