Skip to content

Neo

Political Discussion
87 14 3.5k 1
  • Ya remember this?

    You sent it to me via PM one night when I can only imagine you were as fucked up as a run over dog.. ?

    I kept it because the comedic value is priceless...

     "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

    -neo

    ??

  • Axe. That's copypasta.

  • Axe. That's copypasta.

    @vaportrail said:

    Axe. That's copypasta.

    Do you contest it's authenticity?

  • AxeA Axe

    Ya remember this?

    You sent it to me via PM one night when I can only imagine you were as fucked up as a run over dog.. ?

    I kept it because the comedic value is priceless...

     "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

    -neo

    ??

    @axe said:

    Ya remember this?

    Aww, does somebody's pussy hurt? Must have struck a nerve for you to post a thread about me.

  • AxeA Axe

    Ya remember this?

    You sent it to me via PM one night when I can only imagine you were as fucked up as a run over dog.. ?

    I kept it because the comedic value is priceless...

     "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

    -neo

    ??

    @axe said:

    Ya remember this?

    You sent it to me via PM one night when I can only imagine you were as fucked up as a run over dog.. ?

    I kept it because the comedic value is priceless...

     "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

    -neo

    ??

    Don't be to hard on neo Axe, I'd bet his mom helped him with that...

  • Neo's a punk.  A moma's punk..

  • That’s the type of stuff that will get you charged.

    Banned.  Or are death threats okay?

  • N Neo

    @axe said:

    Ya remember this?

    Aww, does somebody's pussy hurt? Must have struck a nerve for you to post a thread about me.

    @neo said:

    Aww, does somebody's pussy hurt? Must have struck a nerve for you to post a thread about me.

    What we know for sure that it struck yours. You are what we thought you were. A lying liberal pajama boy.

  • N Neo

    @axe said:

    Ya remember this?

    Aww, does somebody's pussy hurt? Must have struck a nerve for you to post a thread about me.

    @neo said:

    Aww, does somebody's pussy hurt? Must have struck a nerve for you to post a thread about me.

    You earned it..

    You didn't earn this Anderson aka Neo:

    Stolen-valor-video-2.png

  • AxeA Axe

    Ya remember this?

    You sent it to me via PM one night when I can only imagine you were as fucked up as a run over dog.. ?

    I kept it because the comedic value is priceless...

     "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

    -neo

    ??

    @axe said:

    Ya remember this?

    You sent it to me via PM one night when I can only imagine you were as fucked up as a run over dog.. ?

    I kept it because the comedic value is priceless...

     "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

    -neo

    If you told me you had a brain tumor, I would be overwhelmed with joy.

    Because maybe I could finally understand what the fuck is wrong with you.

  • N Neo

    @axe said:

    Ya remember this?

    You sent it to me via PM one night when I can only imagine you were as fucked up as a run over dog.. ?

    I kept it because the comedic value is priceless...

     "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

    -neo

    If you told me you had a brain tumor, I would be overwhelmed with joy.

    Because maybe I could finally understand what the fuck is wrong with you.

    @neo said:

    If you told me you had a brain tumor, I would be overwhelmed with joy.

    Because maybe I could finally understand what the fuck is wrong with you.

    You seem awfully worked up over a guitar player on a message board considering that you were the Navy SEAL and a war hero.

    WSS

  • Axe. That's copypasta.

    @vaportrail said:

    Axe. That's copypasta.

    Yea, I've seen that on the Chan's many times before, maybe even word for word.

    Not saying you didn't get it, but I doubt it's original (his).

  • That’s the type of stuff that will get you charged.

    Banned.  Or are death threats okay?

    @hammertime said:

    That’s the type of stuff that will get you charged.

    Banned.  Or are death threats okay?

    You're absolutely right..

    But I don't want her charged, or banned.. I just want the rest of the board to what a pathetic lil bitch she is ?

  • So, NEO, you copied some nonsense and pasted it into a PM between you and Axe? I don't think I'm the only guy that thinks that's a little bit, what, screwy?

    WSS

  • N Neo

    @axe said:

    Ya remember this?

    You sent it to me via PM one night when I can only imagine you were as fucked up as a run over dog.. ?

    I kept it because the comedic value is priceless...

     "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

    -neo

    If you told me you had a brain tumor, I would be overwhelmed with joy.

