Skip to content

Special Teams and Halloween

The Browns Board
8 4 697
  • "Not going anywhere for a while?"  - Snickers thinking of Browns fans everywhere

  • And  11:04 of explaining what happened and why.  Plus as he said. "he doesn't panic".  Easier said than done when you're 2-5.

    GO BROWNS, just win.......baby !

  • I get.. Stef had to scrabble late to put a coaching staff together.. and

    I still do feel terrible for coach Pief', when we lost Jakeem Grant Sr. at a practice.. huge fan #9 JG

     Mike Priefer was hired from a #7 ranked ST units at Arizona... so far?

    images.jpg.2406b0f2ca5930d29d189aadd7d5cfe4.jpg   or   images.jpg.3032e6c45a45212af39f288814abbb4c.jpg will rise ?

  • I get.. Stef had to scrabble late to put a coaching staff together.. and

    I still do feel terrible for coach Pief', when we lost Jakeem Grant Sr. at a practice.. huge fan #9 JG

     Mike Priefer was hired from a #7 ranked ST units at Arizona... so far?

    images.jpg.2406b0f2ca5930d29d189aadd7d5cfe4.jpg   or   images.jpg.3032e6c45a45212af39f288814abbb4c.jpg will rise ?

    @gumby73 said:

    I get.. Stef had to scrabble late to put a coaching staff together.. and

    I still do feel terrible for coach Pief', when we lost Jakeem Grant Sr. at a practice.. huge fan #9 JG

     Mike Priefer was hired from a #7 ranked ST units at Arizona... so far?

    images.jpg.2406b0f2ca5930d29d189aadd7d5cfe4.jpg   or   images.jpg.3032e6c45a45212af39f288814abbb4c.jpg will rise ?

    Are you sure he was hired from Arizona Gumbs?  I thought he came over in 2018 from Minnesota where he was their ST Coordinator since 2011. Before that he held the same position for Denver in 2009 and 2010 and KC 2006-2008.  That's a lot of NFL experience and the guy I listened to in that video sounded more intelligent and put together than the 1 putting 12 men on the field too many times.  The experience level alone makes me wonder why our kickoff return team (at the NFL level) looked like it had never seen an onside kick attempt.  Then, that uncontested fake punt made our punt return unit look like they were the only people in the stadium not expecting a fake punt near mid-field when right after an incomplete pass on 3rd and 1.  

    The Cleveland Browns can infect a lot of brain cells though.  That's why that Great Pumpkin attachment above is perfect.  We're like Linus in the Pumpkin Patch...  Here it comes,,,

  • @gumby73 said:

    I get.. Stef had to scrabble late to put a coaching staff together.. and

    I still do feel terrible for coach Pief', when we lost Jakeem Grant Sr. at a practice.. huge fan #9 JG

     Mike Priefer was hired from a #7 ranked ST units at Arizona... so far?

    images.jpg.2406b0f2ca5930d29d189aadd7d5cfe4.jpg   or   images.jpg.3032e6c45a45212af39f288814abbb4c.jpg will rise ?

    Are you sure he was hired from Arizona Gumbs?  I thought he came over in 2018 from Minnesota where he was their ST Coordinator since 2011. Before that he held the same position for Denver in 2009 and 2010 and KC 2006-2008.  That's a lot of NFL experience and the guy I listened to in that video sounded more intelligent and put together than the 1 putting 12 men on the field too many times.  The experience level alone makes me wonder why our kickoff return team (at the NFL level) looked like it had never seen an onside kick attempt.  Then, that uncontested fake punt made our punt return unit look like they were the only people in the stadium not expecting a fake punt near mid-field when right after an incomplete pass on 3rd and 1.  

    The Cleveland Browns can infect a lot of brain cells though.  That's why that Great Pumpkin attachment above is perfect.  We're like Linus in the Pumpkin Patch...  Here it comes,,,

    @flugel said:

    Are you sure he was hired from Arizona Gumbs?  I thought he came over in 2018 from Minnesota where he was their ST Coordinator since 2011. Before that he held the same position for Denver in 2009 and 2010 and KC 2006-2008.  

    Yeah/ Yeah ! at Sota not Zona... ?...

    not only do i spell Phiefer with a silent H... I can't spell our pro bowl punter, so I just call him Mr. Bojangles  Hey!  @dutch-oven what's our punters name 😉

  • Holy shitballs, I still can't remember who the Browns punter is!

  • @flugel said:

    Are you sure he was hired from Arizona Gumbs?  I thought he came over in 2018 from Minnesota where he was their ST Coordinator since 2011. Before that he held the same position for Denver in 2009 and 2010 and KC 2006-2008.  

    Yeah/ Yeah ! at Sota not Zona... ?...

    not only do i spell Phiefer with a silent H... I can't spell our pro bowl punter, so I just call him Mr. Bojangles  Hey!  @dutch-oven what's our punters name 😉

    @gumby73 said:

    Yeah/ Yeah ! at Sota not Zona... ?...

    not only do i spell Phiefer with a silent H... I can't spell our pro bowl punter, so I just call him Mr. Bojangles  Hey!  @dutch-oven what's our punters name 😉

    To your credit, the way the Special Teams have been playing this year - he hasn't earned the right to have his name spelled correctly.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Whonare the hall of fame punters?

    Does anyone give a shit?

    I give a shit when our special teams has 12 guys on the field and it gives the opponent that was punting to us a 1st down.  That's been the problem but maybe Sirius Radio hasn't been serious...  If you watch the game and it becomes one of the reasons they've blown a lead - you'll give a shit.  I promise.