Skip to content

Tale of the Tape - Browns vs Bengals

The Browns Board
25 10 1.0k 1
  • @syd said:

    just bought my sons dog a Browns shirt

    What kind of dog?  I've got a Boston Terrier.  A BIG Boston.  34 lbs.  Not overweight or anything...just tall and long.  

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @orion said:

    What kind of dog?  I've got a Boston Terrier.  A BIG Boston.  34 lbs.  Not overweight or anything...just tall and long.  

    a kelpie he is a fun dog to have around my dog died last year next week

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    What kind of dog?  I've got a Boston Terrier.  A BIG Boston.  34 lbs.  Not overweight or anything...just tall and long.  

    a kelpie he is a fun dog to have around my dog died last year next week

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @syd said:

    kelpie

    I wasn't familiar with that breed.  German Shepard lookin' dogs.  Big ears.  🙂  My Boston has those ears...except not as BIG.  🙂

  • @syd said:

    kelpie

    I wasn't familiar with that breed.  German Shepard lookin' dogs.  Big ears.  🙂  My Boston has those ears...except not as BIG.  🙂

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @orion said:

    I wasn't familiar with that breed.  German Shepard lookin' dogs.  Big ears.  🙂  My Boston has those ears...except not as BIG.  🙂

    well get your ass on amazon and get one and we can double down ,dogs rule vette 

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    I wasn't familiar with that breed.  German Shepard lookin' dogs.  Big ears.  🙂  My Boston has those ears...except not as BIG.  🙂

    well get your ass on amazon and get one and we can double down ,dogs rule vette 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @syd said:

    dogs rule

    Damn straight!  I love dogs.  But I've got one.  You get YOUR ass on Amazon and get one.  Your year mourning period is over.  (sorry about your loss by the way.  I still miss my little Dachshund)   To tie this in to the Browns, I loved the half time wiener dog races.  lol 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    My buds

    20221024_150804.jpg

    cool

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Regarding the game. In days gone by, this Ohio rivalry was a war in which the stats and standings went out the window. Do you still  think that applies? Does.this generation of players even care about this kind of thing?

    being that it is a division game  and you would also think they would feed off the energy of the crowd so ya im sure they do

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Regarding the game. In days gone by, this Ohio rivalry was a war in which the stats and standings went out the window. Do you still  think that applies? Does.this generation of players even care about this kind of thing?

    stats -  Does.this generation of players even care about this kind of thing?   More-so than days gone by.

    this Ohio rivalry - Does.this generation of players even care about this kind of thing?  Faaar less than days gone by.

    - two handsome dogs.  ...and a Gretsch & Fender?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    images.jpg.546619bae2d0ff0f1667976e7301f970.jpg 

     download.jpg.c70d25da5f734d9f0bcd1db6d4d2d0e5.jpg  It's Batman's night...

     images.jpg.0cc2c21d2b7d1bef6345c31c63c0396b.jpg with the season on the line

    download.jpg.1d46be39d9fb9e0b0cc70b73313b9a7f.jpg   ?

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I’ll take Manny Diaz Jyaire Brown and Penn States dudes upfront Monday night 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    My buds

    20221024_150804.jpg

    Dogs can be just amazing in so many ways.   And unbelievably smart at times.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #15

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Indonesian craftsmanship which is among the best.

    I recently bought a Guild Aristocrat, made in China (I'm embarrassed to say)...but the guitar is nice.  The action is right on the deck.  Fretwork is nice and smooth (but the frets at the very high end of the neck are a bit discolored if you look real close).  And the three position switch doesn't always work when selecting the bridge pickup.  But the Franz P90 pickups sound great (which is why I bought it because I didn't have a P90 guitar).  The Aristocrat M-75 is the more expensive one made in Indonesia.  It's a hollow body with no f-holes.  The one I got is a chambered solid body.  I like it a lot.  It plays so well.  It's what I bring to rehearsals now.  (and I got it brand new for 655.00).  But, of course, I've gotta change that Chinese 3-way switch.  

    Aristocrat.png

  • F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    As in the Thanksgiving Day tradition featuring Detroit, a Browns Bengals game should be played every Halloween.

    The Bengals black and orange are the colors of Halloween. The Browns orange and brown colors represent the fall season and even more symbolic are those pumpkin head helmets.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Indonesian craftsmanship which is among the best.

    I recently bought a Guild Aristocrat, made in China (I'm embarrassed to say)...but the guitar is nice.  The action is right on the deck.  Fretwork is nice and smooth (but the frets at the very high end of the neck are a bit discolored if you look real close).  And the three position switch doesn't always work when selecting the bridge pickup.  But the Franz P90 pickups sound great (which is why I bought it because I didn't have a P90 guitar).  The Aristocrat M-75 is the more expensive one made in Indonesia.  It's a hollow body with no f-holes.  The one I got is a chambered solid body.  I like it a lot.  It plays so well.  It's what I bring to rehearsals now.  (and I got it brand new for 655.00).  But, of course, I've gotta change that Chinese 3-way switch.  

