Happy halloween?
-
Well don't make it too damn happy.
WSS
-
Halloween was a blast when I was a kid. Especially when I got older and we used to wax windows and throw eggs at cars. Fun time.s
-
-
Halloween was a blast when I was a kid. Especially when I got older and we used to wax windows and throw eggs at cars. Fun time.s
Halloween was a blast when I was a kid. Especially when I got older and we used to wax windows and throw eggs at cars. Fun time.s
I miss "Beggars Night" the day before Halloween eve..
-
Halloween was a blast when I was a kid. Especially when I got older and we used to wax windows and throw eggs at cars. Fun time.s
Halloween was a blast when I was a kid. Especially when I got older and we used to wax windows and throw eggs at cars. Fun time.s
We had a woman on our street that always minded everybody else's business. Would call our parents if we were playing kickball or riding our bikes after dark. We never damaged anything - we'd wait til after Halloween to get pumpkins and put them out into the street to get run over - pumpkins had to be starting? to rot, that was our rule. She called our parents about that.
One summer after all her calls, we were a block away, playing "king on the mountain" on a high pile of gravel near a newly dug basement for another house, and she drove by, and yelled at us to stop trespassing and get off there we could fall off it.
Well, that was the point, you idiot woman. So, she went home and called our parents, they knew where we were, and were polite in ignoring it.
But when she drove past again, we saw her coming, and I slid down the gravel into the basement, and pretended I was unconcious. Haha. She ran over, freaked out, starting yelling for someone to call an ambulence, and I stood up and laughed and my friends did, too.
OK, she deserved that, but I shouldn't have. It's just that I was born a goofy comedian child. I did get grounded for a few days. It was summer.
The next Halloween, we waxed her windows, using only clear parafin to avoid any kind of stain. And by golly, she never finked on us again, never called our parents about us again. Life was good.
-
Halloween was a blast when I was a kid. Especially when I got older and we used to wax windows and throw eggs at cars. Fun time.s
We had a woman on our street that always minded everybody else's business. Would call our parents if we were playing kickball or riding our bikes after dark. We never damaged anything - we'd wait til after Halloween to get pumpkins and put them out into the street to get run over - pumpkins had to be starting? to rot, that was our rule. She called our parents about that.
One summer after all her calls, we were a block away, playing "king on the mountain" on a high pile of gravel near a newly dug basement for another house, and she drove by, and yelled at us to stop trespassing and get off there we could fall off it.
Well, that was the point, you idiot woman. So, she went home and called our parents, they knew where we were, and were polite in ignoring it.
But when she drove past again, we saw her coming, and I slid down the gravel into the basement, and pretended I was unconcious. Haha. She ran over, freaked out, starting yelling for someone to call an ambulence, and I stood up and laughed and my friends did, too.
OK, she deserved that, but I shouldn't have. It's just that I was born a goofy comedian child. I did get grounded for a few days. It was summer.
The next Halloween, we waxed her windows, using only clear parafin to avoid any kind of stain. And by golly, she never finked on us again, never called our parents about us again. Life was good.
We had a woman on our street that always minded everybody else's business. Would call our parents if we were playing kickball or riding our bikes after dark. We never damaged anything - we'd wait til after Halloween to get pumpkins and put them out into the street to get run over - pumpkins had to be starting? to rot, that was our rule. She called our parents about that.
One summer after all her calls, we were a block away, playing "king on the mountain" on a high pile of gravel near a newly dug basement for another house, and she drove by, and yelled at us to stop trespassing and get off there we could fall off it.
Well, that was the point, you idiot woman. So, she went home and called our parents, they knew where we were, and were polite in ignoring it.
But when she drove past again, we saw her coming, and I slid down the gravel into the basement, and pretended I was unconcious. Haha. She ran over, freaked out, starting yelling for someone to call an ambulence, and I stood up and laughed and my friends did, too.
OK, she deserved that, but I shouldn't have. It's just that I was born a goofy comedian child. I did get grounded for a few days. It was summer.
The next Halloween, we waxed her windows, using only clear parafin to avoid any kind of stain. And by golly, she never finked on us again, never called our parents about us again. Life was good.
Sounds like she lived a lonely and miserable life, Jesus!
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

