Too extreme?
-
With all the rhetoric about extreme right wing, there really isn't one as far as I can see. That American politics there really isn't a Stalin or a Pol Pot.
https://www.aol.com/dems-suddenly-playing-defense-abortion-171120958.html
Welcome to Yahoo News' Politics Briefing: Midterms Edition. Every week between now and Election Day, Yahoo News' team of political journalists will pull togeth...
Just to the abortion issue I suppose there are some who want it outlawed for any reason. But I would guess not many, and I would also guess that most people think it should be legal and don't mind some restrictions. If the Democrats are going to jump on the anytime any age any reason train I think they will lose moderates. But later in the article it goes on to talk about inflation and crime being the main issues at this point.
One would think that conservatives know and moderates are realizing that the Free Shit Express doesn't lead to prosperity and legalizing prostitution shoplifting and minor assault does it make the street a safer place.
And the abortion rhetoric is nothing more than histrionics.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login