Skip to content

And   ?   OCT 30 -  Sunday Night Football  -  GREEN BAY  +11. 5  at  BUFFALO   ?

The Browns Board
10 5 398 1
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    And     ?    OCT 30 -  Sunday Night Football  -  GREEN BAY  +11. 5  at  BUFFALO   ?

    Just a look ahead this might be an interesting one.  

    Old man father time Aaron Rodgers  versus  youngster Josh Allen.  Can GB really be a +11.5 dog in prime time  ?   I'll probably watch and see.

    Might be a good prime time lead up to our CIN  at  CLE  +3.5 on  Monday Night Football. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #2

    i won on the phillies game last night

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    And remember this game on NBC tonight at  8:20 pm.   It might be   "interesting "  and the main event is on Halloween tomorrow.   Boo !

    sad pumpkin.jpg

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I'm really looking forward to this game. 

    I find myself kind of rooting for the Bills. Buffalo is similar to Cleveland, and one of the smallest markets in the NFL.

    I wish the Bills would be moved to the AFC North, switching spots with Baltimore, who would move to the AFC East. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Aaron Rodgers the dude some people love to hate......and he doesn't care.

    I think he keeps it close tonight.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    And in our little TBB Pickem here tonight it's   BUF 11   GB (+11.5)   8   and   NO Picks  4.       So there you go....... 

    BUF  27-10   3rd quarter  6 minutes left.    Rodgers just hanging around  ?

  • And in our little TBB Pickem here tonight it's   BUF 11   GB (+11.5)   8   and   NO Picks  4.       So there you go....... 

    BUF  27-10   3rd quarter  6 minutes left.    Rodgers just hanging around  ?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @mjp28 said:

    And in our little TBB Pickem here tonight it's   BUF 11   GB (+11.5)   8   and   NO Picks  4.       So there you go....... 

    BUF  27-10   3rd quarter  6 minutes left.    Rodgers just hanging around  ?

    Rodgers should demand to be traded... Matt LeFleur is a shitty coach...

  • And in our little TBB Pickem here tonight it's   BUF 11   GB (+11.5)   8   and   NO Picks  4.       So there you go....... 

    BUF  27-10   3rd quarter  6 minutes left.    Rodgers just hanging around  ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mjp28 said:

    And in our little TBB Pickem here tonight it's   BUF 11   GB (+11.5)   8   and   NO Picks  4.       So there you go....... 

    BUF  27-10   3rd quarter  6 minutes left.    Rodgers just hanging around  ?

    So  BUFFALO   27   GB (+11.5)  17  final score  -and-  GB and ol' man Rodgers +11.5  is good as gold !    😁

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I had the Buffalo defense in fantasy football - my 2-5 team. They did good.

    That was a FUN game to watch.

    It seems the Rogers is unhappy on or off the field.

    Unhappy anywhere, everywhere. Must really suck to be him, regardless of his

    money in the bank. It just seems that something is wrong in his life or something.

    I may win both games - my 7-0 team may be 8-0 - depends on tomorrow night. or not...

    Then there is Josh Allen - he has fun on and off the field - loves every minute of the game. lol

  • I had the Buffalo defense in fantasy football - my 2-5 team. They did good.

    That was a FUN game to watch.

    It seems the Rogers is unhappy on or off the field.

    Unhappy anywhere, everywhere. Must really suck to be him, regardless of his

    money in the bank. It just seems that something is wrong in his life or something.

    I may win both games - my 7-0 team may be 8-0 - depends on tomorrow night. or not...

    Then there is Josh Allen - he has fun on and off the field - loves every minute of the game. lol

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @calfoxwc said:

    I had the Buffalo defense in fantasy football - my 2-5 team. They did good.

    That was a FUN game to watch.

    It seems the Rogers is unhappy on or off the field.

    Unhappy anywhere, everywhere. Must really suck to be him, regardless of his

    money in the bank. It just seems that something is wrong in his life or something.

    I may win both games - my 7-0 team may be 8-0 - depends on tomorrow night. or not...

    Then there is Josh Allen - he has fun on and off the field - loves every minute of the game. lol

    I would be salty too if I had a shitty coach like Matt LeFleur