    Aristocrat.png

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #17

    @orion said:

    I recently bought a Guild Aristocrat, made in China (I'm embarrassed to say)...but the guitar is nice.  The action is right on the deck.  Fretwork is nice and smooth (but the frets at the very high end of the neck are a bit discolored if you look real close).  And the three position switch doesn't always work when selecting the bridge pickup.  But the Franz P90 pickups sound great (which is why I bought it because I didn't have a P90 guitar).  The Aristocrat M-75 is the more expensive one made in Indonesia.  It's a hollow body with no f-holes.  The one I got is a chambered solid body.  I like it a lot.  It plays so well.  It's what I bring to rehearsals now.  (and I got it brand new for 655.00).  But, of course, I've gotta change that Chinese 3-way switch.  

    Aristocrat.png

    Absolutely effin gorgeous , dude!.. I'm a huge P-90 fan

  • @orion said:

    I recently bought a Guild Aristocrat, made in China (I'm embarrassed to say)...but the guitar is nice.  The action is right on the deck.  Fretwork is nice and smooth (but the frets at the very high end of the neck are a bit discolored if you look real close).  And the three position switch doesn't always work when selecting the bridge pickup.  But the Franz P90 pickups sound great (which is why I bought it because I didn't have a P90 guitar).  The Aristocrat M-75 is the more expensive one made in Indonesia.  It's a hollow body with no f-holes.  The one I got is a chambered solid body.  I like it a lot.  It plays so well.  It's what I bring to rehearsals now.  (and I got it brand new for 655.00).  But, of course, I've gotta change that Chinese 3-way switch.  

    Aristocrat.png

    Absolutely effin gorgeous , dude!.. I'm a huge P-90 fan

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @nickers said:

    I'm a huge P-90 fan

    Now, I am too!  

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #19

    It's weird... on one hand, if the Browns lose Monday night vs the Bengals, the season is pretty much over.

    On the other hand, if they win, you can look at the upcoming schedule and realistically see a path to the Browns getting to .500 by the time Watson comes back vs the Texans. 

    Now, please carry on with guitar talk.... ?

  • It's weird... on one hand, if the Browns lose Monday night vs the Bengals, the season is pretty much over.

    On the other hand, if they win, you can look at the upcoming schedule and realistically see a path to the Browns getting to .500 by the time Watson comes back vs the Texans. 

    Now, please carry on with guitar talk.... ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @dutch-oven said:

    It's weird... on one hand, if the Browns lose Monday night vs the Bengals, the season is pretty much over.

    On the other hand, if they win, you can look at the upcoming schedule and realistically see a path to the Browns getting to .500 by the time Watson comes back vs the Texans. 

    Now, please carry on with guitar talk.... ?

    I'll bet there's at least 1 or 2 Cincinnati smiles that will sound like a harmonica in the stands Monday Night.  Let's hope that's real short lived from those fellers...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It's weird... on one hand, if the Browns lose Monday night vs the Bengals, the season is pretty much over.

    On the other hand, if they win, you can look at the upcoming schedule and realistically see a path to the Browns getting to .500 by the time Watson comes back vs the Texans. 

    Now, please carry on with guitar talk.... ?

    I'll bet there's at least 1 or 2 Cincinnati smiles that will sound like a harmonica in the stands Monday Night.  Let's hope that's real short lived from those fellers...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @flugel said:

    I'll bet there's at least 1 or 2 Cincinnati smiles that will sound like a harmonica in the stands Monday Night.  Let's hope that's real short lived from those fellers...

    I'm not going to the game after all (my buddy with the season tickets is in Vegas for work and doesn't get back until tonight and isn't up for another late night) so I guess I won't see our neighbors to the south in person. Such a pity. ?

  • @flugel said:

    I'll bet there's at least 1 or 2 Cincinnati smiles that will sound like a harmonica in the stands Monday Night.  Let's hope that's real short lived from those fellers...

    I'm not going to the game after all (my buddy with the season tickets is in Vegas for work and doesn't get back until tonight and isn't up for another late night) so I guess I won't see our neighbors to the south in person. Such a pity. ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm not going to the game after all (my buddy with the season tickets is in Vegas for work and doesn't get back until tonight and isn't up for another late night) so I guess I won't see our neighbors to the south in person. Such a pity. ?

    If the game goes in the direction we don't want it to - you might end up being really happy you didn't go.  

  • @orion said:

    I recently bought a Guild Aristocrat, made in China (I'm embarrassed to say)...but the guitar is nice.  The action is right on the deck.  Fretwork is nice and smooth (but the frets at the very high end of the neck are a bit discolored if you look real close).  And the three position switch doesn't always work when selecting the bridge pickup.  But the Franz P90 pickups sound great (which is why I bought it because I didn't have a P90 guitar).  The Aristocrat M-75 is the more expensive one made in Indonesia.  It's a hollow body with no f-holes.  The one I got is a chambered solid body.  I like it a lot.  It plays so well.  It's what I bring to rehearsals now.  (and I got it brand new for 655.00).  But, of course, I've gotta change that Chinese 3-way switch.  

    Aristocrat.png

    Absolutely effin gorgeous , dude!.. I'm a huge P-90 fan

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @nickers said:

    Absolutely effin gorgeous , dude!.. I'm a huge P-90 fan

    those are what townshend uses when he sets his strat down to smash on the stage

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #24

    We're 2 games behind Cincy so we control our destiny with them.  It ain't over 'til it's over.

    I watched the Rams today.  They can't run the ball.  I've got just the guy for them.  He runs like his hair is on fire.  And he can catch.  And the team that's got him doesn't really want him anymore.