    Because maybe I could finally understand what the fuck is wrong with you.

    @neo said:

    If you told me you had a brain tumor, I would be overwhelmed with joy.

    Because maybe I could finally understand what the fuck is wrong with you.

    Navy Seal Copypasta (also known as the “Marine Copypasta”, "Internet Tough Guy Copypasta” and “Gorilla Warfare Copypasta”) is a facetious message containing a series of ridiculous claims and grandiose threats that portray the poster as an Internet tough guy stereotype. In the original post, the writer claimed to be a former Navy Seal with a long history of combat experiences, using comical typos and hyperboles like "Gorilla Warfare," “300 Confirmed Kills” and “I can kill you in over 700 ways with just my bare hands.” Since its emergence in mid-2012, the copypasta has spawned a variety of spin-off stories, similar to the John Copypasta meme.

    Origin

    The copypasta is believed to have originated on the military and weapons enthusiast image board Operator Chan sometime in 2010. The earliest archived posting was submitted on November 11th, 2010 to 4chan's /jp/[4] (Otaku Culture) board, in which the poster claimed to have seen the message previously on Operator Chan.

    On May 24th, 2012, an anonymous user submitted a thread to the /pasta/[1] board, claiming he had created the original copypasta two to three years prior

  • https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Navy Seal copypasta

    That's some crazy ass shit right there Neo.

    We will give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe it was some kind of speech to text typo? You're actually talking about being a SeaWorld seal? Playing songs on those little rubber bulb horns catching fish etc?

    WSS.

  • It should be axes call whether this little fem child gets to stick around.

    hey.  We all get worked up sometimes.

    but to use your energy to send a poster that?  It really does showcase what a piece of shit “Neo” is.

    What a weird world we live in…

    think about what he sent Axe.


    Neo probaly enjoys pictures of

    dismember babies.  ??

    Maybe he roots for the dude at a girls swim meet?

    Dead bloated illegal aliens?

    little girls with pedofiles in there changing rooms?

    Thats a Democrat.  Zero to do with Trump.

  • It should be axes call whether this little fem child gets to stick around.

    hey.  We all get worked up sometimes.

    but to use your energy to send a poster that?  It really does showcase what a piece of shit “Neo” is.

    What a weird world we live in…

    think about what he sent Axe.


    Neo probaly enjoys pictures of

    dismember babies.  ??

    Maybe he roots for the dude at a girls swim meet?

    Dead bloated illegal aliens?

    little girls with pedofiles in there changing rooms?

    Thats a Democrat.  Zero to do with Trump.

    @hammertime said:

    It should be axes call whether this little fem child gets to stick around.

    You think I give a shit if I stay around here? 

    I can't help you goobers don't have a sense of humor because you have tRump's tiny little mushroom cock firmly wedged in your tiny little sphincters. 

    Ban me I don't care,I'll find another place to discuss how shitty this team is?

  • N Neo

    @hammertime said:

    It should be axes call whether this little fem child gets to stick around.

    You think I give a shit if I stay around here? 

    I can't help you goobers don't have a sense of humor because you have tRump's tiny little mushroom cock firmly wedged in your tiny little sphincters. 

    Ban me I don't care,I'll find another place to discuss how shitty this team is?

    @neo said:

    You think I give a shit if I stay around here? 

    I can't help you goobers don't have a sense of humor because you have tRump's tiny little mushroom cock firmly wedged in your tiny little sphincters. 

    Ban me I don't care,I'll find another place to discuss how shitty this team is?

    you are an unstable adult.

    whatever failures you’ve experienced I’m sure have been upsetting.  
    You sent a grown man a DM worthy of charges.

    you are a

    fucked person.  Politics aside, get help.

  • https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Navy Seal copypasta

    That's some crazy ass shit right there Neo.

    We will give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe it was some kind of speech to text typo? You're actually talking about being a SeaWorld seal? Playing songs on those little rubber bulb horns catching fish etc?

    WSS.

    @westside-steve said:

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Navy Seal copypasta

    That's some crazy ass shit right there Neo.

    We will give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe it was some kind of speech to text typo? You're actually talking about being a SeaWorld seal? Playing songs on those little rubber bulb horns catching fish etc?

    WSS.

    I can't believe someone put your sorry ass in charge an internet forum.

    You are a pathetic feeble fucking moron.