CB Greedy Williams on trade block
-
-
-
-
Is there anyone not on the trading block?
IMO there are only 3-4 players that shouldn’t be traded.
-
Is there anyone not on the trading block?
IMO there are only 3-4 players that shouldn’t be traded.
Is there anyone not on the trading block?
IMO there are only 3-4 players that shouldn’t be traded.
I would really love to trade the Haslams.
-
That's how you know it's all over. You start trying to trade whoever you can.
-
That's how you know it's all over. You start trying to trade whoever you can.
That's how you know it's all over. You start trying to trade whoever you can.
I was saying in the off-season that it would make sense to sell the farm for a top notch QB….provided we were only a QB away from a SB appearance.
Yet, here we are.
-
Is there anyone not on the trading block?
IMO there are only 3-4 players that shouldn’t be traded.
I would really love to trade the Haslams.
I would really love to trade the Haslams.
That would be great.
-
That's how you know it's all over. You start trying to trade whoever you can.
I was saying in the off-season that it would make sense to sell the farm for a top notch QB….provided we were only a QB away from a SB appearance.
Yet, here we are.
I was saying in the off-season that it would make sense to sell the farm for a top notch QB….provided we were only a QB away from a SB appearance.
Yet, here we are.
Just had to win last week and tomorrow. *sigh*
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login